PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Hostel

TheGodfather
07-02-2006, 20:47
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Hostel for 18th April 2006 priced at $28.95 SRP. One of the most unrelenting tales of human-trafficking, sex tourism and torture ever before depicted on screen, Hostel, presented by Quentin Tarantino (Kill Bill, Vol. 1 & 2) and written and directed by Eli Roth (Cabin Fever), was an instant box office hit, delivering more than $20 million as the #1 film its opening weekend. A film of extreme themes, Hostel will shock even the most hard-core horror fans when it debuts as an unrated, widescreen edition on DVD, packaged in an embossed, eye-catching O-Ring, with a terrifying line up of special features that include:

* Four Commentary tracks:
o Director Commentary with Eli Roth
o Director and Executive Producer Commentary with Quentin Tarantino, Boaz Yakin, Scott Spiegel and Eli Roth
o Director and Producer’s Commentary with Chris Briggs (producer) and Gabriel Roth (documentarian)
o Director and Guest Commentary with prominent online film pundit Harry Knowles
* “Hostel Dissected” Making-of Featurette
* “Kill the Car” multi-angle interactive feature

“The Hostel DVD gave me another creative canvas to go further into the dark universe we created,” said Roth. “I want fans to be able to enjoy it, but more than that, I want aspiring filmmakers from around the world to learn from my experiences. Hopefully fans will watch it until they puke, which to me is like a standing ovation.”

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/TimoRitzen/DVD/hostelunrater1artpic.jpg

bron: dvdtimes.co.uk (http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=60269)

Philippe
08-02-2006, 17:39
Artwork valt toch wel tegen vind ik...

TheGodfather
08-02-2006, 17:53
Artwork valt toch wel tegen vind ik...
misschien wordt die van de dvd nog anders. je weet t nooit :P

Jeroen D
08-02-2006, 17:54
"Hopefully fans will watch it until they puke, which to me is like a standing ovation.”

8) :lol: 8) :lol:

TheGodfather
17-02-2006, 12:48
Begin post updated, dvd cover toegevoegd :D

Koploper
22-02-2006, 21:07
Hoop dat er een nog iets gruwelijke cover komt maar anders kan ik hier ook wel genoegen mee nemen hoor:D