De resultaten 1 tot 10 van 10 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Terminator 3 - Rise of the DVD's

Het is bevestigd dat er nu meerdere versies van de DVD komen van T3. Er zal uiteindelijk ook een Ultimate Edition komen...Yeah!

Hi mates, This months Empire mag has an exclusive interview with Jonathon Mostow on his plans for the T3 Dvds (yes, I did says DVDS!!).

Like its excellent predecessors, the T3 dvd will come out in various editions over staggered intervals. According to Mostow, the reason for this isn't marketing greed, it's to allow him to assemble, some time down the line, a stand-out package worthy of the 'Ultimate Editon' tag. "To make it a truly first-class DVD, with the levels of complexity that are on the T2 Ultimate Edition, takes a long time," the director insists.

"You can't get it ready in the few months we have before (the first dvd release) has to be done."Mostow wants to take time to create an exemplry commentary track that really allows the cast and crew to delve into their work."

"I've been bringing, bit by bit, different key players into the studio and recording them as I've led them through a discussion," he says. "I've asked them to talk to the audience about the kinds of things that people don't usually talk about. Like getting the cinematographer to talk about how, for example, he uses the lighting on the actor to bring out certain aspects of the character. How he uses his craft-playing with light and shadow-to help tell the story. Really specific, cool, nuts and bolts stuff."

"As soon as I finished the movie, I went immediately and started working on the dvd. In fact, I've actually got some dvd material with me on my laptop here in the hotel, and on this trip I've been editing and working on it!!It's like I've been working the Terminator train for two-and-a-half years, and i'm ready to get off at the station and take a little break, but I haven't had the chance, because I'm still pedal-to-the-metal on the dvd!"
    - = Yippie-ka-yee-************ = -

Standaard

Hmmm dat wordt moeilijk. Gelijk in november de dvd kopen of wachten tot de Ultimate edition uitkomt. Beetje jammer dat ze niet tegelijkertijd uitkomen, maar het is ook goed om te zien dat ze er weer serieus werk van maken. Liever wachten dan een afgeraffelde dvd.

Standaard

Ah kijk, da's goed om te weten. Nu hoef ik de versie die in november uitkomt niet te kopen, gewoon wachten op de Ultimate Edition.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Dit lag eigenlijk toch wel in de verwachting ja maar is toch goed om dit nu ook officieel bevestigd te zien. Hamvraag is natuurlijk nu hoelang die Ultimate Edition dan nog op zich laat gaan wachten? Ik wil alleen langer gaan wachten als de film zelf dan ook langer wordt en dus nog niet eerder vetoonden scenes bevat. Als het alleen maar om meer en betere extra`s gaat ga ik er niet op zitten wachten. Maar ja, dat weten we op dit moment natuurlijk nog niet(?).....
    "This is not about revenge, this is punishment..." -> Tom Jane - The Punisher

Standaard

ik ga alle versies kopen.miss zowel R1 als R2...

er zullen ongetwijfeld extra scenes zitten bij deel 3 ultimate,aangezien dit bij deel 1 en vooral deel 2 ook het geval is...das een wezenlijke extra die de dvd alweer meer waard maakt...verder natuurlijk dts,3 documentaires,een datacore,12 trailers in 5 talen,enz enz

mazzel,niels
    T2: I'll Be Back!

Standaard

Ik wacht in ieder geval niet met het kopen van de 2 disc DVD. Waarschijnlijk komt de ultimate edition van T3 pas over een jaar of pas over 2 jaar. Zolang kan ik echt niet wachten! Als de Ultimate edition dan ergens in 2005 (hopelijk vlak voor T4) uitkomt, dan verkoop ik de 2 disc DVD gewoon

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door hockman
    Waarschijnlijk komt de ultimate edition van T3 pas over een jaar of pas over 2 jaar.
    Daar ben ik dus ook bang voor.
    "This is not about revenge, this is punishment..." -> Tom Jane - The Punisher

Standaard

Regio 2 Uk menu´s. http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?...2638&n=1&burl=
    En de dvd krijgt DTS (zie menu 2)
    De Benelux Zal wel niet veel afweiken.

Ivm dat later het logo verschijnt kunnen de menu´s hier niet geplaatst worden.

Regio 1 heeft duidelijk andere menu´s en geen DTS. http://www.davisdvd.com/bin/menus24.html

Standaard

1e review is online verschenen:

DVD Review

Did anyone actually expect anything less than a grand “Terminator” DVD?

Although the extras aren’t as copious as the “Terminator 2” discs that have reared their head lately, “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines” is still an exceptional 2-Disc DVD worth scrawling on the Christmas wish-list.

For a change, let’s start with just how excellent the film itself looks on DVD. Director Jonathan Mostow mentions at the end of his audio commentary – one of two commentaries on the first disc – that “Terminator 3” is the perfect film to test out a new surround sound system on, and he’s right. Six Channels of madness indeed. If DTS is your friend, you’re going to want to invite him to come over and play today. The 2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer isn’t too shabby either.

As stated, there are two commentary tracks. One featuring the Director on his own, another featuring both cast and crew, who recorded their bits at separate times [in other words, what they’re saying doesn’t always match up with what’s playing on the screen]. The solo track is probably the better one because it a lot less all over the place and Mostow’s quite interesting to listen to. Not to say that the all-star track isn’t worth listening too either, it just doesn’t flow as well. Danes, Loken and Stahl do a heck of a lot of talking, and are quite interesting, whilst Arnold also pops up from time to time.

Over to Disc 2 and that’s where you’ll find the weight of the extras. There’s a making-of, which unfortunately is all fluff and fatty bits, galleries, a making of the video game, a humorous gag reel, toys in action feature and a deleted scene.

Yep, only one deleted scene – although it’s a goodie. In it, we watch a commercial of SkyNet’s latest creation, The Terminator, featuring Arnold with a hilarious Yokel accent. Just priceless. But you can’t understand why it was cut from the movie, It was too daggy.

So where’s all the other cut stuff? In our interview with Alana Curry, who played Bill Anderson’s girlfriend, she told us about some scenes of her being hunted down by the T-X and how she had to scream and yelp, etc. Nope, don’t see any of that.

Next there’s trailers, character profiles, featurettes on how they choreographed all the great action scenes [interesting but a bit monotonous after a while] and a Terminator timeline.

Overall, the good outweighs the bad, just as it does in the movie.

Standaard

Voor screenshots van de 2-disc DVD:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?...2646&n=1&burl=

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten