Pagina 4 van 16 EersteEerste 1234567814 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 76 tot 100 van 379 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door DeepWithinGothic
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather
    (...)en geen boekje/ "hoofdstuk indelingslijstje"(hoe heten die dingen )
    Tracklisting of scene index... :wink:
    ja dat dus :P
    later op de avond zal ik wat foto`s plaatsen van de uitgave

-edit-

foto`s
    The Maltese Falcon - 3 Disc SE (R1)

8)
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Bedankt voor de scans!

En ach ja, als je die slimcases even wegdenkt valt het toch allemaal best wel mee ....

Heb je de 2e Bogart box gekocht, of Maltese Falcon los?

Het schijnt dat Warner in het vervolg alle dvd´s in slimcases uitbrengt die niet los te koop zullen zijn (zoals de 3e noir box), maar films die los verkocht worden zouden toch nog steeds in normale keepcases verschijnen? Daarom ben ik verbaasd over de verpakking van deze 3-disc ...

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Robert Mitchum: The Signature Collection for 23rd January 2007. This six-disc set includes Angel Face, Macao, Home From The Hill, The Sundowners, The Good Guys and The Bad Guys and The Yakuza.

All titles will be available separately ($19.98 SRP) or as part of the collection ($59.92 SRP).

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Voor de geinteresseerden: The Maltese Falcon 3 disc @ dvdbeaver

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of the Literary Classics Collection for 6th March 2007. Available separately ($19.97 SRP each) or as part of a giftset ($59.92 SRP) there are six literary classics spread across five discs. They are: Billy Budd, Captain Horatio Hornblower, Madame Bovary (1949), The Prisoner of Zenda (1937 & 1952 Double Feature) and The Three Musketeers (1948).

We’re still waiting on the full press release with individual disc specs, but do have artwork for you…

EINDELIJK op DVD!!! The Prisoner of Zenda, beide versies nog wel. Heb er lang op gewacht
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of four films by four renowned directors on 13th February 2006. Warner will showcase a group of four films from some of the world’s most renowned directors with first-time Region 1 DVD releases of The Butcher Boy, Ginger and Fred, The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner and Performance. Directed by Neil Jordan, Federico Fellini, Tony Richardson and Nicolas Roeg, the notable films represent the first of two collections WHV is releasing that represent the work of some of cinema’s most acclaimed directors. All films have new transfers and will include bonus features such as commentaries, featurettes and vintage interviews. Each title will sell individually for $19.97 SRP.

The Butcher Boy (1998)
    The tale of how Irish lad Francie Brady (Eamonn Owens) copes with cruel fate and a dysfunctional home life, The Butcher Boy is directed by Academy Award-winning director Neil Jordan (The Crying Game and Interview with the Vampire) who casts Stephen Rea, Fiona Shaw and Sinead O’Connor as adults inhabiting Francie’s real or imagined worlds. The film is based on an original best-selling novel by Pat McCabe.

DVD Features:
    - Commentary by director/co-screenwriter Neil Jordan
    - Additional scenes
    - Theatrical trailer
    - Subtitles: English (feature film only)

Ginger and Fred (1985)
    The legendary Federico Fellini, Oscar®-nominated 12 times for such films as La Dolce Vita and 8 ½, skewers society in general and TV in particular with this nostalgic tribute to the past that won a Golden Globe® as Best Foreign Language Film. Starring Giulietta Masina (Mrs. Fellini) and frequent Fellini leading man Marcello Mastroianni, the film tells the story of two retired performers, Amelia and Pippo, who once wowed crowds with their dance recreations of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers and are now reuniting for a nationwide TV special.

DVD Features:
    - Theatrical trailer

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (1962)
    Tom Courtenay (The Dresser, Doctor Zhivago) made a blazing screen debut as Colin, a promising distance runner and working class reform school inmate. Oscar® winning director Tony Richardson (Tom Jones) and writer Alan Sillitoe (Saturday Night and Sunday Morning) give the film an edgy intensity specific to its era, yet timeless in its outcry against injustice. Sir Michael Redgrave stings as the smug school governor with his own motives for using Colin’s running prowess.

DVD Features:
    - Theatrical trailer

Performance (1970)
    This 1970 British film is now being released in its original uncut theatrical version. It marked the directorial debut of Nicolas Roeg (Walkabout, The Witches), who co-directed with Donald Cammell. James Fox plays Chaz Devlin, a gangster with a talent for violence and intimidation, who in underworld terms, is a “performer.” Mick Jagger is Turner, a reclusive rock superstar in whose home Chas hides. In this spellbinder of illusion and reality, decadence and decay their worlds collide - and the impact is both exotic and explosive. It has become a modern movie legend, with the original soundtrack featuring music from The Rolling Stones, Ry Cooder, Randy Newman, The Last Poets and more.

DVD Features:
    - New featurette Influence and Controversy
    - Vintage featurette Memo Song from Turner
    - Theatrical trailer
    - Languages: English & Français

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Prachtig, prachtig, prachtig. Het gaat een ramp worden om al dit lekkers bij elkaar te sprokelen en te financieren.

Ik vindt trouwens dat Warner met z'n klassieke uitgaven qua covers Criterion wel voorbij gestoken is. Die zien er echt schitterend uit.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Richard Boon
    Prachtig, prachtig, prachtig. Het gaat een ramp worden om al dit lekkers bij elkaar te sprokelen en te financieren.

Ik vindt trouwens dat Warner met z'n klassieke uitgaven qua covers Criterion wel voorbij gestoken is. Die zien er echt schitterend uit.
    Inderdaad een paar prachtige covers, alleen hadden ze bij Butcher Boy wel die teksten weg kunnen laten, zie daar het nut nooit zo van in. Dit worden weer dure tijden, zeker met ook nog eens december in aantocht..

Standaard

Specs en extra's van de Literary Classics box:

Billy Budd (1962)
    Herman Melville’s classic adventure of the high seas makes its DVD debut in this collection. It’s 1797, and the English frigate Avenger sails wartime seas, ready to engage the French navy in combat. But there’s another type of warfare going on aboard the king’s ship. It’s the battle of good versus evil, the powerful theme of Billy Budd. Terence Stamp, in his film debut, plays the title role, scoring a nomination for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar as an archetype of goodness. Robert Ryan portrays the master-at-arms, efficient and cruel – especially so to young Billy. And director Peter Ustinov also stars as the captain caught between the inevitable clash of polar opposites.

DVD Special Features:

- Commentary by Terence Stamp and filmmaker Steven Soderbergh
    - 16x9 anamorphic with 2.40 aspect ratio
    - Theatrical trailer

Captain Horatio Hornblower (1950)
    In one of his favorite roles, Gregory Peck plays the valiant Napoleonic Era British naval hero in this swashbuckling saga adapted for the screen by Hornblower’s creator C.S. Forester. True to the famed source novels, Hornblower outthinks his rivals to outfight them. He’s unflinching under fire, modest in victory – and more than a little at sea romantically with Lady Barbara Wellesley (Virginia Mayo).

Director Raoul Walsh (White Heat, High Sierra) guides the broadside-for-broadside action with flourishes befitting sea warfare’s most exciting era. Two fully-rigged and three nearly complete ships – from a 38-gun frigate to a 100-gun command ship – are used in the film.

DVD Special Features:

- Vintage Oscar-nominated short My Country ’Tis of Thee
    - Classic cartoon Captain Hareblower
    - Audio-only bonus: Lux Radio Theater adaptation with Gregory Peck and Virginia Mayo
    - Theatrical trailer

Madame Bovary (1949)
    Jennifer Jones stars as the lovely Emma Bovary in this lush adaptation of the Gustave Flaubert novel that scandalized 19th-century France. As the wife of a country doctor, she longs for romance, glamour and possessions. But instead gets routine, motherhood and penny-pinching. So when she catches the eye of a handsome aristocrat, Emma risks all to reach for what she thinks will be happiness. The film’s highlight is the stunning ballroom scene, contrasting Emma’s social success with her husband’s failure, culminating in his drunken arrival on the dance floor. In the famed sequence, director Vincente Minnelli skillfully combines dissolves, cross-cuts, pans, long takes – a library of techniques – into a seamless triumph of head-spinning gaiety, heart-breaking despair and moviemaking artistry.

DVD Special Features:

- Vintage Pete Smith specialty short Those Good Old Days
    - Classic cartoon Out-Foxed
    - Theatrical trailer

The Prisoner of Zenda –DOUBLE FEATURE- (1937/1952)
    Adventure, pageantry and royal intrigue abound in the two finest screen versions of the beloved 1894 Anthony Hope novel filmed many times. Major Rudolph Rassendyll has the appearance and manner of King Rudolph, yet he’s really his look-alike cousin, and on his shoulders rests all hope of foiling a blackguard’s plot to usurp the throne. Ronald Colman (A Tale of Two Cities) plays the double role in the resilient 1937 David O. Selznick production, making palpable the heartbreak of the royal stand-in whose gallantry is tested by his love for the real king’s fiancée (Madeleine Carroll), with Douglas Fairbanks outstanding as the villain. Stewart Granger (Scaramouche) stars in the lavish 1952 color version, romancing Deborah Kerr and wielding his sword boldly in the film’s bravura climactic duel against the scoundrel Rupert (James Mason).

DVD Special Features:

- Pete Smith specialty short Penny Wisdom
    - Cartoon The Wayward Pups
    - Audio-only bonus: Lux Radio Theater Adaptation with Ronald Colman
    - 1937 Theatrical Trailer
    - Fitzpatrick Traveltalk short Land of the Taj Mahal
    - Oscar-winning cartoon Johann Mouse and 1952 theatrical trailer
    - Subtitles: English (feature films only)

The Three Musketeers (1948)
    To the cry of “all for one and one for all” comes a version of the Alexandre Dumas classic that’s fun for all – a rousing, swashbuckling adaptation that was Gene Kelly’s favorite among his nonmusical movies. Kelly plays country lad D’Artagnan, who comes to Paris with heady ambition and duels his way into the ranks of King Louis XIII’s musketeers. He swashes-and-buckles with brio, bringing to action scenes the virile athleticism that set him apart as a dancer in movie musicals. A top cast – Vincent Price as unctuous Cardinal Richelieu, Lana Turner as villainous Lady de Winter, June Allyson as Constance, Van Heflin as Athos, Robert Coote as Aramis, Gig Young as Porthos and Frank Morgan and Angela Lansbury as King Louis and Queen Anne – joins Kelly in this exuberant tale, filmed in luscious Technicolor.

DVD Special Features:

- Vintage Fitzpatrick Traveltalk short Looking at London
    - Classic MGM Tex Avery cartoon What Price Fleadom
    - Audio-only bonus: MGM Radio Promo with Dick Simmons interviewing Lana Turner
    - Theatrical trailer
    - Subtitles: English & Portuguêse (feature film only)
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Errol Flynn: The Signature Collection Volume 2 for 27th March 2007. Warner will debut five more all-time favourite films starring Errol Flynn – whose combination of natural athleticism and magnetic good looks made him one of the most popular and highly paid stars of the ‘30s and ‘40s. The Collection follows in the footsteps of the successful 2005 Volume One collection and offers yet another opportunity to experience Flynn as a soldier, boxer, pilot, swashbuckler, and always a star. The films included are Adventures of Don Juan, The Charge of the Light Brigade, The Dawn Patrol, Dive Bomber and Gentleman Jim.

Each DVD features adventurous extras such as director/historian commentaries, Oscar-nominated film shorts, classic cartoons and vintage newsreels. The titles will be priced individually at $19.97 SRP and Errol Flynn: The Signature Collection, Volume 2, a five-disc set, will be available for $49.92 SRP.

Adventures of Don Juan (1948)
    Errol Flynn made his name portraying dashing heroes who clasped a sword in one hand and a maiden in the other. Audiences loved Flynn’s devil-may-care bravado as much as they admired his athletic grace and astonishing good looks. Filmed in glorious Technicolor, Adventures of Don Juan was Flynn’s first swashbuckler in eight years – and a glorious reprise it is, directed with gusto by Vincent Sherman. In the title role, Flynn is a wiser, warmer, wittier version of his earlier characters as he rescues the Spanish queen (Viveca Lindfors) from the snares of an evil duke. Oscar®-winning costumes and superb sets (including a knockout grand staircase) create a lavish atmosphere for dalliances with married beauties, narrow dungeon escapes and plenty of duels.

Special Features Include:
    - Commentary by director Vincent Sherman and historian Rudy Behlmer
    - Warner Night at the Movies 1948 short subjects gallery:
    Vintage newsreel
    Joe McDoakes comedy short So You Want to Be on the Radio
    Oscar-nominated travel short Calgary Stampede
    Classic Looney Tunes cartoon Hare Splitter
    - Trailers of Adventures of Don Juan and 1948’s Silver River
    - Subtitles: English (Feature Film Only)

The Charge of the Light Brigade (1936)
    Inspired by history and Tennyson’s poem (“Into the valley of Death rode the six hundred”), The Charge of the Light Brigade tells the tale of a band of British Lancers who challenge an army of 25,000 Russians. The film’s highlight: the charge itself, a masterful, pulse-pounding nine minutes of thundering hoofs and flashing sabers that stands up magnificently against any Hollywood action scene of today – and brought 1936’s Best Assistant Director Oscar® to Jack Sullivan for his staging of the vaunted sequence. Errol Flynn, fresh off his success as Captain Blood, stars as the leader of the 600 horsemen. Olivia de Havilland, his Captain Blood leading lady, co-stars. And legendary composer Max Steiner makes his Warner Bros. debut a memorable one with his stirring, heroic musical score.

- Warner Night at the Movies 1936 Short Subjects Gallery:
    Vintage newsreel
    Oscar-winning drama short Give Me Liberty
    Comedy short Shop Talk with Bob Hope
    Classic cartoon Boom Boom
    - Trailers of The Charge of the Light Brigade and 1936’s Anthony Adverse

The Dawn Patrol (1938)
    Errol Flynn and David Niven take to the skies in this thrilling aerial action yarn as World War I British flyboys who, whether quaffing down beers or gunning down their German foes, unite in devil-may-care gallantry and in disdain for their commander (Basil Rathbone). But war’s realities will soon tarnish their bonhomie and change their disdain to understanding. They will also become commanders, forced each dawn to send young poorly-trained recruits in patched-up aircraft to certain death. Its superior pacing, performances and style, combined with amazing dogfights above and a haunting indictment of war’s futility below, make The Dawn Patrol a soaring classic of guts and glory.

- Warner Night at the Movies 1938 short subjects gallery:
    Vintage newsreel
    Musical shorts The Prisoner of Swing and Romance Road
    Classic Cartoon What Price Porky?
    - Trailers of The Dawn Patrol and 1938’s Four’s a Crowd
    - Subtitles: English & Español (feature film only)

Dive Bomber (1941)
    Dive Bomber is a stirring, authentic Technicolor tale about getting ready for war. Flynn portrays a flight medical researcher and Fred MacMurray plays a squadron commander, flyboys who put differences aside and risk all to confront the problems of blackout-inducing G-forces and high-altitude sickness. Michael Curtiz (Casablanca) directs from a script co-written by aviation pioneer Frank “Spig” Wead (the biopic subject of John Wayne’s The Wings of Eagles). And destined for wartime greatness was the aircraft carrier seen in several scenes: the USS Enterprise, the nation’s most decorated World War II ship.

- New Featurette Dive Bomber: Keep ’Em in the Air
    - Theatrical Trailer
    - Subtitles: English, Français & Español (Feature Film Only)

Gentleman Jim (1942)
    In one of his biggest box-office hits, Errol Flynn portrays dapper James C. Corbett, whose style in and out of the ring helped bring acceptability to what had been an unsanctioned, back-room sport. The role was a Flynn favorite, and he rigorously schooled himself in the gliding footwork, deft jabbing, feinting and left-hooking that were Corbett trademarks. Raoul Walsh, director of seven Flynn films, balances bravura fisticuffs with family vignettes and flirtatious romance (Alexis Smith is Flynn’s co-star). And Ward Bond plays heavyweight champ, John L. Sullivan, a legendary ring king dethroned by the clever but tough “Gentleman Jim.”

- Warner Night at the Movies 1942 Short Subjects Gallery:
    Vintage Newsreel
    Sports shorts Shoot Yourself Some Golf (with Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman) and The Right Timing
    Classic Cartoon Foney Fables
    - Trailers of Gentleman Jim and 1942’s The Male Animal
    - Audio-Only Bonus: Radio Show Adaptation with Errol Flynn, Alexis Smith and Ward Bond
    - Subtitles: English & Español (Feature Film Only)

Each DVD will be presented in a format preserving the aspect ratio of its original theatrical exhibition. All are in Dual-Layer format.
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of six films as part of their “Director’s Showcase” series on 27th March 2007. This second group of films is honoring the powers behind the camera with first-time DVD releases of Prince of the City (2-Disc Special Edition), Payday, Steelyard Blues, Straight Time, Tell Me a Riddle and Whose Life Is It Anyway?

Featured directors are Sidney Lumet, John Badham, Ulu Grosbard, Lee Grant, Daryl Duke and Alan Myerson. The films have all-new transfers and include bonus features such as commentaries, featurettes and vintage interviews. Each title will sell individually for $19.97 SRP.

Payday (1972)
    Rip Torn (Men in Black, The Larry Sanders Show) sings his own songs and gives an indelible performance as Maury, a less-than-first-rank country singer whose fame rises in contrast to the depths to which his soul will sink in satisfying his hedonistic urges. He pushes his entourage to the limit and puts the women around him at odds with each other. With a skilled ensemble cast directed by Daryl Duke, Payday is “accurate and observant, one of those welcome movies made by people with genuine knowledge of their subject” (John Collis, Time Out Film Guide).

DVD Special Features:
    - Commentary by director Daryl Duke and producer Saul Zaentz
    - Theatrical trailer

Prince of the City (2-Disc Special Edition) (1981)
    “The first thing a cop learns is that he can’t trust nobody but his partners,” detective Danny Ciello tells an assistant D.A. “I sleep with my wife but I live with my partners. I will never give them up.” From Robert Daley’s riveting book about New York City police corruption investigations, director/co-writer Sidney Lumet’s film portrays a squad that pays a terrible price when one in its ranks does just that. Treat Williams (as Ciello, inspired by real-life undercover narcotics cop Robert Leuci) leads a terrific ensemble cast which includes Jerry Orbach, Bob Balaban and Lindsay Crouse in a standout performance as Leuci’s wife. This gripping film, which features 130 locations and 126 speaking parts, won Lumet a New York Film Critics Best Director Award and an Oscar nomination (with Jay Presson Allen) for the screenplay.

DVD Special Features:
    - New featurette Prince of the City: The Real Story
    - Theatrical trailer
    - Languages: English & Français (dubbed in Quebec)
    - Subtitles: English, Français & Español (feature film only)

Steelyard Blues (1972)
    Klute collaborators Jane Fonda and Donald Sutherland reunite in a more lighthearted vein for this funny, freewheeling fable from writer David S. Ward and producers Tony Bill and Michael and Julia Phillips, the team behind the same year’s Academy Award-winning* Best Picture The Sting. Alan Myerson directs Fonda as Iris, a good-natured hooker whose clientele includes a Who’s Who of City Hall. But she’s faithful to free-spirited parolee Jesse Veldini (Sutherland), who’s itching to resume his career as a demolition derby driver. Veldini’s return could ruin the reelection campaign of his ambitious DA brother (Howard Hesseman) – so steps are taken to make the ex-jailbird toe the line. Peter Boyle, John Savage and Garry Goodrow co-star.

DVD Special Features:
    - Vintage featurette Would You Believe? Peter Boyle!
    - Theatrical trailer

Straight Time (1978)
    After years behind bars, Max Dembo faces Straight Time. He hopes it will mean a new life, a job, a place to call home, perhaps even a girl of his own. Instead, it’s a one-way ticket to disaster. Dustin Hoffman plays Max, a freed con trapped by an indifferent criminal system and his self-destructive bent. Before and during production, Hoffman apprenticed himself to Edward Bunker, the ex-con whose book No Beast So Fierce inspired the movie. The resulting experience is intensely real and superbly acted by Hoffman and a terrific ensemble (Theresa Russell, Harry Dean Stanton, Gary Busey, M. Emmet Walsh and Kathy Bates).

DVD Special Features:
    - Commentary by Dustin Hoffman and director Ulu Grosbard
    - Vintage featurette Straight Time: He Wrote It for Criminals
    - Theatrical trailer
    - Subtitles: English, Français, Español, Português & Chinese (feature film only)

Tell Me a Riddle (1980)
    Tell Me a Riddle is a tender story of rediscovering love – and the extraordinary teaming of three Academy Award winners: Melvyn Douglas, Lila Kedrova and Lee Grant in a memorable debut as director. The romance in David (Douglas) and Eva’s (Kedrova) 47-year marriage has faded like the paint on their house. David wants to sell and move into a retirement home; Eva will hear none of it. If time heals all wounds, it must work fast because the memory-haunted Eva hasn’t much time. Maybe a trip to San Francisco will bring change. Perhaps the couple’s granddaughter (Brooke Adams) can help them rekindle a spirit of openness and hope. In this film of Tillie Olsen’s award-winning novella, it’s all in the graceful, thoughtful telling.

DVD Special Features:
    - Theatrical trailer

Whose Life Is It Anyway? (1981)
    In this searing screen version of the hit Broadway play by Brian Clark, Richard Dreyfuss plays gifted sculptor Ken Harrison -- a hospitalized quadriplegic, jousting with physicians, teasing nurses and striving to persuade hospital authorities and the justice system that he can’t be denied one of the few choices he has left. John Badham directs a compelling cast, including John Cassavetes, Christine Lahti and Bob Balaban.

DVD Special Features:
    - Commentary director John Badham and composer Arthur B. Rubinstein
    - Theatrical trailer
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

En ook Dive Bomber nu dus toch 'gewoon' op R1. 8)

De R2:

Standaard Warner Film Noir Boxset 4

Gelezen op DVDBeaver:
    "Warner Film Noir Boxset 4 will have 10 films (instead of 5), contents:
    Act of Violence (MGM, 1949).
    Cornered (RKO, 1945),
    Crime Wave (WB, 1954),
    Decoy (Monogram, 1946),
    Illegal (WB, 1955),
    Mystery Street (MGM, 1950),
    Side Street (MGM, 1950),
    Tension (MGM, 1950),
    They Live By Night (RKO, 1949)
    Where Danger Lives (RKO, 1950)

Eddie Muller says on his website that he already recorded commentaries for They Live By Night (together with Farley Granger) and Crime Wave (together with James Ellroy)."

Release (rumours): July 2007.

Standaard Re: Warner Film Noir Boxset 4

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door kit carson
    Gelezen op DVDBeaver:
    Cornered (RKO, 1945),
    Crime Wave (WB, 1954),
    Decoy (Monogram, 1946),
    Illegal (WB, 1955),
    Side Street (MGM, 1950),
    Tension (MGM, 1950),

Eddie Muller says on his website that he already recorded commentaries for They Live By Night (together with Farley Granger) and Crime Wave (together with James Ellroy)."

They live by night ga ik zeker aanschaffen, de rest zegt me zo niet veel. Wel een aantal films van uitstekende regisseurs, dus als de box vriendelijk geprijsd is komt ie er wel in.

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door stefanovic
    They live by night ga ik zeker aanschaffen, de rest zegt me zo niet veel. Wel een aantal films van uitstekende regisseurs, dus als de box vriendelijk geprijsd is komt ie er wel in.
    Wacht dacht je van cult Film-Noirs als CRIME WAVE en DECOY

Standaard

Jammer, maar ik ga hem toch aanschaffen (als de prijs aantrekkelijk genoeg is).

Standaard The Forbidden Hollywood Collection

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Richard Boon
    Jammer, maar ik ga hem toch aanschaffen (als de prijs aantrekkelijk genoeg is).
    Ik sta al 2 weken bij DVDPacific op de wachtlijst. De 1e lichting pre-orders schijnt al vestuurd te zijn; DVD staat nu weer op "on order"...

Standaard

Artwork van de tweede Errol Flynn box:

- Sergio Leone

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Mar 2003

Standaard

Nou dat is dan weer another must buy voor komend jaar.
    "How inappropriate to call this planet Earth, when clearly it is Ocean." Arthur C. Clarke

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door stefanovic
    Gelezen op DVDBeaver:
    Cornered (RKO, 1945),
    Crime Wave (WB, 1954),
    Decoy (Monogram, 1946),
    Illegal (WB, 1955),
    Side Street (MGM, 1950),
    Tension (MGM, 1950),

They Live by Night is 't uitstekende debuut van Nicholas Ray. Lijkt me weer 'n fantastische box, maar moet eerst nog de Noir boxen 2 en 3 aanschaffen
    - Sergio Leone

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Cinemaniac

They Live by Night is 't uitstekende debuut van Nicholas Ray. Lijkt me weer 'n fantastische box, maar moet eerst nog de Noir boxen 2 en 3 aanschaffen
    Same here, ik wacht eigenlijk nog op een leuke aanbieding.

Standaard

klinkt goed!

snel maar eens deel 3 aanschaffen!!!
    Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum (1932-2001) Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Remains Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship.

My Dvd's & Blu Rays | WhatIWatch

Standaard

* CRIME WAVE first impression (Youtube)
    Zeldzaam, filmposter Crime wave /The City is Dark

* DECOY, volgens mij de 1e Film-Noir met vrouwelijk voice-over (Jean Gillie, 1915 - 1949).

Standaard

DECOY, volgens mij de 1e Film-Noir met vrouwelijk voice-over (Jean Gillie, 1915 - 1949).
    Mildred Pierce is een jaartje ouder en heeft ook een vrouwelijke voice-over.
    When once asked to name his favorite directors, Orson Welles cited "The old masters . . . By which I mean John Ford, John Ford and John Ford."

A Collection Of Oldies But Goldies

Pagina 4 van 16 EersteEerste 1234567814 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten