PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Sony HDR-HX950 & digitale ontvanger

engelsman
05-02-2008, 20:40
First apologies for the English...

I have just bought the above HDR and connected it as follows

cable (coax) > nokia digitale ontvanger > scart & coax out to HDR (line 1) > scart and coax out to tv

it all works fine - except when I am recording from normal 'cable tv' (the hdr states Net5, for example) - but I cannot access the digitale signal on the TV - I can only view the normal analogue cable signal and the recorderd programme form the HDR...

i.e. I can't record NET5 (analogue) and view BBC3 (digitale) - the Nokia ontvanger has only one scart, so do I have to buy a splitter or am I just dumb :roll:???

Help please!

Thanks... and nederlands mag in antwoord!

DVDProfilersFilmgek
07-02-2008, 17:29
First apologies for the English...

I have just bought the above HDR and connected it as follows

cable (coax) > nokia digitale ontvanger > scart & coax out to HDR (line 1) > scart and coax out to tv

it all works fine - except when I am recording from normal 'cable tv' (the hdr states Net5, for example) - but I cannot access the digitale signal on the TV - I can only view the normal analogue cable signal and the recorderd programme form the HDR...

i.e. I can't record NET5 (analogue) and view BBC3 (digitale) - the Nokia ontvanger has only one scart, so do I have to buy a splitter or am I just dumb :roll:???

Help please!

Thanks... and nederlands mag in antwoord!

Select Line 1 with the input selecter that is on the front of the recorder. (it say on page 141 of the manual)

The manual say you can have a bit less sharp picture, and so it does advice to connect it directly to a TV. A splitter in this case is a good option:

this one:

http://www.allekabels.nl/na/0/358/Scart-Kabel.html

or this one:

http://www.allekabels.nl/Video-Schakelaars/83/409/Scart-Schakelaar.html

The last one seems better to me, but in case you want to make a recording from the Nokia receiver/decoder you must not forget to switch it...:wink:

Hope this helps.

engelsman
09-02-2008, 08:20
many thanks

have ordered cables and will let you know...