PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Deliverance - Deluxe Edition (R1)

TheGodfather
11-06-2007, 14:54
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Deliverance (35th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) on 18th September 2007 priced at $19.97 SRP. Directed by John Boorman (Excalibur, Hope and Glory) and adapted by James Dickey from his novel, Deliverance was nominated for three Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Director. Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty and Ronny Cox star as the four friends whose canoeing weekend turns into a horrifying test of survival.

Newly remastered the film now boasts a host of special features which include:
Commentary by John Boorman - Director Boorman takes a journey down the river and discusses the adventures, the team, the controversy and what it took to make Deliverance a classic film.
Deliverance: The Beginning - Take a historical look at the novel and its adaptation to the screen.
Deliverance: The Journey - along from the early stages of filming to the creation of classic moments, such as the Dueling Banjos scene.
Deliverance: Betraying the River - The making of one of the most controversial and ground-breaking sequences in film history.
Deliverance: Delivered - A reflective look back on the completion of the film, its impact and how the idea for the shocking ending came to be.
The Dangerous World of Deliverance - The original behind-the-scenes documentary on the difficult conditions and challenges of making this film
Theatrical Trailerdvdtimes.co.uk (http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=65086)

Dennis Kuijper
11-06-2007, 16:00
Goed nieuws,die zal dan ook wel hier uitkomen Warner kennende.

Paul H.
13-06-2007, 19:15
Hopelijk betekent dat newly remastered ook daadwerkelijk een beter beeld. Zo ja, dan komt de dvd zeker in de collectie.

Dennis Kuijper
13-06-2007, 21:50
Artwork:
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1746/deliverancenm2.jpg

TheGodfather
13-06-2007, 22:53
hmmm... valt me een beetje tegen :?

Cinemaniac
14-06-2007, 16:36
hmmm... valt me een beetje tegen :?

Mij ook, maar wat maakt 't uit? De film krijgt eindelijk de uitgave die hij verdient.

Boormans beste naast Excaliber.

wiljan
14-06-2007, 17:08
Mij ook, maar wat maakt 't uit? De film krijgt eindelijk de uitgave die hij verdient.

Boormans beste naast Excaliber.

En Point Blank dan? :shock: Vond ik persoonlijk beter dan Deliverance. Excaliber moet ik nog zien, maar ik betwijfel of die me me meer kan bekoren.

Cinemaniac
14-06-2007, 18:16
En Point Blank dan? :shock: Vond ik persoonlijk beter dan Deliverance. Excaliber moet ik nog zien, maar ik betwijfel of die me me meer kan bekoren.

O ja, natuurlijk. Die was ik helemaal vergeten! Ook Hell in the Pacific, de andere film die Boorman met Lee Marvin maakte, is erg goed.

En Excaliber moet je zeker zien. Tis naar mijns inziens de beste film over de Koning Arthur-legende.

wiljan
14-06-2007, 19:03
O ja, natuurlijk. Die was ik helemaal vergeten! Ook Hell in the Pacific, de andere film die Boorman met Lee Marvin maakte, is erg goed.

En Excaliber moet je zeker zien. Tis naar mijns inziens de beste film over de Koning Arthur-legende.

Staan beiden genoteerd!

Dennis Kuijper
20-08-2007, 13:04
Waarschijnlijk komt hij ook in Nl uit,in de releaselijst van Musicstore staat hij voor een release op 10 october 2007.

TheGodfather
04-09-2007, 16:09
dvdtalk review (http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=30179)