PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Mooiste film scene ooit

Tom van Abeelen
02-01-2006, 13:53
Wat is nou voor jullie persoonelijk de mooiste filmscene ooit.
Voor mij is dat de scene uit te gladiator als maximus zijn eerte gevecht in het coloseum heeft gewonnen en Commodus dan komt vragen wie hij is.

Commodus: Rise, rise.
[Maximus stands up, clenching an arrow head in his right hand]
Commodus: Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.
Maximus: My name is Gladiator.
[turns away from Commodus]
Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
[Commodus trembles in disbelief]
Quintus: Arms!
[Praetorians point their spears at the gladiators while the Collosseum crowd chants for them to live. Commodus shakes his head and motions the crowd for silence. He then raises his fist and reluctantly gives the thumbs-up signal]

vooral het schuin gedrukte stuk heeft elke keer weer een hoop impact op mij.

Hebben jullie ook van de soort scene`s of niet?

Sander V.
02-01-2006, 13:56
Zeker een mooie scene uit Gladiator. Zelf vind ik ook de scene in de auto uit Se7en een hele goede.

Dennis Kuijper
02-01-2006, 13:56
Hier zijn al treads over volgens mij. :wink:

Tom van Abeelen
02-01-2006, 14:17
Hier zijn al treads over volgens mij. :wink:
kon ze niet vinden met de zoekfunctie

Marc T.
02-01-2006, 14:36
Het moment in LOTR dat ze in de kano's varen en eindelijk de Argonath zien vind ik erg mooi.

De T-Rex scene uit Jurassic Park is geweldig.

Paul_Knoop
02-01-2006, 14:38
Het moment dat je Jaws voor het eerst goed ziet,

Come down and chop some of this shit !

( Jaws his head pops op out of the water )

8)

Sander V.
02-01-2006, 14:41
Gevonden: http://www.dvd.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=2850&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Caledonians
02-01-2006, 14:43
Gevonden: http://www.dvd.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=2850&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Heb de thread even verplaatst naar Film Discussies dan kunnen we in die thread verder...