Pagina 13 van 16 EersteEerste ... 3910111213141516 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 301 tot 325 van 379 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Ik heb Casablanca nog niet gezien, is die film na al die jaren nog steeds leuk om te kijken?
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."

Standaard

Ik heb de film toevallig vorige week gezien. Had hem daarvoor nog nooit gezien.

Vond hem erg goed, met recht een klassieker. Ga de blu ray die in december uitkomt zeker aanschaffen.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Dennis van H. Bekijk bericht
    Ik heb Casablanca nog niet gezien, is die film na al die jaren nog steeds leuk om te kijken?
    I don't say words real good, I stare real well - Clint Eastwood.

134 Blu ray's laatste aanwinst:
    Sherlock Holmes

Standaard

Heb nog geen BR speler, maar misschien dan toch maar een keer de dvd se uitgave aanschaffen.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Dennis van H. Bekijk bericht
    Uiteraard wel
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Batman: The Complete Animated Series on 4th November 2008 priced at $107.92 SRP. All 109 episodes of this animated series are included in this 17-disc set that features limited edition packaging, a 40-page collector’s book with artwork from the vaults and a new documentary created for this collection.

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Complete Series on 21st October 2008 priced at $199.92 SRP. From 1964 to 1968, at a time when James Bond was defending the Free World for the British Secret Service, two brilliant and dashing spies joined forces to combat international crime as agents of the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. From U.N.C.L.E.’s New York headquarters, cleverly hidden behind Del Floria’s Tailor Shop, they journeyed to every corner of the earth to battle the evil plans of a vast organization, Thrush, and other power-hungry villains and scoundrels. It was a unique collaboration between an American and a Russian.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Complete Series offers fans and collectors all 105 complete series episodes with more than 10 hours of special features in a 41-disc set. The set is packaged in a 60’s style high tech attaché case.

Season 1 Extras:
    • Featurette – The Cloak and Swagger Affair: The Untold History of “ The Man From U.N.C.L.E.”
    • Solo – The Original Color Pilot
    • Bonus Featurette – U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” Guest Stars

Season 2 Extras:
    • Featurette – The Spy-Fi Tour: Archives, Art and Artifacts
    • Featurette Film – One Spy Too Many, 1966
    • Bonus Feature - U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” Guest Stars

Season 3 Extras:
    • Interview – Double Agents: The David McCallum and Robert Vaughn Reunion
    • The Secret Tapes of Illya Kuryakin: Home Movies from the Set of “ The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”
    • Bonus Feature - U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Guest Stars”

Season 4 Extras:
    • Featurette – MGM’s Secret Operations
    • Bonus Feature - U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” Guest Stars

Bonus Disc 1:
    • Six Original Featurettes:
      • Cold War, Hot Spies: U.N.C.L.E. and the Cold War
      • Guns, Gizmos, Gadgets and Garb
      • Behind the Wheel: U.N.C.L.E.’s Piranha
      • Fandemonium
      • The Music from U.N.C.L.E.
      • The Girls from U.N.C.L.E.
    • Official Debriefings: Interviews with U.N.C.L.E. Actors and Production Staff:
      • Dean Hargrove, Writer, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • David McCallum, Illya Kuryakin

Bonus Disc 2:
    • Official Debriefings: Interviews with U.N.C.L.E. Actors and Production Staff:
      • Richard Donner, Director, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • George Lehr, Assistant Producer, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • Joseph Sargent, Director, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • Robert Vaughn, Napoleon Solo
    • TV Appearances and Spots:
      • The 1965 Golden Globe® Awards, aired live on The Andy Williams Show, January 31, 1966, NBC - Winner, Best TV Show
      • 1965 Emmy® Broadcast, September 12, 1965 – Robert Vaughn and David McCallum, Presenters
      • David McCallum on The Andy Williams Show September 20, 1965
      • Tom & Jerry Cartoon – “The Mouse from H.U.N.G.E.R.,” MGM 1967
    • Photo and Image Galleries:
      • Behind the Scenes: Designs and Blueprints frm the Set of U.N.C.L.E.
      • Hidden Camera: An U.N.C.L.E. Photo Gallery
      • Classified Files: Network and Studio Documents
      • For Collectors Only: U.N.C.L.E. Memorabilia
      • Top Secret: U.N.C.L.E. Motion Picture Advertising and Publicity

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

L.A. Confidential S.E. komt ook uit in Nederland op 18-11-2008 volgens de dvd-home releaselijst.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Gaberiel-2 Bekijk bericht
    Staat inmiddels in de Pre-Order...
    Waar heb je die besteld Gaberiel en voor hoeveel?

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of 300: Limited Collector’s Edition on 18th November 2008 priced at $49.92 SRP. Based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller, director Zack Snyder’s 300 returns to DVD as a new Limited Edition set that is “available only while supplies last”.

The LE set features the existing 2-Disc Special Edition content alongside a third disc containing a new thirty-minute documentary To The Hot Gates: A Legend Retold, a comprehensive and dynamic description of the process filmmakers followed to take an ancient legend through a graphic novel and finally realizing it as a feature film. In addition there is a bonus Digital Copy of the film, a 52-page hardcover art book with a personal message from Snyder, a lucite display with motion film image and six collectible photo cards.

There is no announced Blu-ray Disc version.

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Zeer mooie uitgave, die Limited Collector's Edition van 300...

Standaard

Iemand al een pre-orderadres gevonden voor de 300 LCE?
    Website | Filmcollectie | TV: Samsung 3D UE55C8700 | Speler: Samsung BD-C6800

Standaard

Is dit niet de (niet zo heel duidelijke) pre-orderpagina?
    http://www.amazon.com/300-3pc-Book-C...0079582&sr=1-1

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door stevenbron Bekijk bericht
    Is dit niet de (niet zo heel duidelijke) pre-orderpagina?
    http://www.amazon.com/300-3pc-Book-C...0079582&sr=1-1
    Volgens mij is dat 'm, ja. Zelf wacht ik op de Blu-ray versie die volgend jaar uitkomt.
    - Sergio Leone

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Looking good

Standaard

Ziet er mooi uit, maar de films zeggen me helemaal niets........

Standaard

Wel een beetje lullig voor degenen die Holiday box nr. 1 hebben gekocht, en die nu The Flying Nun (alleen verkrijgbaar als bonus in de heruitgave) moeten missen.
    Maar wel een geweldige leuke 2e Kerst-box trouwens!

Standaard

En 300 LE kan gepre-ordered worden!
    http://www.amazon.com/300-Limited-Co...0954226&sr=1-6

Standaard

Zo, dat ziet er wel fantastisch uit!
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door stevenbron Bekijk bericht
    En 300 LE kan gepre-ordered worden!
    http://www.amazon.com/300-Limited-Co...0954226&sr=1-6

Je kunt 'm ook bij pacific pre-ordenen:

http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=1026592
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video has announced IMAX Ultimate Collection for the 6th January. Retail will be $108.92. The 20-disc set will include Space Station, Mission to Mir, Blue Planet, Destiny in Space, Cosmic Voyage, L5: First City in Space, The Dream is Alive, Hail Columbia!, Deep Sea, Into the Deep, Galapagos, Survival Island, Hidden Dimension, Secret of Life on Earth, China: The Panda Adventure, Mountain Gorilla, Nascar: The IMAX Experience, Mark Twain's America, Fires of Kuwait, and T-Rex: Back to the Cretaceous.

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of I Am Legend (Ultimate Collector’s Edition) on 9th December 2008 priced at $49.92 SRP. Will Smith stars in this adaptation of Richard Matheson’s novel of the same name which arrives on DVD for its second time in one year with the UCE release.

Content includes two versions of the film, a Digital Copy of the theatrical version, plus hours of all new additional content. This additional content consists of four animated comics, 12 never before seen deleted scenes with filmmaker commentary, and more than two hours of all new extras revealing Will Smith’s “off-camera humour and kindness and explanation of how he grew as an actor through this film”. Lastly, the UCE also includes an exclusive 44-page concept sketch book, a lenticular lucite commemorative piece featuring imagery from the film, and six collectible art cards showing international cities devastated by the virus.

A full breakdown of the disc content follows...

Disc 1 (Theatrical Version)
    • Commentary by director Francis Lawrence and producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman
    • Theatrical trailer

Disc 2 (Alternate Version)
    • Includes Digital Copy

Disc 3
    • Creating I Am Legend
    • The Joy Ride Jump – All alone with a hot car and an empty street; setting up the perfect scene
    • Will in the Driver’s Seat – A realistic balance between live action and the stunt world
    • Robert Neville’s Psychology – Will Smith, director Francis Lawrence and novelist Richard Matheson set up the character of Robert Neville, particularly his devotion to discipline in routine in order to keep his sanity.
    • The Story – Will Smith, director Francis Lawrence, producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and novelist Richard Matheson discuss the roots of the film, as well as the story and its relevance.
    • Will Smith in Action – As a man in action, we get to see the humor and kindness of actor Will Smith when cameras are not rolling.
    • That Scary Place Inside All of Us – Will Smith and producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman discuss he complexity of the story and the Robert Neville character’s ragged psyche.
    • Shooting on the Intrepid – Faced with isolation, this NYC landmark was a perfect location against the city skyline.
    • NYC Gone Back to Nature – Will Smith, director Francis Lawrence and others focus on the challenges of making a city of over eight million look deserted.
    • Will’s Physical Training – Will Smith and trainer Darrell Foster discuss the physical training Will undertook for the role of Robert Neville.
    • Creating the Dark Seekers – Producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and novelist Richard Matheson discuss the development of the film’s virus-infected creatures.
    • Evacuation, Part 1: Family Convoy – Military coordinator Sam Glen and Second Unit director Vic Armstrong discuss shooting the evacuation sequence.
    • Evacuation, Part 2: Military Cooperation – Producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and others discuss the enormous amount of cooperation provided to the production by the U.S. Military in the evacuation sequence.
    • Building the Pier – Director Francis Lawrence and others explain the significance of building a pier in New York’s East River.
    • Canine Co-Star – Animal coordinator Steve Berens and his star dog Abby share some of her secrets for the training on this film.
    • Quiet Imagination – Will Smith talks about his growth as an actor and what was required from his performance.
    • Closing Down Fifth Avenue – Unique challenges to shut down one of New York’s busiest streets.
    • Evacuation, Part 3: Choppers – Skilled chopper pilots played a key role to deliver dramatic footage.
    • The Conflicts of Isolation – Will Smith and producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman discuss the psychology of the character of Robert Neville, who believes he is the last man on earth.
    • Trusting the Unknown – A profile of the characters Anna and Ethan, as played by Alice Braga and Charlie Tahan, and the significance of their roles in this film.
    • The Creatures Break In – Preparing Robert Neville’s home for the attack of the Dark Seekers.
    • Neville’s Weapons – The balance between protection and the reality of his environment played a role in the weapons used by Robert Neville

Animated Comics
    • Death as a Gift - Jinghua Xu, immune from the virus and the last survivor in Hong Kong, struggles with the reality of living in a world decimated by the infected.
    • Isolation - Abandoned by his country, John Edward Lard is left to die in a maximum security prison while all other inmates are transferred to a more secure facility.
    • Sacrificing the Few for the Many - In a Central American jungle, two seemingly unaffected children witness the slaughter of aid workers and the destruction of a sick camp by an unknown military operation.
    • Shelter - A father’s agonizing choice to keep his infected daughter locked outside a refuge proves useless as the shelter walls are ultimately breached by the sick.

Additional Content
    • Cautionary Tale: The Science of I Am Legend - How life-threatening microbes have caused pandemic viral infections and the looming dangers of advanced strands to the human race.
    • The Making of I Am Legend
    • I Am Legend: The Making of Shots
    • Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Francis Lawrence and Akiva Goldsman

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Weer met de digital copy!! het meest nutteloze ooit!!!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Cinemaniac Bekijk bericht

Hoera! Deze release was me ontschoten. Ben nu zo blij als een kind 8)
    The only mature I care about is Victor Mature - The Boys in the Band

Filmblog | DVD's/Blu-ray's | Filmlijstje | Last.fm

Pagina 13 van 16 EersteEerste ... 3910111213141516 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten