PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : The Flash

Jeroen C
05-07-2005, 17:34
David Goyer on Adapting The Flash

http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/3297566/3297566_main.jpg

Source: Charles Ramez June 30, 2005

The New York Daily News talked to Batman Begins writer David Goyer about his next gig, the big screen adaptation of The Flash, which he'll write and direct.

"Fans know there's been more than one Flash over the years," Goyer adds. "There's been a lot of speculation and rumor, but both Barry Allen and Wally West will be in this movie."

Goyer is referring to the The Flash's "normal" identity. He started as Jay Garrick in 1940. Allen took over in 1956 and Wallace (introduced as Kid Flash in 1959) in 1986.

"We're going to go into the 'Speed Force' and a lot of the cosmic aspects of the character from the more recent past," Goyer says. "Trust me, we're going to do a lot more than have the Flash run on water and create vortexes.

"I have a guy from M.I.T. helping me with all of this. We're going to be playing with relativity, Doppler effects and all kinds of things like that. Audiences will be amazed."

Check out the full article at the link below, which also feature Batman Begins.

New York Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/story/317795p-271823c.html)

frestrobbe
05-07-2005, 22:16
weet iemand of de oude film van the Flash al op DVD bestaat?

Maick Werner
06-07-2005, 00:16
weet iemand of de oude film van the Flash al op DVD bestaat?

Volgens mij helaas niet. Ik kan wel de tv-serie vinden op dvd, maar ik zou ook graag de film hebben.

pavago
06-07-2005, 09:56
lijkt me echt wel vet als hier een film van komt, eerst was er sprake dat er een tv spin off van smallville zou komen, want in de aflevering RUN van smallville komt Clark the flash tegen ech leuk om te zien. Helaas is dit na het fiasco van Birds of Prey niet doorgegaan :cry:
[spoiler:8c6626e9c8] vooral op het einde van die episode als clark zegt, 'wat are you going to do now?' The flash zegt dan: 'dunno, maybe i start a club or something' leuke verwijzing naar de Justice League[/spoiler:8c6626e9c8]

Crash Override
06-07-2005, 11:06
Ziet er cool uit zeg!! :D

The Gr8oNe
06-07-2005, 13:39
lijkt me echt wel vet als hier een film van komt, eerst was er sprake dat er een tv spin off van smallville zou komen, want in de aflevering RUN van smallville komt Clark the flash tegen ech leuk om te zien. Helaas is dit na het fiasco van Birds of Prey niet doorgegaan :cry:
[spoiler:71c7515005] vooral op het einde van die episode als clark zegt, 'wat are you going to do now?' The flash zegt dan: 'dunno, maybe i start a club or something' leuke verwijzing naar de Justice League[/spoiler:71c7515005]

Deze aflevering was leuk uit het 4de seizoen van Smallville :wink: .

Cinemaniac
03-02-2007, 18:33
No Flash for David Goyer

On the same day that Joss Whedon announced he is no longer involved with the Wonder Woman movie at Warner Bros., David Goyer has revealed at his Blog (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=110273944&blogID=225189736&MyToken=f8bf913b-4d3c-4c21-a0c9-da3b7911d2a5) that he is not writing and directing The Flash at the studio anymore either:

Well, I've been waiting a few months to relate this news -- but I am sad to say that my version of The Flash is dead at WB. The God's honest truth is that WB and myself simply couldn't agree on what would make for a cool Flash film. I'm quite proud of the screenplay I turned it. I threw my heart into it and I genuinely think it would've been the basis of a ground-breaking film. But as of now, the studio is heading off in a completely different direction. I expect you'll hear of some new developments on that front shortly.

But in happier news, I'll soon be able to report on what I've been doing INSTEAD of The Flash. Stay tuned.

David Goyer had wanted his Blade: Trinity star Ryan Reynolds to star in the title role.

Cinemaniac
05-02-2007, 16:47
Shawn Levy to Direct The Flash

Night at the Museum helmer Shawn Levy will direct Warner Bros. Pictures' The Flash, the big-screen adaptation of the DC Comics speedster hero, says The Hollywood Reporter. Charles Roven and Alex Gartner are producing and Levy may produce as well.

Created by writer Gardner Fox and artist Harry Lampert, The Flash has the ability to run and move extremely fast, use superhuman reflexes and violate certain laws of physics, like time travel.

David Goyer, who co-wrote Batman Begins for Warners, had been attached to write, direct and produce a screen adaptation. But Goyer quietly left the project several months ago, though it was not until Friday that he announced his departure on his MySpace page.

The trade adds that Levy, who before "Museum" had been known for such comedies as Cheaper by the Dozen and The Pink Panther, has no intention of making "Flash" a comedy but is aiming for a lighter movie than previous Warners comic book adaptations, such as Batman Begins and Superman Returns. Goyer's "Flash" also had been dark-themed.

Levy will oversee the writing of the new draft, and it is believed elements of Goyer's script will be used in the development process.

Bron: hollywoodreporter.com

Fikret
05-02-2007, 21:10
Er staat ook nog een Justice League verfilming gepland, denk dat dat er eerder zal komen dan een film over Flash.

frank_black
05-02-2007, 21:21
[spoiler:cbfe557206] vooral op het einde van die episode als clark zegt, 'wat are you going to do now?' The flash zegt dan: 'dunno, maybe i start a club or something' leuke verwijzing naar de Justice League[/spoiler:cbfe557206]

Deze aflevering was leuk uit het 4de seizoen van Smallville :wink: .
In seizoen 6 komt hij ook nog een keer voor (met de Justice League), hierbij raakt hij in de problemen met Lex Luthor. :D

Z-Man
05-02-2007, 21:23
Shawn Levy to Direct The Flash

Night at the Museum helmer Shawn Levy will direct Warner Bros. Pictures' The Flash, the big-screen adaptation of the DC Comics speedster hero, says The Hollywood Reporter. Charles Roven and Alex Gartner are producing and Levy may produce as well.

Created by writer Gardner Fox and artist Harry Lampert, The Flash has the ability to run and move extremely fast, use superhuman reflexes and violate certain laws of physics, like time travel.

David Goyer, who co-wrote Batman Begins for Warners, had been attached to write, direct and produce a screen adaptation. But Goyer quietly left the project several months ago, though it was not until Friday that he announced his departure on his MySpace page.

The trade adds that Levy, who before "Museum" had been known for such comedies as Cheaper by the Dozen and The Pink Panther, has no intention of making "Flash" a comedy but is aiming for a lighter movie than previous Warners comic book adaptations, such as Batman Begins and Superman Returns. Goyer's "Flash" also had been dark-themed.

Levy will oversee the writing of the new draft, and it is believed elements of Goyer's script will be used in the development process.

Bron: hollywoodreporter.com

Shawn Levy? Hij staat op mijn zwarte lijst ergens tussen Uwe Boll en Paul W.S. Anderson....slecht nieuws dus

Paul H.
05-02-2007, 21:33
Het blijft mijn soms verbazen dat ze beginnende regisseurs aantrekken voor comic-verfilmingen terwijl deze toch vaak schrikbarend veel geld kosten. Of regisseurs die niks met het genre lijken te hebben....

Hayko de Boer
05-02-2007, 23:30
Hoop dat de film er komt, maar ben juist wel fan van 'donkere' verfilmingen van de superhero's.

De serie (die ik tzt best nog eens wil aanschaffen op dvd) was al licht...

Batman Begins en (mijn smaak dan - Daredevil) hebben uitstekend bewezen dat de getergde, duistere, helden toch meer inhoud hebben....