Pagina 1 van 6 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 127 worden weergegeven.

Standaard The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

Fincher Helming Zodiac & Benjamin Button

Source: Variety July 5, 2005

Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures have signed David Fincher to direct Zodiac, starring Mark Ruffalo, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, back-to-back.

Variety says Fincher (Panic Room) is in pre-production on Zodiac, which also stars Robert Downey Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal and Anthony Edwards. Production is slated to start in September, with Jamie Vanderbilt adapting from Robert Graysmith's "Zodiac" and 2002 sequel "Zodiac Unmasked: The Identity of America's Most Elusive Serial Killer Revealed." Shooting will take place in San Francisco - where the Zodiac Killer operated starting in the late 1960s - and in Los Angeles.

Warner is taking the lead on producing Zodiac. Paramount will handle domestic distribution while Warner will handle international.

Par and Warner are aiming for Fincher to start lensing "Benjamin Button" in October 2006. Pitt and Blanchett currently are starring in Paramount's Babel. "Button" will mark the third time Pitt has teamed with Fincher following Se7en and Fight Club.

"Benjamin Button" is produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall with a script by Eric Roth (Forrest Gump). The film centers on a man who, at age 50, begins aging backward and the complications that ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30. The story's been set in New Orleans.

Paramount is taking the lead on "Button" and handling domestic distribution; Warner will market the film in foreign territories.

Variety
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button | David Fincher

Fincher... Zonder meer interessant... Ik hou deze film in de gaten!

Standaard

Dat word vast heel cool,ik heb naar mijn weten al zijn films in huis...

Standaard

Brad Pitt Commits to Benjamin Button

Source: Variety July 27, 2006

Brad Pitt has committed to star in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, a Paramount/Warner Bros. co-production, which he'll make after he reprises his role this summer in the Steven Soderbergh-directed Ocean's 13 at Warner Bros.

Variety says Pitt is also circling Universal's State of Play, the Americanized adaptation of the acclaimed British miniseries. Matthew Carnahan is writing the script. Pitt is interested in playing a journalist and former campaign manager of a fast-rising politician who unravels a murder conspiracy involving his former boss.

"Button," which has been on Pitt's radar for at least a year, re-teams the actor with his Fight Club director David Fincher and Cate Blanchett, his Babel co-star. The project has been developed for more than a decade in several different incarnations.

Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, the drama casts Pitt as a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30. "Button," which is produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall, is likely to start production in late fall.

Variety

Standaard

Swinton Set to Push Benjamin Button

Source: Production Weekly September 24, 2006

Production Weekly reports that Tilda Swinton (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Constantine) is in talks to star opposite Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in David Fincher's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Jason Flemyng and Taraji P. Henson are also in negotiations to join the cast.

Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, the drama casts Pitt as a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30, played by Blanchett.

Shooting starts November 6th in New Orleans and photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th.

Production Weekly

Standaard

Ormond Joins Fincher's Benjamin Button

Source: Variety October 18, 2006

Julia Ormond (Inland Empire) has joined the cast of Paramount's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, directed by David Fincher.

Written by Eric Roth from a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, the drama casts Pitt as a man who hits age 50 and begins aging backward. Complications ensue when he falls in love with a woman of 30, played by Cate Blanchett.

Ormond will play the daughter to whom Blanchett's character tells the story of her love affair with Benjamin Button.

Shooting starts November 6th in New Orleans and photography wraps in Los Angeles on February 7th.

Ormond's credits include HBO's "Iron Jawed Angels," Sabrina, First Knight and Legends of the Fall.

Variety

Standaard

Yes!! Gelukkig laat Fincher niet zo lang op zich wachten als dat ie deed na Panic Room. Begin volgend jaar dus eerst Zodiac en hopelijk eind volgend jaar Benjamin Button!! En aangezien Fincher gecombineerd met Pitt nu al 2 meesterwerken heeft opgeleverd kan deze film me al helemaal niet snel genoeg komen!!
    .....The Only Verdict Is Vengeance, A Vendetta.....

V (Hugo Weaving)- V For Vendetta

Standaard

Spaanse trailer

Ziet er prachtig uit in elk geval.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Ziet er veelbelovend uit, sprookjesachtig a la Big Fish..

Standaard

Nu eindelijk ook een engelstalige trailer.

Visueel erg mooi, hoewel het er niet echt uit ziet als een David Fincher film. Maar ik kijk er in ieder geval naar uit.
    Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Standaard

Het lijkt zo wel op een Tim Burton film. Ik kijk hier in ieder geval erg naar uit, elke film die Fincher tot nu toe heeft gemaakt is niets minder dan briljant (m.u.v. Alien 3 misschien, maar die was ook niet slecht).
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Standaard

wow. had nog niet van de film gehoort maar ziet er echt fantastisch uit vind ik.
    nog wel ff wachten.

Standaard

Ben ook wel benieuwd naar deze film.

Standaard

Me too...
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

Greetz, the Dude / Four-Star SafeTrader
    Last.fm | Filmlijst en -recensies | DVD Profiler

Standaard

Kan dit fout gaan? Nee, tuurlijk niet want Ficher zit aan het roer!

Standaard

Fincher vind ik (bijna) altijd top, alleen Panic Room vond ik niet zo heel tof. Fight Club staat in me top 5 aller tijden dus. Moet Zodiac trouwens nog steeds zien.

Standaard

Die trailer....
    Ik ruik Oscarmateriaal...ik ruik IMDb Top 250...ik ruik een hele goede film?:wink:

Het bronmateriaal -- het gelijknamige korte verhaal van F. Scott Fitzgerald uit 1922 -- is hier overigens te lezen.

Standaard

idd. dit zou wel eens een hele grote kunnen worden.

Standaard

Bij dit soort films is de balans (tussen het drama en de fantasie) vaak erg lastig te bepalen. Ik hoop dat Fincher het in ieder geval goed doet. Slechte films heeft Fincher in ieder geval nog niet gemaakt. Panic Room (voor de meeste mensen de minste film) vond ik geweldig. The Game staat nog steeds (en veel te lang) onbekeken in de kast.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Wooow, helemaal over het hoofd gezien, maar dit wordt echt een heeeeele goede film. Dat voel je gewoon
    It's not the size of the man that counts in a fight, it's the size of fight in the man.

Standaard

Dit lijkt inderdaad een hele mooie film te worden. Mooi stukje muziek onder de trailer trouwens. Ik weet alleen niet hoe het heet. Maar het is in ieder geval bekend.

Zin in!
    The future is Blu

Standaard

Release is 29 januari pas.. jammer want dit was een heerlijke kerstvakantie film geweest anders.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Jordy van Buel Bekijk bericht
    Release is 29 januari pas.. jammer want dit was een heerlijke kerstvakantie film geweest anders.
    Maar elk voordeel heb zn nadeel, aangezien er met de kerst meestal al genoeg draait, en nu houden we nog wat moois over voor januari
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Standaard

Kijk hier toch wel erg naar uit. Fincher weet me niet altijd te raken (Panic Room en Fight Club deden me zeer weinig) maar The Game, Seven en Zodiac zijn toch wel favorieten van mij.
    Laat maar komen deze

Standaard

Blijkbaar zijn David Fincher en Paramount het oneens over de speelduur van deze film. Ik denk niet dat Fincher nog snel terug met die studio zal samenwerken

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/09/02/...njamin-button/

Pagina 1 van 6 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten