Pagina 1 van 35 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 856 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Superman Returns

Standaard Superman Returns

Superman, een remake van de originele films komt eraan:

Superman Moving Toward Late 2004 Start

Source: Variety Thursday, June 17, 2004

Variety has published a new update on Warner Bros.' Superman movie, which the trade says is moving toward a late 2004 production start. The studio is in talks with Neal Moritz (The Fast and the Furious, XXX, S.W.A.T., Stealth) and Gilbert Adler (Ghost Ship, Starsky & Hutch, Constantine) to produce the film.

The picture has not been greenlit, adds the trade, nor is McG set to direct, although he did indeed test six actors last week for the role. It has not been decided which actor will be fitted for spandex and sent to Australia, where location scouting is about to begin. Among candidates said to have tested are Jason Behr (Roswell), Henry Cavill (The Count of Monte Cristo), Jared Padalecki (New York Minute) and Michael Cassidy.

Jon Peters, a co-producer of the original "Batman" film series who has been shepherding the Superman revival going back to the Burton-Cage incarnation of 1998, officially will remain involved as a producer but is not likely to be a fixture.

The current J.J. Abrams-scripted version of Superman has been somewhat streamlined to a budget that hovers around $200 million. The film still revolves around Superman's battle with Lex Luthor and a mysterious killer from Krypton who has come to hunt down the Man of Steel.

Warner Bros. Entertainment chairman-CEO Alan Horn and production president Jeff Robinov are expected to decide soon on whether any of McG's candidates will get the starring role.

Variety
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

Heughan in the Running for 'Superman'

June 18, 2004 —

From Superman-V:

S-V can confirm Superman Cinema's scoop that Sam Heughan is in the running for the Man Of Steel. We contacted his reps who confirmed he read for the part last week and is currently in LA auditioning for roles for several movies. Scottish born Heughan (23) is set to star in Young Alexander which is produced Ilya Salkind.

Superman-V.com

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Mar 2003

Standaard

Eerst zien dan geloven.
    "How inappropriate to call this planet Earth, when clearly it is Ocean." Arthur C. Clarke

Standaard

Voor mij is Reeve de enige superman.
    Hoe duur je set ook is, zonder een goede film is het niets waard....

Standaard Re: Superman

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Jeroen C
    Superman, een remake van de originele films komt eraan:
    Het wordt toch geen remake?
    Volgens mij is het script van deze superman film heel anders dan de eerste met Reeve.
    "Take your Vulcan cynicism and bury it with your repressed emotions" Captain Archer

My precioussss collection

Standaard

Ik zit niet echt te wachten op een remake van de originele films. Zeker niet als die gemaakt wordt door de namen die in het artikel genoemd worden.

Standaard

LaBeouf, Johansson & Depp Up for Superman?

Source: USA Today Friday, July 9, 2004

USA Today caught up with I, Robot star Shia LaBeouf at the film's premiere and he revealed interesting casting bits about Warner Bros.' new Superman movie, which the newspaper says will begin filming in November.

"I met with McG (the director) today and talked about Jimmy Olsen and who's going to be playing who," said LaBeouf. "The production's so locked down they said I can't even take the script home. I have to go to Warner Bros. (studio) to read it and then leave it there."

LaBeouf may not have left with a script, but he did leave with some intriguing casting info, the article says. Mainly, Jake Gyllenhaal is apparently no longer in the running for Superman.

"They're going to go with an unknown," said LaBeouf, adding that McG is trying to lure Scarlett Johansson for Lois Lane and Johnny Depp for Lex Luthor.

Standaard

Bryan Singer to Direct Superman!

Source: Variety Monday, July 19, 2004

"X-Men" series director Bryan Singer signed a deal Friday to develop and direct Warner Bros.' new Superman adaptation, replacing McG who withdrew due to location and budget differences. Variety reports that Singer is expected to work with X2: X-Men United writers Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris to draft a film that starts production late this year in Australia.

The trade says that a tug-of-war over Singer's next project had been going on for weeks, with Fox's X-Men 3 competing with Warner's remake of Logan's Run to land the helmer. It now looks likely that Singer will not do the third "X-Men," even though he has an overall deal with Fox.

Besides the recent exit of helmer McG from the project, producers Neal Moritz and Gilbert Adler have apparently disappeared from the scene as well. The fate of producer Jon Peters also is up in the air.

The studio apparently scrapped a J.J. Abrams script that WB once was high on, and has tapped Australia as a reasonably priced shooting location, with a budget said to be around $200 million.

Singer also is said to have a new take on the film. Before his involvement, it was to revolve around Superman's battle with Lex Luthor and a mysterious figure from Krypton who has come to hunt down the Man of Steel.

"My interest in Superman dates back many, many years," Singer said. "In fact, it was the Richard Donner classic film that was my day-to-day inspiration in shaping the X-Men universe for the screen. I feel that Superman has been late in his return and it is time for him to fly again."

Variety

Standaard

Zou op zich wel een goede Superman zijn volgens mij

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - He's sent to Earth by his father, possesses remarkable powers and helps mankind. Obviously, we're talking about Superman -- or is it Jesus?
    According to comic book writer Mark Millar, J.C. himself -- that is, "The Passion of the Christ" star Jim Caviezel -- will trade his crown of thorns for tights and a cape in the upcoming Bryan Singer-directed "Superman" film.

Ever since Monday (Aug. 30), when Millar revealed this tidbit on his website www.millarworld.net, the rumor mill has been heating up as if the Man in Steel had cast his heat vision upon it.

A source from the office of Caviezel's manager, Beverlee Dean, denies the story, telling Zap2it.com, "We've heard it mentioned, but it's just a rumor. We'd love for that to happen, but we'll all just have to see."

Even Harry Knowles of Internet site AintItCoolNews decided to enter the fray, refuting the claim that Caviezel will star in the Warner Bros. project.

"It's still a wide search. I'm very curious who is feeding Mark Millar this off-kilter information," he writes, adding, "Bryan is beginning to form ideas regarding who would do for Superman, but ... they've never played Jesus or [have] been a TV Superman."

Knowles refers to reports that Singer has a verbal agreement with Tom Welling of the WB's "Smallville" fame and is merely considering other candidates until the studio is satisfied that all choices have been exhausted.

Despite all the naysayers, Millar is sticking to his guns. In a follow-up posting on his site on Thursday (Sept. 2), he writes, "I will personally write a cheque to charity for 1,000 dollars from my 'Wolverine' royalties ... if Jim Caviezel isn't cast as Superman on the day principal photography starts."

The upcoming "Superman" film will relate the hero's mythology from the very beginning on Krypton. The project aims for a 2006 release.

Standaard

De nieuwe Superman is bekend gemaakt.

Lees hier.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Mar 2003

Standaard

Ach wat leuk voor het jong, ik wacht nog wel even op de echte bevestiging.

En verder een re-make van Superman??? Sedert 1938 de geboorte van Superman heeft iedere generatie wel zijn eigen SM gekregen. Ik zelf vind de tekenfilm uit de jaren 40 geweldig van Fleischer.

En de films van Reeve waren voor meer dan 50% crap, deel 1 en 2 waren goed, maar deel 3 oef en deel 4 holy Moses wat een ellende. Maar zoals Reeve zelf ook zei: I did two too many.

Maar goed de SM franchise zit al jaren in de koker, zelfs Burton heeft er aan gesnuffeld. Ik heb er pas vertouwen in zodra men begonnen is met filmen.
    "How inappropriate to call this planet Earth, when clearly it is Ocean." Arthur C. Clarke

Standaard

ach .. men was ook niet helemaal zeker van de X-men serie, maar deel 1 en 2 waren door o.a. Singer toch erg goed! Dus ik denk dat deze film wel in goede handen is bij Singer. Maar Superman opzich is niet echt mijn favo actieheld .. maar ik zal hem wel gaan kijken in de bios (zolang hij maar hoger is dan een zeg .. 7, op imdb .. anders wordt het huren )

Maar ik moet zeggen .. op die foto in die link zie ik toch geen nieuwe Superman staan hoor .

Standaard

Heb ergens gelezen dat het geen echte remake wordt maar dat ze gaan voorborduren op deel 1 & 2 waarin Reeve Superman speelde. En hier het verhaal weer opnemen.

Standaard

Kate Bosworth is Lois Lane
    Uitgegeven op 03 januari 2005 om 14:19 uur

Kate Bosworth heeft de rol van Lois Lane te pakken in de nieuwe Supermanfilm 'Superman returns'. Dat meldt Superman-v.com. De actrice wist haar vrouwelijke collega's Elisha Cuthbert, Claire Danes en Keri Russell voor te blijven. Naar verluidt vond regisseur Bryan Singer, van de 'X-Men'-films, de screentest van Bosworth als de nieuwsgierige collega van Clark Kent/Superman de beste.

Bosworth is bekend van rollen in films als 'Blue crush' en 'Win a date with Tad Hamilton'. Tevens is zij de huidige vriendin van acteur Orlando Bloom. In de vorige vier films werd de rol van Lane gespeeld door Margot Kidder.

Naast Bosworth speelt de onbekende acteur Brandon Routh de rol van de roodblauwe superheld. De rol van persfotograaf Jimmy Olson zou al bezet zijn door Shawn Ashmore, met wie Singer eerder voor de 'X-Men'-films samenwerkte. Kevin Spacey zou de rol van slechterik Lex Luthor toebedeeld hebben gekregen. De opnamen voor de vijfde Supermanfilm beginnen in maart in Australië. De film gaat wereldwijd in de zomer van 2006 in première.

Standaard

Hoe duur je set ook is, zonder een goede film is het niets waard....

Standaard

Laurie en Marsden aan boord Supermanfilm
    Uitgegeven op 13 januari 2005 om 16:29 uur

Hugh Laurie en James Marsden doen mee in de nieuwe Supermanfilm. Dat meldt The Hollywood Reporter donderdag. Laurie speelt in de superheldenfilm de rol van hoofdredacteur van de Daily Planet, Perry White, de krant waar Clark Kent (Superman) werkt. Marsden neemt de rol van White's zoon, Richard, op zich. Hij is in de Supermanverhalen verliefd op Lois Lane, de journaliste die op haar beurt smoorverliefd is op Superman, maar Kent niet ziet staan. De rol van Lane was eerder toebedeeld aan Kate Bosworth.

Laurie is bekend van zijn rollen uit de 'Stuart Little'-films. Hij speelt momenteel de hoofdrol in de Amerikaanse dramaserie 'House'. Marsden werkte eerder met regisseur Bryan Singer samen als Cyclops in de twee stripverfilmingen van 'X-Men'. De onbekende Brandon Routh mag zich in het roodblauwe superpak hijsen. Eerder deze week bevestigde Kevin Spacey dat hij Superman's aartsvijand Lex Luthor speelt. De opnamen voor de peperdure film beginnen in maart in Australië.

De film, die begint met de terugkeer van de 'Man of Steel' op aarde, gaat volgend jaar zomer wereldwijd in première.

Standaard

Kal Penn Confirmed for Superman

Source: Rediff February 7, 2005

Yesterday we posted the rumor that "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" star Kal Penn might have been cast in Bryan Singer's Superman. Now, Mira Nair ("Vanity Fair"), the director of his new and upcoming movie, has confirmed this to Rediff:

"Kal's film 'Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle' was a hit and all the 13-year-olds in America know and love him," she said. "'Namesake' will be his first dramatic role. He is an extraordinary actor. He has just signed on as Superman's best friend in the new movie called 'Superman Returns'. As soon as he finishes shooting for Namesake, he will shoot for that. So by the time 'Namesake' comes out next year, everyone will know Kal Penn, which will be great for us!"

Meanwhile, Moviehole tells us that Singer will be a judge at Tropfest on February 27th. For more on that event, click here.

UPDATE: Superman Homepage has received official word from Penn's publicist that he will not be playing Superman's best friend; he has actually been cast as a character called "Riley", Lex Luthor's lead henchman.

Standaard

Marlon Brando is Jor-El in Superman

Source: Latino Review March 9, 2005

Latino Review has confirmed that director Bryan Singer plans on using stock footage of Marlon Brando that was originally shot by Superman director Richard Donner for Superman Returns. The character in the new film is expected to have a very minor role.

Brando and Christopher Reeve were once filmed interacting with one another to be used in Superman II, but due to a lawsuit against the Salkinds for a percentage of the sequel, the scenes were deleted and re-shot using the mother instead.

Brandon Routh stars in the title role. Warner Bros. will release the film in the summer of 2006. Brando passed away on July 1, 2004.

Latino Review

Standaard

Posey Joins Superman Villain Cast

Source: The Hollywood Reporter March 18, 2005

Parker Posey (Blade: Trinity, Laws of Attraction) has joined the cast of Bryan Singer's Superman Returns at Warner Bros. Pictures, says The Hollywood Reporter. Posey will play Kitty Koslowski, Lex Luthor's villainous henchwoman.

She joins a cast that includes Brandon Routh as Superman, Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane, Hugh Laurie as Perry White, James Marsden as Richard White, Sam Huntington as Jimmy Olsen. Kevin Spacey is playing Lex Luthor. Kal Penn will portray Stanford, Luthor's right-hand man.

The film is currently shooting Down Under.

The Hollywood Reporter

Standaard

Bryan Singer's Video Blog's

Earlier this week you got to see pictures of the Kent Farm set and now, in Bryan Singer's video Blog #2, you can see him on the Tamworth set.
    To view the video, just click here!

Standaard

dat plaatje doet me denken aan X-men

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door superman
    dat plaatje doet me denken aan X-men
    Hey ja, inderdaad! Die speciale 'cel' voor Magneto.

Parker Posey, dát is nou eens goed nieuws Lekkerrr!
    Leland Gaunt: "The young carpenter from Nazareth? I know him well. Promising young man. He died badly."

Standaard

Set foto's | Kent Farm

Bovenstaande poster is volgens mij fan art

Pagina 1 van 35 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten