Pagina 14 van 14 EersteEerste ... 41011121314
De resultaten 326 tot 340 van 340 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Rob van Hout
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Lex v/d Moolen
    Meerdere momenten in de The Big Lebowski, oa dat de as van Donny tegen de wind wordt verstrooid
    The Big Lebowski

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
    The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
    The Dude: Jesus.
    Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
    Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude.
    Deze, en degene waar jesus aan de bal likt.... een goude combo!

Standaard

De scene bij Finding Nemo... waar die krab zweert niks te zullen vertellen. Vervolgens word hij boven het water gehouden en komen allemaal meeuwen op hem afgelopen. Vervolgens laat hij alles los. Hilarisch
    In the Year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland - starving and outnumbered - charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets; they fought like Scotsmen, and won their freedom.

Standaard

een aantal uit Bad Santa

[spoiler:3ef1ca555f]Willie: I said, "Next," goddamn it! This is not the DMV![/spoiler:3ef1ca555f]

en deze:

[spoiler:3ef1ca555f]Hindustani Troublemaker: I am not gay!
    Willie: What the hell, buddy.
    Hindustani Troublemaker: Buddy? I said I am not gay!
    Willie: Are you off your fucking meds or something?
    Hindustani Troublemaker: Yes. But that isn't what this is about. You're as queer as a ten dollar bill.
    Willie: Let me tell you something, ************. My brother lost a goddamn arm fighting you fuckers in Vietnam. So I want you to look at me. I want you to look at my face one last fucking time. This is the last thing your ever gonna see before I...
    Hindustani Troublemaker: [grabs Willie and pins him against the car] Elf fucker! ************. Elf fucker! Who's the bitch now, Santy Claus? Faggy Claus! Faggy...
    Kid: Leave Santa alone!
    Hindustani Troublemaker: Little boy, don't interfere. I am doing this for all of us.
    Kid: Leave Santa alone!
    Hindustani Troublemaker: [Willie pulls free. Hindustani Troublemaker turns to leave] Ass clown.[/spoiler:3ef1ca555f]

en

[spoiler:3ef1ca555f]Willie: Things are fucked up at the North Pole. Mrs. Claus caught me fucking her sister, now I'm out on my ass.[/spoiler:3ef1ca555f]

en de laatste

[spoiler:3ef1ca555f]Willie: Is that your underwear?
    Kid: Part of it.
    Willie: Where the hell's the rest of it?
    [the kid opens his mouth to speak]
    Willie: Actually, don't tell me. I don't want to know. What do you want?
    Kid: I was thinking I wanted a purple stuffed elephant, not pink. But now I changed my mind.
    Willie: Yeah? What?
    Kid: Now I don't want an elephant at all. I want a gorilla named Davy for beating up the skateboard kids who pull on my underwear. And he can take his orders from the talking walnut, so it won't be my bad thing.
    [Santa looks at the kid in confusion]
    Willie: Jesus, kid. When I was your age, I didn't need no fucking gorilla. And I wasn't as big as one of your legs. Four kids beat me up one time and I went crying home to my daddy. You know what he did?
    Kid: He made it all better?
    Willie: No, he kicked my ass. You know why?
    Kid: Because you went to the bathroom on mommy's dishes?
    Willie: What the fuck? No!
    Kid: He tried to teach you not to cry and be a man?
    Willie: No. It's because he was a mean, drunk, son of a bitch. And when he wasn't busy busting my ass, he was putting cigarettes out on my neck. The world ain't fair. You've gotta take what you need when you can get it. You've gotta learn to stand up for yourself. You have to stop being a pussy and kick these kids in the balls or something.
    [the kid stares at Santa]
    Willie: Or don't. Shit. I don't care. Just leave me the hell out of it.
    Kid: Okay. Thanks Santa[/spoiler:3ef1ca555f]

ik heb me rot gelachen met o.a deze scenes, geweldige film, ga em met de kerstdagen weer eens kijken
    Mindy Macready: Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch.
    Besteld: *out of order*

Standaard

Ongeveer heel Bad Santa
    | DVD: 502 | HD-DVD: 48 | Blu-ray: 80| Samsung 50f6650| Pioneer VSX-919AH | LG BD370 | Toshiba HD-EP35 | Q-acoustics Q7000| Thatcable, Oehlbach en Monster

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Neutie
    De scene bij Finding Nemo... waar die krab zweert niks te zullen vertellen. Vervolgens word hij boven het water gehouden en komen allemaal meeuwen op hem afgelopen. Vervolgens laat hij alles los. Hilarisch
    Toevallig enkele dagen geleden nog gezien, geweldige scène

Moet trouwens zeggen dat ik bij King Kong enkele malen ook enorm heb gelachen! Bijvoorbeeld bij de scène dat [spoiler:c985e12dbc]Kong net Ann gered heeft en dan boos de andere kant opkijkt[/spoiler:c985e12dbc]

Standaard

PULP FICTION

Dat hele stuk over voetmassages
    Impressive MOST Impressive!

Standaard

ik kon in de bios ook best lachen om de danslessen van Harrie 4

hmm .. ik krijg opeens weer zin om Big Lebowski te gaan kijken ... en Old School.. en Dude, Where's My Car (die noorse heumeus ).. en Eurotrip (die Hitler ,... en die aap in Club Van Der Sex )

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Ernest Hamstra
    There's Something about Mary
    De "gel-scene"
    sluit ik me bij aan.
    where did it go, where did it go?
    Hilarisch

verder een vreslijke film, maar die scene geweldig

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door hitchberg
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Ernest Hamstra
    There's Something about Mary
    De "gel-scene"
    sluit ik me bij aan.
    where did it go, where did it go?
    Hilarisch

verder een vreslijke film, maar die scene geweldig
    Nog een mooie uit deze film: [spoiler:9e9b28e8d4] Diaz zit met wat vriendinnen te keuvelen bij een eettentje ofzo en ze zegt iets in de trant van: I don't need a guy, I have a vibrator........een paar tafeltjes verder zit die louche prive-detective stiekem mee te luisteren en hij schiet in de lach [/spoiler:9e9b28e8d4]

Daarnaast die scene waarin Stiller even stopt om langs de kant van de weg zijn behoefte te doen, met alle gevolgen van dien.

Standaard

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective:

Als hij in het stadion van de Dolfins staat!
    En loopt te zoeken naar enkele sporen van de dolfijn.
    Captains log!

Of in die flat
    Ace Ventura: This is double-paned sound-proof glass. There is no way that neighbor could've heard Roger Podacter scream on the way down with that door shut. The scream she heard came from inside the apartment before he was thrown over the balcony and the murderer closed the door before he left. Yes. Yes. Oh, yeah. Can ya feel that, buddy? Huh? Huh? Huh?
    [mimics southern evangelist minister]
    Ace Ventura: I have exorcised the demons... this house is clear.
    You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing.What have you lost? Nothing!

Standaard

He leuk dit vlak voor kerst.

Big Lebowski is wel het toppunt van humor vind ik. Blijven kijken die shit, "Life does not start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece of shit!", of inderdaad The Jesus met zijn "...'til it goes 'C'-lick'"

Maar de beste man uit mijn sig is de koning van de zielige humor. Le Velo de Ghislain Lambert en vooral Les Convoyeurs Attendent zijn dar geweldige voorbeelden van.
    "Ik hoef de gordijnen niet open te doen om te zien dat het regent."

Standaard

Ik vond 2 scenes uit snatch wel geniaal.

Beide keren ging het om het parkeergedeelte van die "rallycoureur".

1ste fragment:

Medepassagier zegt: Why stopt we here for? Whats wrong whith that space over there

bestuurder zegt: Too Tight

Medepassagier zegt: Too Tight? You can land a jumbo fucking jet in there.

2de fragment:

bestuurder rijd achteruit tegen een busje

Medepassagier zegt: What did you do that for?

bestuurder zegt: I didn't see it there

Medepassagier zegt: Its a 4 ton truck Tyrone, not a bag of peanets.

Bestuurder zegt: It was a funny angle

Medepassagier zegt: Its behind you Tyrone, whenever you reverse things come from behind you

Zo klinken ze saai maar iedereen heeft de scenes wel gezien neem ik aan

Standaard

In Batman Begins:

Mr Fox: Didn't you get the memo?

In Incredibles:

Jack jack scenes

Ice Age:

Scrat en zijn nootjes

Madagascar:

de pinguins scenes en Melman met zijn gratis muntjes in het toilet en King Julien natuurlijk.

Steve
    Spider-Steve, Vlaamse filmfreak!

Standaard

Payback en Lethal Weapon.

Als je er over nadenkt zitten deze films vol met prachtige lachwekkende scenes

Standaard

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
    Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
    Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
    Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.
    Dark Helmet: Who is he?
    Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole sir.
    Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
    Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole!
    Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
    Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!
    Dark Helmet: How many asholes do we have on this ship, anyway?
    [Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
    Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
    Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!
    [Dark Helmet pulls his face shield down]
    Dark Helmet: Keep firing, assholes!

Heerlijke film!
    You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing.What have you lost? Nothing!

Pagina 14 van 14 EersteEerste ... 41011121314

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten