PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : **Winnaar Bekend van de DVD Taxi Driver

Furanku
01-08-2005, 14:44
Omdat ik met een nieuwe opleiding begin (na een jaar gestopt te zijn met mijn eerste HBO-opleiding) geef ik hier een DVD weg. (zit hier toch al een tijd, dus waarom zou ik het niet een keer doen)

=================
Maar.. (altijd die maar :P) de DVD gaat naar degene wie hier de leukste filmquote post (uit een willekeurige film, 1 quote p.p.)
=================

Dus raadpleegd imdb of andere sites.

Sluitingsdatum:

8 Augustus

http://217.148.171.144/ProductImages/autoimport/5300_5399/00000000p5331_front.jpg

WINNAAR van de DVD:

Tom van den Hout

http://www.xs4all.nl/~caeculus/frank/lee_ermey.jpg

Cyrus the Virus
01-08-2005, 14:47
Moet de filmquote uit Taxi Driver zijn?

Zoniet, dan heb ik er hier een:
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Furanku
01-08-2005, 14:48
Moet de filmquote uit Taxi Driver zijn?

Nee hoeft niet :P OP aangepast.

frank_black
01-08-2005, 14:50
[into a mirror]
Travis Bickle: You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.
[whips out sleeve gun]
Travis Bickle: Huh?

maar die is zo makkelijk,
dus heb hier een uit Starsky & Hutch (de Serie):

Capt. Harold Dobey: Starsky, about this report, it reads like a comic book: "The fiery Torino sped into the street and we spilled into action."

Hotse
01-08-2005, 14:55
hoevaak mogen we hier aan meedoen? :P Ik heb namelijk een tijdje geleden een Wordbestandje gemaakt met allemaal vette quotes uit verschillende films hehe.

Nou eerst maar 1 dan:

Tony Montana alias Al Pacino in Scarface: “Why don't you try stickin' yo head up your ass... see if it fits!"

Giedo
01-08-2005, 15:35
Zonder twijfel:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Voor degenen die dit nog niet kennen, het komt van Jules (Samuel L Jackson) uit Pulp Fiction.

Ik heb de DVD trouwens ook al, dus ik doe niet mee voor de prijs :).

Dennis T.
01-08-2005, 15:36
Eentje uit een van mijn favo films, Pulp Fiction (ik vind de meeste quotes hieruit wel extreem goed, dus ik doe maar gewoon eentje random)

Butch: [beating up Marsellus] You feel that sting, big boy, huh? That's pride FUCKIN' with you! You gotta fight through that shit!

Giedo
01-08-2005, 15:37
Eentje uit een van mijn favo films, Pulp Fiction (ik vind de meeste quotes hieruit wel extreem goed, dus ik doe maar gewoon eentje random)

Butch: [beating up Marsellus] You feel that sting, big boy, huh? That's pride FUCKIN' with you! You gotta fight through that shit!

http://www.moviemeter.nl/images/smilies/icon_worship.gif

BabaBooey
01-08-2005, 16:26
Uit Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back:

HOLDEN: If the buzz is any indication, the movie's gonna make some huge bank.

JAY: What buzz?

HOLDEN: The Internet buzz.

JAY: What the fuck is the Internet?

http://www.suddenlyeverythingsucks.com/images/about_jay_silent_bob.jpg

Erwin de Koning
01-08-2005, 17:18
Hey Furanku! Alles goed?

:D

Ik hoef de dvd niet hoor, ik heb hem al

Maar uit RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD heb ik dit altijd een klapper gevonden

Nadat hij is aangenomen bij een mortuary komt een 'young punk' genaamd Freddy onder giftige gassen te zitten omdat zijn baas Frank een container laat barsten, die de doden tot leven wekken en aan die zombies kunnen ze maar tenauwernood ontsnappen

Freddy: You fucking asshole!
Frank: Watch your tongue, boy, if you like this job!
Freddy: LIKE THIS JOB!!??

Frank Gevers
01-08-2005, 17:20
Basketball Diaries:

Jim Carroll: Time sure flies when you're young and jerking off.

Furanku
01-08-2005, 17:28
Hey Furanku! Alles goed?

:D

Ja hoor :P Ben alleen wat rustiger aan gaan doen met dvdaankopen. Wel weer een flink aantal films gezien (waaronder een boel van jou "baggerfilms" :twisted: )

Erwin de Koning
01-08-2005, 17:30
Wel weer een flink aantal films gezien (waaronder een boel van jou "baggerfilms" :twisted: )

Daar heb ik nix van 'gemerkt' :nono:

(6)

wolsinkpower
01-08-2005, 17:48
Ash in Army Of Darkness
I got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit. And, Jack left town

Wav[e]
01-08-2005, 17:57
Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.
The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!
Man in crowd: I'm not...
The Crowd: Sch!

(life of brian)

8)

01-08-2005, 17:59
deze vond ik wel leuk >

Cyrus Grissom: Considering my audience, I am going to make this quick and simple.
Cyrus Grissom: [points to objects in the sand] This is the boneyard, this is the hanger and this is our plane.
Con #1: [points to a rock] Okay, what's that?
Cyrus Grissom: That? That's a rock!
[knocks it out of the way]
Con #1: Okay.

Maar deze ook >

Claire: Why do people have to die?
Nate: To make life important.

damn of deze >

[In front of a casket]
Elderly Man: You did a real good job on her.
David: Well, we do our best.
Elderly Man: If there's any justice in the universe, she's shoveling shit in hell right now.

guess i'm disqualified....

mercapto
01-08-2005, 18:05
Hier ben ik altijd slecht in op commando...gelukkig heb ik Taxi Driver al dus ik ga niet voor de winst, maar wou wel meedoen :) (meedoen is belangrijker dan winnen...toch ? :P)

Uit "Meet Joe Black" Hopkins tegen Pitt.
William Parrish: Don't blow smoke up my ass, it will ruin my autopsy.

Oby-Casshern
01-08-2005, 18:08
Van een serie ook goed?

"All In The Family"

Archie Bunker: Here's something we can see in Disney World. They got an all bear band.
Edith Bunker: They got a naked band at Disney World?

Marco Dubbeldam
01-08-2005, 18:22
Shawshank Redemption:

Red: I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than that bullet, was how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

Laura Obuch
01-08-2005, 18:26
Lost And Delirious

Miss Vaughn: "Paulie?? You look like you were involved with the piece [MacBeth]."
Paulie: "Actually, I was just thinking whether the Jays are gonna take the World Series again."
Miss Vaughn: "I don't believe you Paulie. I saw you listening..."
*silence*
Paulie: "You can go fuck yourself...... sideways."

Rage more :lol:

Wilbert Rietman
01-08-2005, 18:46
Uit Kingpin:

Roy: "Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew."
[Takes a drink from the bucket]
Mr. Boorg: "We don't have a cow. We have a bull."
Roy: "I'm gonna brush my teeth."

Webby
01-08-2005, 19:00
Twee uit favoriete films.

ELEPHANT
John McFarland: Hey, what are you guys doing?

Alex: Get the fuck out and don't come back! Some heavy shit's going down!

VAN GOD LOS
Stan Meijer: Je kan wel je hele leven je best doen, om ze van je te laten houden. Maar als ze bang van je zijn... dat is minstens zo effectief.

Werner
01-08-2005, 19:08
Uit The Simpsons (of wat had je gedacht?), aflevering She Used To Be My Girl:

Lisa: It's a media circus.
Homer: WOO-HOO! The circus!
Lisa: A *media* circus.
Homer: WOO-HOO! I don't know the difference.

Maar het is leuker als je'm beluistert (http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season16/used1.mp3).

Timothy
01-08-2005, 19:10
Ik ga toch even uitwijken naar een serie, waaruit overigens wel meer briljante quotes komen: Fawlty Tower.

Basil Fawlty:
(tegen zichzelf) "I made a mistake, I made a mistake, I made a mistake..."

(als hij bij zijn gasten aankomt)"My wife made a mistake"

R. Schaap
01-08-2005, 19:13
uit Friends:

Monica: Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours!

thmeky
01-08-2005, 19:25
Oldboy:

Mr. Park:

'You see, they say that people shrivel up because they have an imagination. So, don't imagine anything, you'll become brave as hell.'

Fatalix
01-08-2005, 19:31
Sopranos
-Johnny Sack: For God’s sake, we bend more rules then the Catholic Church.

frank_black
01-08-2005, 19:31
Uit The Simpsons (of wat had je gedacht?), aflevering She Used To Be My Girl:

Lisa: It's a media circus.
Homer: WOO-HOO! The circus!
Lisa: A *media* circus.
Homer: WOO-HOO! I don't know the difference.

Maar het is leuker als je'm beluistert (http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season16/used1.mp3).
dat komt door de briljante stem van Homer (Dan Castellaneta),
en helemaal hoe die 't woordje WOO-HOO Zegt. :D :bier:

Asphyxion
01-08-2005, 20:29
Uit Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

King of Swamp Castle: You only killed the bride's father, you know.
Sir Lancelot: Well, I didn't mean to.
King of Swamp Castle: Didn't mean to? You put your sword right through his head.
Sir Lancelot: Oh dear... is he all right?

:lol:

X
01-08-2005, 20:57
Ik doe graag mee en mijn favorite quote is:

Fight Club, Edward Norton:

"If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Marla"

jorra
01-08-2005, 20:57
Ik vond deze wel heel erg mooi. Uit welke film hij komt hoef ik niet te vertellen:

I'm God's lonely man...

Biomech
01-08-2005, 21:02
Uit de beestige film genaamd: Van Wilder

Taj: I would like very much to spend my remaining days here as your assistant.
Van Wilder: Okay, we're just going do a little word association. Say the first thing that comes to your mind. Milk.
Taj: Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much, Mr. Van Wilder.

Beloved
01-08-2005, 21:15
Ook Monty Python and the Holy Grail :twisted: ;

"King Arthur: Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left."

:mrgreen:

Elessar
01-08-2005, 21:23
http://www.coda21.jp/film_dejavu/jp_ho/COMING_TO_AMERICA.jpg

De scene waar Prins Akeem aan z'n vrouw wordt voorgesteld:
Prince Akeem: Listen, I know what I like, and I know you know what I like, because you were trained to know what I like, but I would like to know, what do you like?

Erwin de Koning
01-08-2005, 21:26
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Uit TEAM AMERICA:WORLD POLICE

Tom van den Hout
01-08-2005, 22:50
" I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose! "
FMJ

Oscar van Sambeek
02-08-2005, 00:06
zie onderschrift :P

Sander Haarmans
02-08-2005, 08:16
Zie ook mijn onderschrift, komt uit de film SPIDER (vond de film helemaal niks maar de quote wel erg goed).

EmDee
02-08-2005, 18:59
Is he screwing her too?
He must be dipping his dick in steroids.

Pindarots
02-08-2005, 19:54
1 van mijn favorieten komt uit Jackie Brown:

[Louis and Melanie are looking at a picture]
Melanie: That's Japan.
Louis: Uh, looks like... I can... It shows...
Melanie: Wanna fuck?
Louis: Yeah.
[three minutes later]
Melanie: That was fun.
Louis: Yeah, that hit the spot.
Melanie: Now, we can catch up.
Louis: Yeah.
[heavy breathing]
Louis: Got a beer?
Melanie: Sure. In the fridge.

Errug vet met Robert de Niro en Bridget Fonda :lol:

Frank Bedijn
02-08-2005, 20:12
Een korte uit Goodfellas:

"...I'm gonna read the paper, I'm gonna read the paper....."

(wordt gezegd door Tony Two Times)

Eddy
02-08-2005, 21:35
Uit de mond van Steve Martin in The Jerk:

http://www.stevengharms.com/blog_data/story.martin.jpg

"I was born a poor black child"

jasmin1
03-08-2005, 09:14
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano:
I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit

RobbertG
03-08-2005, 09:15
Reservoir Dogs

" For the past fifteen minutes now, you've just been droning on with names. "Toby...Toby...Toby...Toby Wong ..Toby Wong...Toby Chung...fuckin Charlie Chan." I got Madonna's big dick outta my right ear, and Toby Jap I-dont know-what, outta my left."

DaveM
03-08-2005, 12:42
De film Apocalypse Now Redux blijft voor mij een topper dus vandaar.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Sander V.
03-08-2005, 12:50
Se7en

You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fucking t-shirt, at best.

TheGodfather
03-08-2005, 15:38
Uit Raging Bull natuurlijk

Jake La Motta (Robert De Niro) tegen z`n broer Joey (Joe Pesci):

Jake: You fucked my wife?
Joey: What?!
Jake: You fucked my wife?
Joey: (insulted) How could you ask me a question like that? How could you ask me? I'm your brother. You ask me that? Where do you get your balls big enough to ask me that?
Jake: (cooly) Just tell me.
Joey: I'm not answerin' ya. I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid.
Jake: You're very smart Joey. You give me all these answers, but you ain't givin' me the right answer. I'm askin' ya again. Did you or did you not?
Joey: (frightened but controlled) I'm not gonna answer. That's a sick question, you're a sick fuck, and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm not tellin' ya anything...I'm not stayin' in this nuthouse with ya. You're a sick bastard. I feel sorry for you, I really do. You know what you should do - try a little more fuckin' and a little less eatin'. You won't have troubles upstairs in your bedroom and you won't take it out on me and everybody else. Do you understand, you fuckin' wacko? You're crackin' up! Fuckin' screwball, ya.

vooral dat laatste gedeelte van Joey is geweldig :lol: :twisted:
daarom maar ff de audiofile ervan:
You`re a sick fuck! (http://rapidshare.de/files/3613509/sick.wav.html) :twisted:

rientio
03-08-2005, 21:33
Big Lebowski moet ook ff genoemd worden 8)

You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

link1986
03-08-2005, 22:03
I'll be back

(Tja, welke film zal dat dan zijn, en de enige qoute die bij mij blijft hangen :D)

Oscar P.
03-08-2005, 22:06
I'll be back

(Tja, welke film zal dat dan zijn, en de enige qoute die bij mij blijft hangen :D)

Zijn erg veel films... ;)

Mijn favoriete quotes komen van Vinnie Jones in diverse films en dan met name waarin het woord "cunt" in voorkomt... :D

link1986
03-08-2005, 22:11
Dan bedoel ik Terminator

rkrijger
03-08-2005, 22:20
Mijn mooiste quote komt uit een, jawel, kinderfilm. Harry Potter I. Perkamentus zegt tegen Harry Potter:

"You are not the talents you have, but the choices you make!"

Vrij vertaald: je talenten maken niet wie je bent, dat doen de keuzes die je maakt!

Fantastisch hoeveel waarheid, steun en filosofie er in één zo'n klein zinnetje zit. Hulde aan Mevr. Rowling!!!

Durbin
03-08-2005, 23:18
Futurama (ook ik wijk even uit naar een tv-serie, tijd lang als signature gehad)

Fry: Hey, as long as you don't make me smell Uranus. (laughs)
Leela: I don't get it.
Professor: I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all.
Fry: Oh. What's it called now?
Professor: Urectum. Here, let me locate it for you.

Anonymous
03-08-2005, 23:46
Cousin Avi --> Doug The Head From Snatch:

'Shut up and sit down you big bald fuck!'

Werner
03-08-2005, 23:55
Futurama (ook ik wijk even uit naar een tv-serie, tijd lang als signature gehad)

Fry: Hey, as long as you don't make me smell Uranus. (laughs)
Leela: I don't get it.
Professor: I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all.
Fry: Oh. What's it called now?
Professor: Urectum. Here, let me locate it for you.

Da's blijkbaar de enige quote die de mensen zich herinneren. Wat Futurama betreft kan je zowat elke regel dialoog gaan posten; of een hoop van die teksten op billboards. In de Church of Robotology bijvoorbeeld hangt er een poster:

10 SIN
20 GOTO HELL

Maick Werner
04-08-2005, 00:00
Komt ie weer, het enige leuke in Een Luizenleven:

Fly: "Waiter, I'm in my soup."

Hilarisch.

Metal Earth
04-08-2005, 09:57
De mooiste quote vind ik zelf:

I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams.

The Seventh Seal

en de grappigste:

Batman: You killed my parents.
The Joker: What? What? What are you talking about?
Batman: I made you, you made me first.
The Joker: Give me a break. I was a kid when I killed your parents. When I say "I made you" you gotta say "you made me." How childish can you get?

en:

Batman is about to punch the Joker, the Joker puts glasses on and says:

You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?

Allebei uit Batman! :D

Caledonians
04-08-2005, 10:25
Carlito's Way (1993)

Carlito: I'm reloaded! Okay? Come on in here, you ************s! Come on, I'm waitin' for ya! What, you ain't comin' in? Okay, I'm comin' out! Oh, you up against me now, ************s! I'm gonna blow your fuckin' brains out! You think you're big time? You gonna fuckin' die big time! You ready? HERE COMES THE PAIN!

kingkes
04-08-2005, 10:27
Kevin Spacey in American Beauty:

Rukkend in de douche: This is the best part of my day enz. (weet hem even niet meer helemaal uit mijn hoofd....!)

Lennart H.
04-08-2005, 11:17
Kevin Spacey in American Beauty:

Rukkend in de douche: This is the best part of my day enz. (weet hem even niet meer helemaal uit mijn hoofd....!)

this will be the high point of my day, it's all downhill from here :D

Lennart H.
04-08-2005, 11:21
Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed. Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply.

Furanku
06-08-2005, 17:11
Nog meer gegadigden?

Jordy Willems
06-08-2005, 18:17
Misschien niet echt een quote, maar je moet zelf weten of hij geldt.

Op de lijkwagen van Bercovicz & Co. in Once upon a time in America:
Why go on living when we can bury you for $49.50?

Dopamine
08-08-2005, 15:06
What the fuck is up with this shit?

Jules, PF

FredKroket
08-08-2005, 15:24
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

http://dokina.tiscali.cz/apollo/pictures/200311223646776725.jpg

Van onze eigen Rutger in Blade Runner, het schijnt dat hij zijn tekst min of meer improviseerde hier.

Furanku
08-08-2005, 15:30
" I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose! "
FMJ

http://www.xs4all.nl/~caeculus/frank/lee_ermey.jpg

Stuur een pm met je gegevens.