Pagina 5 van 24 EersteEerste 12345678915 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 101 tot 125 van 578 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Criterion Blu-ray in January 2011: Brooks, Fuller, Haskin, Melville
    Posted October 15, 2010 03:50 PM by Juan Calonge

After a quiet December, Criterion will kick off the New Year with renewed energy, as five very varied titles have been announced for Blu-ray release in January. On January 11, Army of Shadows (L'armée des ombres; Jean-Pierre Melville, 1969) and Robinson Crusoe on Mars (Byron Haskin, 1964). A week later, the studio will release two films by maverick director Samuel Fuller: Shock Corridor (1963) and The Naked Kiss (1964). And finally, on January 25, Broadcast News (James L. Brooks, 1987) will hit shelves.

Army of Shadows will come from a high-definition digital transfer of the 2004 restoration, supervised by director of photography Pierre Lhomme. The transfer of Broadcast News is supervised by director James L. Brooks and editor Richard Marks.

Special features are as follows:

Army of Shadows
    Audio commentary featuring film historian Ginette Vincendeau
    Interviews with Pierre Lhomme and editor Françoise Bonnot
    On-set footage and excerpts from archival interviews with director Jean-Pierre Melville, cast members, writer Joseph Kessel, and real-life Resistance fighters
    Jean-Pierre Melville et 'L'armée des ombres' (2002): a short program on the director and his film
    Le journal de la Résistance (1944): a rare short documentary shot on the front lines during the final days of German-occupied France
    Film restoration demonstration by Lhomme
    Theatrical trailers
    A booklet featuring essays by critic Amy Taubin and historian Robert O. Paxton, as well as excerpts from Rui Nogueira's Melville on Melville
    Broadcast News
    New audio commentary featuring James L. Brooks and Richard Marks
    New documentary on Brooks's career in television and film, featuring actors Marilu Henner (Taxi) and Julie Kavner (Rhoda, The Simpsons) and several other of Brooks's collaborators
    Deleted scenes and an alternate ending, with commentary by Brooks
    New video interview with veteran CBS news producer Susan Zirinsky, one of the models for actress Holly Hunter's character and an associate producer on the film
    Featurette containing on-set footage and interviews with Brooks, Hunter, and actor Albert Brooks
    Original theatrical trailer
    A booklet featuring an essay by film critic Carrie Rickey
    The Naked Kiss
    New video interview with star Constance Towers by film historian and filmmaker Charles Dennis
    Excerpts from a 1983 episode of the BBC's The South Bank Show dedicated to director Samuel Fuller
    Interview with Fuller from a 1967 episode of the French television series Cinéastes de notre temps
    Interview with Fuller from a 1987 episode of the French television series
    Cinéma cinémas
    Illustrations by cartoonist Daniel Clowes (Eightball, Ghost World) and a booklet featuring an essay by critic and poet Robert Polito and excerpts from Fuller's autobiography, A Third Face: My Tale of Writing, Fighting, and Filmmaking
    Robinson Crusoe on Mars
    Audio commentary featuring screenwriter Ib Melchior, actors Paul Mantee and Victor Lundin, production designer Al Nozaki, Oscar-winning special effects designer and Robinson Crusoe on Mars historian Robert Skotak, and excerpts from a 1979 audio interview with director Byron Haskin
    Destination Mars, a video featurette by filmmaker and space historian Michael Lennick detailing the science behind the film
    Music video: Victor Lundin, "Robinson Crusoe on Mars"
    Stills gallery
    Theatrical trailer
    A booklet featuring an essay by Lennick as well as Melchior's "Brief Yargorian Vocabulary" (a glossary of original alien dialect) and a list of facts about Mars, both from his original screenplay
    Shock Corridor
    New video interview with star Constance Towers by film historian and filmmaker Charles Dennis
    The Typewriter, the Rifle and the Movie Camera, Adam Simon's 1996 documentary on director Samuel Fuller
    Illustrations by cartoonist Daniel Clowes (Eightball, Ghost World) and a booklet featuring an essay by critic and poet Robert Polito and excerpts from Fuller's autobiography, A Third Face: My Tale of Writing, Fighting, and Filmmaking
    Bron: Blu-Ray.com
    'this is me at my most masochistic' - Twitter - DVD-Profiler - WhatIWatch - Last.fm - YouTube - Facebook - Hyves

Standaard

Broadcast News???????????????????????

Standaard

Met l'Armée des Ombres ben ik heel blij - van de week nog op TV5 Monde gezien.
    Een superstrakke film zoals je ze nauwelijks meer ziet...

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    May 2009
    The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Standaard

Jij ook al, vond l'Armée des Ombres ook een goeie film, gezien op een huur DVD
    Deze komt er dus wel zeker in
    Panasonic PX-P65VT60E | Marantz AV7005 | Marantz MM7055 | Marantz MM7025 | Oppo BDP-93 met Pro V2 Mod | Apple TV 4K | Focal Chorus 826V | 800CC | 806V | SR 800 V | BK XXLS 400FF

Standaard

En geweldig dat Shock Corridor en The Naked Kiss op blu-ray uitkomen
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Ja, Criterion maakt er echt werk van, je zag nu pas echt hoe mooi The Thin Red Line gefilmd werd!
    Een anti- oorlogs film in de zuivere zin van het woord en een verpletterende ervaring waar we hier stil van werden...

Standaard

Gewoon al voor de 3e keer dat de case van een Criterion BD bij aankomst kapot is. Nee, dat zijn dus niet de allerbeste cases...
    Eens kijken wat amazon.com er aan doet.
    DVDPROFILER
    LG OLED 65G36LA; SONY HT-A9; SONY SA-SW5; Pioneer BDP LX58; SONY UBP-X700(Regio A/1 voor BD/DVD); Logitech Harmony Companion; Google Nest Hub's; Nvidia Shield 2019; PS3 60GB

Standaard

Zo`n plastic case? zijn gelukkig tot nu toe nog allemaal heel aangekomen.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather Bekijk bericht
    Zo`n plastic case? zijn gelukkig tot nu toe nog allemaal heel aangekomen.
    Ja plastic idd. Keuze om om te ruilen of $4,99 korting.
    De korting maar genomen, gelukkig zit deze 'schade' aan de onderkant.
    DVDPROFILER
    LG OLED 65G36LA; SONY HT-A9; SONY SA-SW5; Pioneer BDP LX58; SONY UBP-X700(Regio A/1 voor BD/DVD); Logitech Harmony Companion; Google Nest Hub's; Nvidia Shield 2019; PS3 60GB

Standaard

Weet dat het hier eigenlijk niet mag maar iemand intresse in de Thin red line criterion? van playsa.com. Hier heb ik meteen de doelgroep te pakken

Beetje dom maar lette niet goed op en hij is regio a (speelt niet bij mij af) en hij was al verstuurd.
    te koop voor €24,- inclusief verzendkosten

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Verhoeven Bekijk bericht
    Criterion Collection Sale bij Barnes & Noble.
    Bedankt voor de tip, $ 19.99 is niet duur!
    Hier ga ik er een of twee van nemen, b.v. Paths of Glory.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door barend Bekijk bericht
    Bedankt voor de tip, $ 19.99 is niet duur!
    Hier ga ik er een of twee van nemen, b.v. Paths of Glory.
    Paths of Glory ziet er geweldig uit, absoluut een aanrader. Ik heb zelf bij B&N The Thin Red Line en The Red Shoes besteld. Twee titels die nodig aan m'n collectie toegevoegd moesten worden.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Heb Playtime van Tati erbij besteld, maar The Red Shoes komt er over een paar dagen bij!
    Duuuure tijden zo....

Standaard

Heb The Darjeeling Limited en The Thin Red Line besteld. Die BBS box komt er ook zeker weten in, al heb ik Easy Rider al op blu-ray. Ben benieuwd of er grote verschillen tussen beide zullen zijn.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Verhoeven Bekijk bericht
    Criterion Collection Sale bij Barnes & Noble.

Ook bedankt. Heb er net mijn eerste Criterion blu-rays besteld. Naast de haast onvermijdelijke The Thin Red Line, nog Playtime, In The Realm Of The Senses, Black Orpheus (jammer van de geluidstrack), Everlasting Moments en Vivre Sa Vie. Nu nog een regio-vrije BD-speler .

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door HUYG Bekijk bericht
    Ook bedankt. Heb er net mijn eerste Criterion blu-rays besteld. Naast de haast onvermijdelijke The Thin Red Line, nog Playtime, In The Realm Of The Senses, Black Orpheus (jammer van de geluidstrack), Everlasting Moments en Vivre Sa Vie. Nu nog een regio-vrije BD-speler .
    The Realm of the Senses is een fantastische film, geeft een mooi inzicht in het leven in Japan in de dertiger jaren.
    Het eind is niet erg, eh, smakelijk...
    Een waargebeurd verhaal!
    Tip: BFI en andere Britse labels hebben heel wat interessante Japanse films, o.a. van Ozu, met Engelse subs.

Standaard

Met The Thin Red Line en Days of Heaven mijn eerste Criterions op blu! Nu nog een regiovrije speler op de kop tikken

Ga ze niet allemaal doubledippen, echt alleen de 4.5 of 5 sterren beelduitgaves.
    Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum (1932-2001) Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Remains Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship.

My Dvd's & Blu Rays | WhatIWatch

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    May 2009
    The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Standaard

Coen, zijn beide fantastische uitgaves op BD.

Zo'n Hiteker zou je vroeg of laat toch moeten vinden. De mijne heb'k zelf verkocht aan
    een forum lid hier en daarna, wat later bleek, één van de laatste Oppo BD80's gekocht.
    Panasonic PX-P65VT60E | Marantz AV7005 | Marantz MM7055 | Marantz MM7025 | Oppo BDP-93 met Pro V2 Mod | Apple TV 4K | Focal Chorus 826V | 800CC | 806V | SR 800 V | BK XXLS 400FF

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Coen P. Bekijk bericht
    Met The Thin Red Line en Days of Heaven mijn eerste Criterions op blu! Nu nog een regiovrije speler op de kop tikken

Ga ze niet allemaal doubledippen, echt alleen de 4.5 of 5 sterren beelduitgaves.
    Wacht maar, zo begon ik ook .
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door StefaanD Bekijk bericht
    Coen, zijn beide fantastische uitgaves op BD.

Zo'n Hiteker zou je vroeg of laat toch moeten vinden. De mijne heb'k zelf verkocht aan
    een forum lid hier en daarna, wat later bleek, één van de laatste Oppo BD80's gekocht.
    Yo!

Komt idd helemaal goed, als het goed is voor 40 euro incl een Hiteker 1026 gekocht (marktplaats).
    Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum (1932-2001) Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Remains Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship.

Standaard

The Thin Red Line is echt de uitgaven met de beste beeldkwaliteit die ik heb (animatie daargelaten natuurlijk)

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Coen P. Bekijk bericht

Ga maar vast sparen dan .

Standaard

Iemand hier die Le salaire de la peur in bezit heeft? Is beeld/geluid de overstap naar blu waard? (heb zelf de remastered dvd liggen) (zoek nog 1 titel om samen met Seven Samurai te bestellen)

Pagina 5 van 24 EersteEerste 12345678915 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten