Pagina 12 van 16 EersteEerste ... 28910111213141516 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 276 tot 300 van 379 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

"Jammer" dat ik net de Japanse 2 disc van LA Confidential heb gekocht. De extra`s op de aangekondigde R1 zijn duidelijk beter. Deze gaat er dus zeker komen.
    Net als de SE`s van Gigi en An American in Paris. Moet er intussen toch eens van komen dat ze in m`n collectie verschijnen. En idd. geweldige covers
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Meer nieuws over de SE-uitgaves van Gigi en An American in Paris:

WHV has also announced that both titles will be released on Blu-ray in early 2009.

An American in Paris - Originally photographed in Technicolor, is the latest recipient of Warner Bros.’ proprietary Ultra-Resolution process, which takes the original Technicolor negatives and meticulously combines them to yield a stunning picture with sharpness and depth of field never seen before.

Disc 1:
    • 1.33:1 Full Screen with Original Mono audio
    • 1938 MGM short: Paris on Parade
    • 1951 MGM cartoon: Symphony in Slang
    • Theatrical trailer
    Disc 2:
    • 2002 American Masters Documentary: Gene Kelly: Anatomy of a Dancer
    • ‘S Wonderful: The Making of An American in Paris, an all new documentary, produced especially for this release. A dynamic history of the making of the film, which reveals how George and Ira Gershwin’s classic songs, the dazzling art of the French impressionists and the ultimate teamwork of MGM’s legendary “Freed Unit” came together to create a musical masterpiece. Featuring ten new interviews, including co-stars Leslie Caron and Nina Foch
    • Outtakes: Georges Guetary performing Love Walked In and Gene Kelly performing I Got a Crush on You (audio only)
    • Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron promotional radio interview with Dick Simmons
    • Love Walked In Outtake
    • Audio Outtakes
    • Alternate Main Title
      • But Not for Me Guetary
      • But Not for Me Levant Piano Solo
      • Gershwin Prelude #3
      • I've Got a Crush on You
      • Nice Work if You Can Get It
      • 'S Wonderful
    • Radio Interviews
      • Johnny Green
      • Gene Kelly
      • Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron

Gigi was produced after the demise of the original Technicolor system, photographed in the industry-standardized Eastmancolor process. For this new DVD release, Gigi has been photo-chemically restored from its original camera negative and safety separations to produce a much sharper and colorful image than has been seen in decades. It also contains a 5.1 audio mix created from the original multi-track source elements.

Disc 1 (Gigi ’58 ):
    • 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen with DD5.1 Audio
    • The Million Dollar Nickel [1952 MGM short]
    • The Vanishing Duck [1958 MGM cartoon]
    • Theatrical Trailer
    Disc 2:
    • Thank Heaven! The Making of Gigi - The story of how 1958's Best Picture winner (the last of the classic MGM musicals) survived a turbulent production that included censorship battles over its daring sexual content and creative struggles between a studio in turmoil and a demanding, visionary director. Featuring an all-new interview with star Leslie Caron, and a rare interview with Oscar-winning director Minnelli
    The press release contradicts Warner's previous press information which also listed the following additional extras for Gigi:
    • New Commentary with Leslie Caron and Film Historian Jeanine Basinger
    • Original 1949 Nonmusical Gigi
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Watership Down (Deluxe Edition) on 7th October 2008 priced at $19.97 SRP. Adapted from British author Richard Adam’s first and best-selling novel, Watership Down, set near Adams’ boyhood home of Hampshire, England, is based on stories the author would tell his children to pass the time on family trips. This animated film adaptation is a thrilling allegorical adventure that celebrates traditional values of loyalty, courage and spirit, with a voice cast of well-known British actors such as John Hurt, Richard Briers, Harry Andrews, Simon Cadell, Nigel Hawthorne and Roy Kinnear.

Features include:
    • Anamorphic Widescreen
    • Watership Down: A Conversation with the Filmmakers -- Featurette with producer/director Martin Rosen and editor Terry Rawlings
    • Defining a Style -- Featurette discussing the creation of Watership Down
    • Storyboard comparison
    Laatst aangepast door Cinemaniac : 25-06-2008 om 17:57
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner brengt komende maanden nieuwe boxsets uit en wat voor boxsets! Op thedigitalbits.com staan meer info, maar hier zijn enkele plaatjes om je vingers bij af te likken:

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Risky Business 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition on 16th September 2008 priced at $19.97 SRP. Tom Cruise stars as Joel Goodsen, a high school senior who is tired of being Mr. All American, facing ‘traumatic’ decisions such as which Ivy League college to attend. His life takes a totally unexpected turn when he meets a sexy call girl (Rebecca De Mornay) who transforms his house into a brothel while his parents are away, and at the same time transforms his entire perspective.

Packaged in a new o-sleeve the Risky Business 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition has been restored and remastered with 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio. Bonus content includes an all-new 25th anniversary retrospective documentary The Dream is Always the Same: The Story of Risky Business as well as screen tests and the director’s cut of the final scene. An in-depth audio commentary with Tom Cruise, Paul Brickman and Jon Avnet is also included.

Those features in full:
    • Anamorphic Widescreen
    • Restored and remastered feature with all new 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
    • The Dream is Always the Same: The Story of Risky Business - All new 25th anniversary retrospective documentary on the making of Risky Business featuring interviews with Tom Cruise and cast
    • Audio commentary with Tom Cruise, director Paul Brickman and producer Jon Avnet
    • Director’s cut of the final scene from Risky Business (with introduction by Paul Brickman)
    • Original screen tests with Tom Cruise and Rebecca De Mornay
    • Theatrical trailer
    Laatst aangepast door Cinemaniac : 02-07-2008 om 16:41
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

JFK en Casablanca komen er zeker in!!

Standaard

Warner Home Video has announced A Christmas Story: Ultimate Collector's Edition for release on the 4th November. Extras will include commentary with Peter Billingsley and director/ co-writer Bob Clark, Original readings by Jean Shepard, author and voice narrator of A Christmas Story, 2 featurettes ("Get a Leg Up", "A History of the Daisy Red Ryder"), a Another Christmas Story documentary, Triple Dog Dare Interactive Trivia, Decoder Match Challenge, Hidden “Presents”, and the original theatrical trailer. All will be festively packaged in a collectible retro holiday cookie tin, along with five collectible cookie cutters in iconic Christmas Story shapes; a 48-page cook book filled with recipes inspired by the film; photos and quotes and a custom-designed chef’s apron. A Blu-ray release will also be available for $49.99 with an additional Leg Lamp light strand. We've attached the official package artwork below:

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

SD en BD covers van L.A. Confidential SE:

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

looking good

Standaard

Geweldig dat Kim Basinger zo prominent op de cover staat!

Standaard

Officieele aankondiging van de JFK Ultimate Collector`s Edition:

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of JFK (3-Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition) on 11th November 2008. Oliver Stone’s feature on the story surrounding John F. Kennedy’s assassination returns as a new UCE that includes the previous Two-Disc Special Edition Director’s Cut along with a third disc that features The Kennedys: America’s Emerald Kings, a new documentary from filmmaker Robert Kline based on Thomas Maier’s acclaimed book about five generations of the renowned political family. Unique to the documentary is political and private footage of the Kennedys not widely available to the general public.

The set also contains memorabilia from the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Kennedy Foundation, including reproductions of Kennedy family and presidential photos, letters written by or to John F. Kennedy from J. Edgar Hoover, Lyndon. B. Johnson and more. The UCE also will include a Kennedy campaign button from the National Archives and Records Administration. Of particular distinction is the inclusion of John F. Kennedy’s historic inaugural address and a handwritten letter to his father, Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr.

In addition, the set features a collectible booklet containing production photos and photo cards showcasing the actors in character with a mini bio of their character.

The UCE will retail at $39.98 SRP and the new documentary - The Kennedys: America’s Emerald Kings - will also be available separately priced at $19.97 SRP.

bron: dvdtimes.co.uk

klinkt geweldig, komt er zeker in.

Op dezelfde komt ook de blu-ray versie uit:

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of JFK on 11th November 2008 priced at $34.99 SRP. Oliver Stone’s powerful film about the mystery surrounding the Kennedy assassination stars Kevin Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Kevin Bacon, Gary Oldman, Jack Lemmon, Laurie Metcalf, Sissy Spacek, Joe Pesci, John Candy, Walter Matthau, Sally Kirkland, Donald Sutherland and Edward Asner.

The Blu-ray Disc features premium hardcover book packaging with press material and photographs from the film. The disc includes the director’s cut of the film and all of the extras from the 2-Disc Special Edition DVD release. The new documentary featured as part of the UCE DVD release out the same day is not included on the Blu-ray release.

Extras include:
    • Commentary by Director Oliver Stone
    • Beyond JFK: The Question of Conspiracy
    • Multimedia Essays
      • Assassination Update – The New Documents
      • Meet Mr. X: The Personality and Thoughts of Fletcher Prouty
    • Deleted/extended scenes with commentary by director Oliver Stone (production audio only)
    • Theatrical Trailer

Standaard

Nieuwe foto`s van de JFK 3 disc:

ziet er geweldig uit.

Standaard

Die JFK set oogt schitterend! It will be mine!!

En dan na jaren wachten is het eindelijk zover (helaas moeten we wat langer wachten op de Blu-ray versie :sad: ): QUO VADIS!!!!

Warner Home Video has announced a 2-disc special edition of Quo Vadis which stars Robert Taylor, Deborah Kerr, Leo Genn and Peter Ustinov. The Mervyn LeRoy directed film will be available to own from the 11th November, and should retail at $20.97. As well as undergoing a meticulous photochemical restoration, this new release also restores composer Miklos Rozsa’s magnificent overture as originally presented during the film’s premiere roadshow theatrical engagements. Extras will include an audio commentary by filmmaker/writer F.X. Feeney, and a documentary tracing the roots of the film from its start as a bestseller. A Blu-ray release will follow just in time for Easter 2009. The artwork is attached:

Eigenlijk is het weer jammer dat ze van deze titel geen Ultimate Collector's Edition box uitbrengen...
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Blu-Ray artwork van de JFK set:

Standaard

Komt er voor de Blu-ray versie ook zo'n JFK giftset?

Indien niet twijfel ik nog een beetje...

Standaard

volgens mij niet

Standaard

Final coverart:

Standaard

Far out, man!

DVD versie:

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Ultimate Collector’s Edition) on 28th July 2009. Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Woodstock music festival this restored and remastered release will include more than an hour of newly discovered Festival performances, some never-before-published in their entirety, from a number of artists, including The Who, Joe Cocker, Canned Heat, Joan Baez, Country Joe McDonald and Country Joe and the Fish with more to be announced. The release will incorporate reflections and perspectives from musicians, celebrities, influencers and other giants in the entertainment industry on the cultural significance of Woodstock 40 years later.

The Ultimate Collector’s Edition will include the four-hour Director’s Cut, remastered from original elements and scanned at 2K with audio 5.1 mix supervised by director Michael Wadleigh. The concert original chief engineer Eddie Kramer who was on-site for the festival, is overseeing the audio mix of all of the recently found added footage. In addition to filmmaker commentary, replicas of handwritten notes from Festival attendees, The ‘60s and the Woodstock Generation - a 40 minute documentary film by noted filmmaker Robert Kline adapted from his book “Children of the 60s,”, studio archive letters and other souvenir collectible items. The film has been on moratorium since January of this year (though stock is still available at numerous retailers) and will continue to be unavailable to the public for more than a year and a half until its DVD release next year. Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music will also be available as a stand-alone DVD.

Blu-ray versie:

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Ultimate Collector’s Edition) on 28th July 2009. Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Woodstock music festival this restored and remastered release will include more than an hour of newly discovered Festival performances, some never-before-published in their entirety, from a number of artists, including The Who, Joe Cocker, Canned Heat, Joan Baez, Country Joe McDonald and Country Joe and the Fish with more to be announced. The release will incorporate reflections and perspectives from musicians, celebrities, influencers and other giants in the entertainment industry on the cultural significance of Woodstock 40 years later.

The Ultimate Collector’s Edition will include the four-hour Director’s Cut, remastered from original elements and scanned at 2K with audio 5.1 mix supervised by director Michael Wadleigh. The concert original chief engineer Eddie Kramer who was on-site for the festival, is overseeing the audio mix of all of the recently found added footage. In addition to filmmaker commentary, replicas of handwritten notes from Festival attendees, The ‘60s and the Woodstock Generation - a 40 minute documentary film by noted filmmaker Robert Kline adapted from his book “Children of the 60s,”, studio archive letters and other souvenir collectible items.

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Wilde `t ook net posten. Jammer dat het dan pas is :razz:

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather Bekijk bericht
    Wilde `t ook net posten. Jammer dat het dan pas is :razz:
    Verrek, nu zie ik het pas! Woodstock komt pas uit op 28 juli 2009!!!

Blijkbaar postte ik dit bericht met m'n ogen dicht

Beetje raar dat Warner dit een jaar van te voren bekend maakt.
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Cinemaniac Bekijk bericht
    Verrek, nu zie ik het pas! Woodstock komt pas uit op 28 juli 2009!!!

Blijkbaar postte ik dit bericht met m'n ogen dicht
    hehe

Standaard

Warner Home Video has announced Casablanca Ultimate Collector’s Edition for release on the 2nd December. The premium giftset is elegantly boxed in an intricate laser-cut Moroccan design and will include collectibles such as reproductions of executive memos and props**, a branded passport holder, luggage tag, photo book and mail-in offer for a movie poster. Retail will be $59.98. A Blu-ray release will also be available for $64.99.

Disc 1

• Behind the Story
    - Introduction by Lauren Bacall
    - Commentary by film critic Roger Ebert
    - Commentary by film historian/author Rudy Behlmer
    - 1988 TCM special: Bacall on Bogart
    - You Must Remember This: A Tribute to Casablanca [Bacall hosts this spellbinding backstage tour]
    - As Time Goes By: The Children Remember
    - Production history gallery
    • Additional Footage
    - Deleted scenes
    - Outtakes
    - Who Holds Tomorrow? Premiere episode from the 1955 Warner Bros. Presents series
    - 1995 WB Cartoon: Carrotblanca

• Audio
    - Scoring Stage Sessions
    - Knock on Wood Alternate Version, Wilson with Piano
    - As Time Goes By Part One Alternate Take, Wilson with Piano
    - As Time Goes By Part One Film Version, Wilson with Piano
    - Rick Sees Ilsa Instrumental Medley
    - As Time Goes By Part Two Alternate Take, Wilson with Piano
    - As Time Goes By Part Two Film Version, Wilson with Piano
    - At La Belle Aurore Instrumental Medley
    - Dat’s What Noah Done Outtake, Wilson with Piano
    - April 26,1943 Screen Guild Players Radio Broadcast
    • Trailers
    - Theatrical trailer
    - 1992 re-release trailer

Disc 2

• 1993 documentary: Jack L. Warner: The Last Mogul

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Die JFK ga ik zeker aanschaffen, al ergens te pre-orderen ofzo?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather Bekijk bericht
    Final coverart:

Staat inmiddels in de Pre-Order...
    Logan's inspirational messages of the day:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt
    Adversity is the diamond dust with which heaven polishes its jewels. - Thomas Carlyle
    To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. - William Thackeray
    Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. - Ben Franklin

Standaard

Die Casablanca komt er misschien wel in, eerst ff afwachten of er nieuwe extra`s op staan in vergelijking met de 2 disc die ik nu heb

Pagina 12 van 16 EersteEerste ... 28910111213141516 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten