Pagina 10 van 10 EersteEerste ... 678910
De resultaten 226 tot 232 van 232 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Wolverine

Standaard

Ik vond het wel een leuke film en heb me er meer mee vermaakt dan ik dacht.
    Ben normaal niet zo'n liefhebber van wolverine.

Maar goed ik kan me eigen ook wel vermaken met domme blockbuster films.
    Na zo'n film eigenlijk altijd zin in meer terwijl ik bij een zwaardere film vaak wat vermoeider ben.

Standaard

net de film op dvd gezien,wat een aanfluiting,waar ging dit over???Totaal overbodige film,verschikelijke casting Liev schrieber is lachwekkend dit soort films zijn gewoon niet zijn ding,
    de actie viel me ook heel erg tegen,had stiekem wat grotere actiescenes verwacht, en dat het einde(van het acteurtje Charlie van de serie Lost) dat was echt verre van goed.
    Hugh Jackman was wel erg te pruimen de enige plus punt aan de film na de opennings credits dan.

5/10

Standaard

Liev Schreiber was eigenlijk het enige aan deze film waarom ik hem uitkeek.
    En Charlie van Lost ging al in het begin dood, goed gezien allemaal jasmin

Standaard

Vulture sat down with Hugh Jackman last night and got some details about WOLVERINE 2. Jackman started in by talking about how he's got to bulk up, "Expect to see four chicken breasts and a whole pile of steamed broccoli on my plate. I'm starting; I’m having my six meals a day."
    He says that with Darren Aronofsky directing this won't be a "usual" X-MEN movie. Wait...yep. He just confirmed Aronofsky. Bonus. Anyway to continue his comment, "This is, hopefully for me, going to be out of the box. It’s going to be the best one, I hope. Well, I would say that, but I really do feel that, and I feel this is going to be very different." I think we all feel that way.
    Jackman went on to talk about how Aronofsky's darker directing style will certainly be reflected in the film, "This is Wolverine. This is not Popeye. He’s kind of dark. But, you know, this is a change of pace. Chris McQuarrie, who wrote The Usual Suspects, has written the script, so that’ll give you a good clue. [Aronofsky’s] going to make it fantastic. There’s going to be some meat on the bones. There will be something to think about as you leave the theater, for sure.”
    Damn this is exciting!
    REAL STEEL got brought up as well. He had some small problems with the robots, "There were a few little mishaps, but mainly just me being clumsy and hitting them and knocking things over. I had to pretend like I knew exactly how to run these things and put my hands in the back and figure them out, and, of course, I was pathetic."
    Wolverine 2 gaat komen!!

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Robintjuh Bekijk bericht
    Wolverine 2 gaat komen!!
    Een feit wat ik normaal alleen met een diepe zucht kan beantwoorden, maar met Aranofsky aan het roer kan ik er nog wel hoop in houden.

Standaard

"Darren Aronofsky's WOLVERINE 2." Still feels weird to write that.

So the folks at Pajiba have come across a list of principal characters as well as some plot details that will be seen in the upcoming X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE 2. Christopher McQuarrie (The Tourist, THE WAY OF THE GUN) penned the script based on the Chris Claremont/Frank Miller 1980s mini-series in which Logan ventures off to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Below are the deets, but be careful as there are SPOILERS abound...

UPDATE - The WOLVERINE 2 information has been removed at the request of Fox.

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE 2, starring Hugh Jackman, opens sometime in 2011.
    Helaas weer weg, er zit toch vaart in wolverine 2. Ben ook zeer benieuwed, ben zoiezo fan van Aranofsky's films.

Standaard

...THE WOLVERINE.

Simple and cool. Amazing what a 'the' can do!
    Lekker simpel, ben benieuwd!

Pagina 10 van 10 EersteEerste ... 678910

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten