PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Angel Season 2 R2 Benelux-version

Parski
19-02-2004, 16:06
Sorry, I can't speak dutch :oops:, and my english is not so good :roll:, but I need to know something:

About DVD-box Angel Season 2 Benelux version:

I like to know, if there is subtitles in swedish or finnish too? I think, that this version is same as r4 boxset and has scandinavian languages too. Am I right?

Your's

Petri Hartikainen
Finland

Rudy Mas
19-02-2004, 16:33
Sorry, I can't speak dutch :oops:, and my english is not so good :roll:, but I need to know something:

I like to know, if there is subtitles in swedish or finnish too? I think, that this version is same as r4 boxset and has scandinavian languages too. Am I right?

Your's

Petri Hartikainen
Finland

The Benelux version has only Dutch, English and French subtitles.

Parski
19-02-2004, 18:09
The Benelux version has only Dutch, English and French subtitles.

Hi!

Have you check this from disk menus?

Petri Hartikainen
Finland

Marco
19-02-2004, 20:02

Your's

Petri Hartikainen
Finland
Petri, you're complety right. The Benelux version of Angel season 2 is exeactly the same as the R4 Australian version. All the Scandinavian subtitles are present on the Benelux version.

Rudy made a mistake. He's confused with Angel season 1 Benelux version which has only Dutch, English and French subtitles.