Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 42 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Live 8

Standaard Live 8

Weet iemand al meer over de DVD van Live 8?
    Ik zag gister op de pagina van AOL wel dat ie er komt, maar weet iemand al iets over releasedata? Speelduur? Hoe wat waar?
    Ik heb gister echt genoten van alle optredens. (en heb mijn naam op de lijst gezet)
    Bij voorbaat dank!

www.one.org

www.live8live.com

http://music.channel.aol.com/live_8_...t/home/uk_main

Standaard

Kom maar op met die dvd box,kan niet wachten.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

Vooral de optredens van Greenday, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd en Robbie Williams zijn het nogmaals bekijken zeker waard.
    Bekijk de trailer van de eerste Nederlandse superhelden-film: http://www.herocomplex.nl

Standaard

EMI Get Rights to Live 8 DVD
    29 June

Times Article

EMI has scored a coup over rival music companies by securing the DVD rights to this weekend’s Live 8 concerts after agreeing to pay several million pounds upfront to the event’s organisers, The Times has learnt.

The British music group won a hotly contested bidding war for the rights to release a DVD of the event by offering the organisers a generous cut of the profits and a large advance that will go towards paying for staging the concerts.

The worldwide event will feature a reunion of the group Pink Floyd as well as performances by artists including Coldplay, Madonna, Green Day, 50 Cent, Paul McCartney and U2. The concerts on Saturday will take place simultaneously in Hyde Park in London and cities including Philadelphia, Paris and Toronto.

The Live 8 DVD is expected to generate greater sales than the original Live Aid videos, which were published by Warner Music Group and sold more than a million units.

The more recently issued Live Aid DVD was so popular that WMG released a shortened highlights disc, profits from which are also split with the charity.

Live 8 is likely to be released on DVD in November and is expected to comprise at least two discs. Details such as price have yet to be set.

Bob Geldof, one of the event’s organisers, said: “I hope this will be the biggest selling DVD of all time. It deserves to be.”

The promoters of Live 8 will use their share of the profits from the DVDs to help to eradicate poverty and famine.

“It will help us achieve our goal of changing the lives of the extreme poor for the better and making our generation the one that helped end the disgrace of poverty,” Mr Geldof said.

The total cost of the concerts is forecast to be between £20 million and £25 million. Mr Geldof has secured a $5 million (£2.75 million) loan to underwrite the event and raised a further £10 million from sponsors and broadcasters.

Nokia, the mobile phone handset company, has signed a £5 million deal to become a global sponsor, while the BBC has paid about £2 million for the British TV rights. AOL, the internet service provider, will pay about £3 million as an official sponsor and will transmit the concerts over the internet.

The concerts are being held ahead of the G8 summit in Edinburgh, where Live 8 organisers will present world leaders with what they describe as “workable plan to double aid, drop debt and make trade laws fair”.

Tony Wadsworth, chairman and chief executive of EMI Music in the UK and Ireland, said: “The artists appearing at the Live 8 concerts represent the world’s biggest names in music and it’s a huge honour for EMI to be the company entrusted with the release of this unique project.”

More than 130,000 people are expected to attend the concert in Hyde Park, with similar numbers tipped for the Palais de Versailles in Paris and the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.

Source: The Times

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/news/?y=05&id=0629

Source: [ The Times ]

Standaard

Volgens het AD van gisteren komt de dvd in november uit.

Standaard

Net mailtje van www.live8livedvd.com gekregen:

Since Live 8 on July 2nd 2005 - work has been underway on preparing the official Live 8 DVD release. Compiling not only the many memorable performances from the day but also adding lots of exciting unseen footage...and as a registered supporter, we wanted you to be the first to know it’ll be out on November 7 (the 8th in the US).

7 November it is! :P
    Zal wel dure DVD worden zeker?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door 1der
    Net mailtje van www.live8livedvd.com gekregen:

Since Live 8 on July 2nd 2005 - work has been underway on preparing the official Live 8 DVD release. Compiling not only the many memorable performances from the day but also adding lots of exciting unseen footage...and as a registered supporter, we wanted you to be the first to know it’ll be out on November 7 (the 8th in the US).

7 November it is! :P
    Zal wel dure DVD worden zeker?
    Zal wel z,on zelfde box worden als de eerste Live aid,
    Die was/is nog aardig prijzig in Nederland zeker als hij net uit is.

Standaard Live8

Er zal ook een hoop opgepoetst moeten worden dit keer bij de concerten uit Rome, Berlijn en Moskou, die hadden nogal wat technische problemen.

Ben wel erg benieuwd trouwens.
    Opstelling video/audio: Philips 65OLED803 / Denon AVR-X3500H / Sony UBP-X800 / Yamaha CD-S300 / Pro-Ject Debut II

Standaard

Zijn de concerten trouwens in HDTV opgenomen?
    We stand alone together...Preciousss...And like that, he's gone...
    My Website Mijn verkoopthread

Standaard Specs Live8 DVD release!!!!

LIVE 8 DVD - FULL DETAILS ANNOUNCED TODAY

Live 8 DVD cover
    The much-anticipated 4 DVD release of the Live 8 concerts was fully announced today, giving full detail of the tracklisting and extra features, and additional international single discs, concentrating on individual shows, were also announced.

There is fantastic news for Pink Floyd fans, as the headline-making reunion with Roger Waters is included in full on the main set.

What makes the release particularly important (apart from the proceeds going to charity), and interesting, is that they are also including footage of the Floyd's rehearsals for the concert!

As yet, we don't know the extent of the footage, or which rehearsals are included - either the dress rehearsals in Hyde Park, or the main rehearsals in the North London studios they used for three days prior to the show.

We're just waiting for the PR company handling the release to confirm this to us - but we are sure they've been deluged with enquiries since they put out the announcement!

Here's the full announcement, with the tracklisting of the four discs:

THE GREATEST SHOWS ON EARTH TO BE RELEASED ON DVD
    EMI are proud to announce the DVD release of Live 8 on 7th November 2005 (8th November - USA)

On 7th November 2005 (8th November - USA) the biggest live event DVD project of its kind will be released. Live 8 brings together performances from the amazing series of concerts which took place around the world on 2nd July 2005.

Live 8 - One Day One Concert One World

The 4-disc set contains three discs of live footage taken from the Live 8 shows staged in London and Philadelphia alongside key highlights from the seven other events staged across the world. Every artist who performed at London’s Hyde Park and Philadelphia’s Museum Of Art appear on the DVD, many of them with their full sets.

"It was 20 years ago today": Live 8 opens with U2 and Paul McCartney’s crowd-rousing rendition of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band and also features Pink Floyd’s historical reunion, Robbie Williams’s show-stopping performance and Madonna’s breathtakingly energetic set. Younger artists such as Snow Patrol, The Killers and Joss Stone comfortably intertwine with rock n’ roll legends such as The Who and Sting. One-off duets come from Paul McCartney and George Michael, Stevie Wonder and Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Elton John and Pete Doherty and Coldplay and Richard Ashcroft. Disc 3 closes as the London concert closed on 2 July with the stars of Live 8 Hyde Park taking to the stage for the stunning ‘Hey Jude’ finale.

Along the way the Kaiser Chiefs waved the flag for Britain in Philadelphia and their vigorous performance is captured alongside American superstars Destiny’s Child, Bon Jovi, Black Eyed Peas and soul legend Stevie Wonder.

Also threaded through the UK and US acts are performances from artists who appeared at the Live 8 concerts in Rome, Paris, Berlin, Toronto, Johannesburg and Moscow. Tracks from Green Day, Brian Wilson and Roxy Music in Berlin and Neil Young in Toronto are included along with the Pet Shop Boys in Moscow, Duran Duran in Rome, Vusi Mahlasela in Johannesburg and Placebo and Muse in Paris.

Disc 4 features exclusive extras including a never-before-seen backstage documentary filmed at Hyde Park, Pink Floyd’s Live 8 reunion rehearsal, more acts from Live 8’s global concerts including McFly and Bjork in Tokyo, films by The Who and Travis and a contribution from Ricky Gervais. The special features section will offer highlights from Edinburgh’s Final Push concert at Murrayfield on July 6 which will include performances from James Brown, Travis and The Proclaimers.

Single disc sets for the French, German, Italian and Canadian Live 8 concerts have also been produced. These will focus further on each country’s concert and will be available globally:

Live 8 DVD - international single discs

"I hope this will be the biggest selling DVD of all time. It deserves to be. More importantly perhaps, it should be, for it will help us achieve our goal of changing the lives of the extreme poor for the better and making our generation the one that helped end the disgrace of poverty." Says Live 8 organiser Sir Bob Geldof.

Money raised from sales of the Live 8 DVD will go to the Band Aid Trust for the relief of hunger and poverty in Africa.

Live 8 was held on 2 July 2005. Nine simultaneous, free concerts starring the cream of international rock and pop artists were staged in London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Tokyo, Moscow, Toronto, Johannesburg and Philadelphia. The concerts acted as a starting point for The Long Walk To Justice in support of the Make Poverty History and Global Call To Action campaigns and was timed to focus attention on the critical decisions made by the G8 summit four days later.

"You’re such a lovely audience, we’d like to take you home with us" sang Bono. Now the million-strong live audience and 5 billion viewers around the world can take Live 8 home with them...

TRACKLISTING - Disc 1
    Paul McCartney & U2 - Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
    U2 - Beautiful Day
    U2 - Vertigo
    U2 - One
    Coldplay - In My Place
    Coldplay with Richard Ashcroft - Bittersweet Symphony
    Coldplay - Fix You
    Elton John - The Bitch Is Back
    Elton John - Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
    Elton John with Pete Doherty - Children Of The Revolution
    Dido & Youssou N’Dour - 7 Seconds
    Stereophonics - Bartender And The Thief
    REM - Everybody Hurts
    REM - Man On The Moon
    Ms Dynamite - Dy-Na-Mi-Tee
    Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
    Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love
    Black Eyed Peas - Let’s Get It Started
    Black Eyed Peas with Stephen Marley - Get Up Stand Up
    Duran Duran - Wild Boys (Rome)
    Bob Geldof - I Don’t Like Mondays
    Muse - Time Is Running Out (Paris)
    Travis - Sing
    Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
    Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less
    UB40 with Hunterz & The Dohl Blasters - Reasons
    UB40 - Red Red Wine
    Green Day - American Idiot (Berlin)
    Snoop Dogg - Signs
    Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What’s My Name)?
    Bon Jovi - Livin’ On A Prayer
    Annie Lennox - Why
    Annie Lennox - Sweet Dreams

TRACKLISTING - Disc 2
    Destiny’s Child - Survivor
    Destiny’s Child - Girl
    Razorlight - Somewhere Else
    Razorlight - Golden Touch
    Bryan Adams - All For Love
    Kanye West - Diamonds From Sierra Leone
    CBC Ethiopian Famine Film
    Madonna - Like A Prayer
    Madonna - Ray Of Light
    Madonna - Music
    Will Smith - Getting’ Jiggy Wit It
    Will Smith - Switch
    Will Smith - The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
    Brian Wilson - Good Vibrations (Berlin)
    Snow Patrol - Run
    Toby Keith - Stays In Mexico
    The Killers - All These Things That I’ve Done
    Dave Matthews Band - American Baby
    Daniel Powter - Bad Day
    Linkin Park - In The End
    Linkin Park with Jay-Z - Numb
    Joss Stone - Super Duper Love
    Joss Stone - Some Kind Of Wonderful
    Jars Of Clay - Show You Love
    Scissor Sisters - Laura
    Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama
    Alicia Keys - For All We Know
    Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces
    Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
    Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
    Sarah McLachlan & Josh Groban - Angel
    Sting - Message In A Bottle
    Sting - Driven To Tears
    Sting - Every Breath You Take

TRACKLISTING - Disc 3
    Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
    Mariah Carey - Hero
    Vusi Mahlasela - When You Come Back (Johannesburg)
    Roxy Music - Do The Strand (Berlin)
    Maroon 5 - This Love
    Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
    Neil Young - Four Strong Winds (Toronto)
    Pet Shop Boys - Go West (Moscow)
    Robbie Williams - We Will Rock You
    Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
    Robbie Williams - Feel
    Robbie Williams - Angels
    Keith Urban - Somebody Like You
    Placebo - Twenty Years (Paris)
    Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
    Faithless - We Come 1 (Berlin)
    Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster (Jammin’)
    Stevie Wonder & Rob Thomas - Higher Ground
    Stevie Wonder & Adam Levine - Signed Sealed Delivered
    Stevie Wonder - So What The Fuss/Superstition
    The Who - Who Are You?
    The Who - Won’t Get Fooled Again
    Pink Floyd - Speak To Me
    Pink Floyd - Breathe
    Pink Floyd - Money
    Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
    Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
    Paul McCartney - Get Back
    Paul McCartney & George Michael - Drive My Car
    Paul McCartney - Helter Skelter
    Paul McCartney - The Long And Winding Road
    Finale - Hey Jude

TRACKLISTING - Disc 4 - EXTRAS
    Edinburgh - The Final Push: Highlights from the Murrayfield concert held on 6 July
    McFly - All About You (Tokyo)
    Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous (Tokyo)
    Dreams Come True - Love Love Love (Tokyo)
    Bjork - All Is Full Of Love (Tokyo)
    The Who - ‘Who Are You?’ film
    Travis - ‘Why Does It Always Rain On Me?’ film
    Ricky Gervais - Enjoy The Day
    Behind The Scenes At Hyde Park
    Pink Floyd rehearsal
    Additional bonus international performances may be added

DVD SPECIFICATIONS:
    Format: 4 Disc PAL DVD (Europe) / NTSC DVD (US)
    Packaging: Fold-out Digipack in slipcase (12-page booklet)
    Picture: 16:9 / Colour
    Audio: DTS 5.1 Surround Sound; Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound and Dolby Stereo
    Subtitles: English, Dutch, French

Bron : www.brain-damage.co.uk

Standaard

Deze word dus echt van mij.

Standaard

Ziet er goed uit. Was op vakantie, dus heb er helemaal niets van gezien.

Standaard

Maar 1 nr. van Green Day?
    Ze speelden al veel te weinig en dan ook nog maar 1 nr.?
    Nouja!

Gelukkig wel veel van U2, Paul McCartney, The Who en Kaiser Chiefs (e.v.a)

Standaard

Men speelt weer op safe hoor! Waar is Deep Purple? Waar is Motley Crue? Alleen maar die "brave" liedjes... slappe hap dus.
    Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions 2008, National League Champions 2009 & 2022 en National League East Champions 2010 & 2011

Standaard

Mooi, Rob Thomas staat erop...
    Deze moet ik dus hebben!
    Joe's collection
    Top 20
    > If anyone needs me, I'll be in the hero cave...rubbing out a solution - Captain Hero <

Standaard

Er komt nog meer van bepaalde artiesten uit!

Single disc sets for the French, German, Italian and Canadian Live 8 concerts have also been produced. These will focus further on each country’s concert and will be available globally:
    Dus ik hoop op volledige sets van Muse, Placebo en de Cure vanuit Frankrijk. En wellicht de volledige set van Faithless, Greenday en Brian Wilson uit Duitsland.

Jammer dat we maar 1 nummertje Pet shop boys te zien gaan krijgen

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door 8t88
    Er komt nog meer van bepaalde artiesten uit!

(
    Goede zaak want ik miste ook A-Ha (Duitsland)

Standaard

Net op een Pink Floyd Forum gelezen dat de 'andere landen' DVD's zo goed als volledige sets gaan bevatten. Wordt weer een duur geintje!

Online 6 minuten promootje:

http://exodus.interoutemediaservices...elivery=stream

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Roboter
    Men speelt weer op safe hoor! Waar is Deep Purple? Waar is Motley Crue? Alleen maar die "brave" liedjes... slappe hap dus.
    Geen Deep Purple is inderdaad schandalig.

SMOOKEEEE ON THE WAAATEEERRR :P

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door 8t88
    Jammer dat we maar 1 nummertje Pet shop boys te zien gaan krijgen
    En ook geen aparte Moskou-editie ?? Balen...

Ben ook benieuwd hoe ze Duran Duran gaan oplappen op de Italië-editie...
    Opstelling video/audio: Philips 65OLED803 / Denon AVR-X3500H / Sony UBP-X800 / Yamaha CD-S300 / Pro-Ject Debut II

Standaard

Ze hadden mischien beter alle concerten los uit kunnen brengen, en ook nog eens alles bij mekaar in een box gooien, en evt. nog een dvd met highlights los te verkrijgen.

Standaard

Inhoud van de losse dvds die op 04-11-2005 uitkomen:

Live 8

Tracklisting:
    1. Life Is A Highway
    2. Bridge To Nowhere
    3. Run To You
    4. This Side Of Paradise
    5. Nakile
    6. Until The Lions Learn To Speak
    7. Shut Up
    8. Welcome To My Life
    9. If I Had A Rocket Launcher
    10. Turbo Sympathique
    11. Takin' Care Of Business
    12. Smoke On The Water
    13. Hush
    14. Mwembo
    15. Donkey Riding
    16. Try
    17. If You Could Read My Mind
    18. Innocent
    19. Cold Heart Bitch
    20. Look What You've Done
    21. Good Mother
    22. Dr. Feelgood
    23. Ahead By A Century
    24. Poets
    25. Walk This Way
    26. Barenaked Ladies
    27. And God Made Me
    28. Rockin' In The Free World
    29. Love Can Move Mountains
    30. Oh Canada/Parade of Champions

Live 8 - Berlin.

Tracklisting:
    1. Wünsch Dir was
    2. Steh auf, wenn Du am Boden bist
    3. Nur ein Wort
    4. Denkmal
    5. Babylon System
    6. Verdamp lang her
    7. Killing In The Name Of
    8. Perfekte Welle
    9. Holiday
    10. We Are The Champions
    11. Zeit für Optimisten OR
    12. Durch die Nacht
    13. Lady In Red
    14. California Girls
    15. Good Vibrations
    16. My Baby Just Cares For Me
    17. Turn It Into Something Special
    18. Take On Me
    19. Bad Day
    20. I Believe (Give A Little Bit)
    21. You'll Never Walk Alone
    22. Hallelujah
    23. Alright
    24. Love Is The Drug
    25. Mass Destruction
    26. We Come 1
    27. Mensch
    28. Bleibt alles anders
    29. Flugzeuge im Bauch
    30. Heimat
    31. Bochum
    32. Who Are You?
    33. Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
    34. Parade of Champions

Live 8 - Paris

Tracklisting:
    1. Sweet Fanta Diallo
    2. Reviens dans ma vie
    3. Je veux vivre
    4. Bouger bouger
    5. Hysteria
    6. Bliss
    7. Ma philosophie
    8. Elle me contrôle
    9. Contact
    10. Qui je suis
    11. Métisse
    12. La voix des sages
    13. Aller plus haut
    14. The Prayer
    15. Whenever, Wherever
    16. Caravane
    17. Ne partons pas fâchés
    18. Suzy 2003
    19. All The Way
    20. J'ai fait un rêve
    21. Prendre racine
    22. Face à la mer
    23. My Sharona
    24. Cendrillon
    25. Supernature
    26. Una Nube Blanca
    27. Bitter End
    28. 20 Years
    29. Il Volo
    30. Il Diavolo In Me
    31. One Hundred Years
    32. New Africa
    33. Lima Weesu
    34. Who Are You?
    35. Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

Live 8 - Roma

Tracklisting:
    1. Everybody's Gotta Learn Some Time
    2. Overdose D'amore
    3. Diavolo In Me
    4. Ultraviolet Days
    5. Stop Me
    6. The Switch
    7. Rotolando Verso Sud
    8. Cambio
    9. Le Dura Legge Del Goal
    10. Come Mai
    11. Hanno Ucciso L'uomo Ragno
    12. Gelido
    13. Padremadre
    14. 50 Special
    15. Almeno Stavolta
    16. Si Io Non Avessi Te
    17. Lascia Che Io Sai
    18. Io Ci Saro
    19. Bomba Boomerang
    20. Laciodrom
    21. Woda Woda
    22. Mio Fratello Che Guarda Il Mondo
    23. I Bambini Fanno Oh
    24. Fiore Fiore
    25. Mani Liberi
    26. L'ombelico Del Mondo
    27. Who Are You?
    28. Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

Bron:Cinefacts

Standaard

En heeft iemand hem al?
    Zach hem vanmorgen ligen bij de frs in Rijswijk!
    Maar ja had geen genoeg geld,
    Dus No do No show!
    You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing.What have you lost? Nothing!

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten