PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : verkocht!

hare
14-07-2004, 09:52
http://www.play.com/covers/113023m.jpg

The Robbie Williams Show was in many ways his comeback concert, having taken a year off from performing. Robbie gave a respectful nod and a wiggle to Elvis before launching into an adrenalin-filled performance captured here on DVD in stereo and 5.1 Surround sound. Determined once again to push the bounds of enterainment, Robbie invaded Pinewood with a spectacular stage set of 80ft scaffolding, an explosion of lights, a troupe of 60 sizzling dancers and a set of songs so hot the studio was in meltdown.

Tracklisting: 1. (Trouble) Handsome Man 2. Rock DJ 3. Strong 4. Something Beautiful 5. Feel 6. Have You Met Miss Jones 7. Mr Bojangles 8. One For My Baby 9. Ain't That A Kick In The Head 10. Monsoon 11. Hot Fudge 12. No Regrets 13. Nan's Song 14. Me & My Monkey 15. One Fine Day 16. Come Undone 17. Angels 18. Angels (Reprise)

Backstage and Aftershow Footage - The DVD also includes the documentary 'What A Performance' a 23 minute visual equivalent of an access all areas pass. Visit Robbie in his dressing room as he larks about with his inimitable wit and banter, and find out the real truth behind his dieting habits!

Bonus tracks - Extras include four bonus tracks from the show previously unseen.

Gallery - Stunning on, off and back stage photographs from the experience with the stills by Hamish Brown.

Game - If you're really clever you can play his "follow the lights" game and be royally rewarded with extra footage.

Uk editie, nieuw in seal.

10 euro incl.

hare
15-07-2004, 08:02
kick!

hare
15-07-2004, 22:44
Komop mensen. Is toch geen prijs voor zoiets moois?