Pagina 1 van 18 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 446 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Grind House

Standaard Grind House

Tarantino on His Upcoming Projects

Source: MTV September 20, 2005

Quentin Tarantino talked to MTV about his upcoming projects and revealed more on Grind House, which he is directing with Robert Rodriguez. The film consists of two one-hour segments.

"[Rodriguez's] movie is called 'Planet Terror,' and mine is called 'Death Proof,' " Tarantino said. "Mine is sort of a slasher film, but instead of a knife, it's a car. ... His, he's dealing with zombies and all that stuff. I think his might end up being more violent, but I'm not finished with my [script] yet, so you never know."

He added that there is still a chance he'll return to direct a scene for Sin City 2, which he did for the first film.

"I'll be in Austin [Texas] for a long time on 'Grind House' ... so [Rodriguez and I will] be doing a thing together, then after that he goes right into 'Sin City 2,' so they just have to offer me a scene. Maybe there's not a scene for me this time, but I can't imagine that I wouldn't make myself available if they wanted me [to]."

Tarantino also mentioned that he'll likely start the World War II film Inglorious Bastards after completing Grind House. He says he's been writing the script for five years and needs to add one more year to it.

The filmmaker is still planning on making a third "Kill Bill" film in which the Bride's daughter, B.B. (Perla Haney-Jardine), becomes an adult and confronts the violence from her youth. "I'd have to wait about 10 years. Uma's got to get 10 years older, the little girl has to grow up and everything. And then we'd do the next chapter in the 'Kill Bill' series."

For more on Grind House and the possibility of Vega Brothers, click below.

MTV

Thread titel aangepast van 'Grind House | Quentin Tarantino - Robert Rodriguez' naar 'Grind House'.
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

klinkt goed, bring it on
    maar had eigenlijk gehoopt dat Inglorious Bastards eerst zou komen
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Kill Bill III Dead of the bride?
    | Marantz SR-64004| Kef | SVS | Nordost Wyrewizard | Qed | Furutech-Lapp-Wattgate | G&W | Pioneer PDP-LX508D | PS3 | Wii | Cisco 8455DVB HD|

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Seth__Gekko
    Kill Bill III Dead of the bride?
    Kill Bill III: the little bride ??
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

De laatste keer dat de heren Tarantino en Rodrigeuz samen aan de horrorfilm werkte was met From Dusk Till Dawn, en die is geweldig. Dus ik kijk heel graag uit naar Grind House

En het concept voor Kill Bill, Vol. 3 zie ik al helemaal voor me: Uma Thurman en haar dochter B.B. krijgen te maken met Nikki, die haar moeder Vernita Green wreekt en daarbij hulp krijgt van haar mentor Elle Driver, die als een vrouwelijke Zatoichi door het leven gaat.

Kortom, laat die films maar komen :wink:
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Een film gemaakt door Tarantino en Rodrigeuz, laat gaan met die banaan 8)
    He moves without sound. Kills without emotion. Disappears without trace

Standaard

leuk Hij word dus als een film in de bios gereleased?
    We stand alone together...Preciousss...And like that, he's gone...
    My Website Mijn verkoopthread

Standaard

Denk niet dat ze deel 3 "Kill Bill 3" noemen aangezien BILL al ge-KILL-ed is.

Ben erg benieuwd naar de nieuwe Tarantino/Rodriguez film, kom maar op met dat ding.
    Superman Returns

Standaard

Deel 3 noemen ze Killed Bill :wink:
    Denk niet dat Ellle nog een lang leven is beschoren met die slang nog in de trailer
    Waar 2 van die super filmmakers samenwerken kan dat alleen maar helemaal goed gaan.
    | Marantz SR-64004| Kef | SVS | Nordost Wyrewizard | Qed | Furutech-Lapp-Wattgate | G&W | Pioneer PDP-LX508D | PS3 | Wii | Cisco 8455DVB HD|

Standaard

This 250 page hardcover companion book to GRIND HOUSE offers fans an insider’s look into the making of the hotly anticipated double feature by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. Filled with cast and crew interviews, hundreds of full-color photographs, never-before-seen conceptual art and an in-depth history of the grindhouse genre by the directors themselves, GRIND HOUSE: THE SLEAZE FILLED SAGA OF AN EXPLOITATION DOUBLE FEATURE is the essential fan’s guide to the two-fisted bloodbath of the year.
    Dus het is meer een documentaire dan een film..of begrijp ik het nou verkeerd?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door rientio
    This 250 page hardcover companion book to GRIND HOUSE offers fans an insider’s look into the making of the hotly anticipated double feature by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. Filled with cast and crew interviews, hundreds of full-color photographs, never-before-seen conceptual art and an in-depth history of the grindhouse genre by the directors themselves, GRIND HOUSE: THE SLEAZE FILLED SAGA OF AN EXPLOITATION DOUBLE FEATURE is the essential fan’s guide to the two-fisted bloodbath of the year.
    Dus het is meer een documentaire dan een film..of begrijp ik het nou verkeerd?
    De tekst die je citeerd gaat over een boek dat info geeft over de productie van Grind House, wat gaf je het idee dat de film een documentaire was?
    "That's not the director's cut, that's called "The Asshole, Dredge Up Anything You Fucking Can, Put It Out There, and Let Some Schmuck Look at It for $13.99 Cut." -- Shane Black

Standaard

Oww nee oke dan had ik dus gewoon te snel gelezen. Ik dacht namelijk dat dat de beschrijving van grind house was

Standaard

Tarantino & Rodriguez Begin Grind

Source: Variety February 2, 2006

The Weinstein Company's Grind -- for which Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez are each set to direct a 60-minute horror tale -- is headed into production in the coming weeks, with Rodriguez readying to shoot his segment on his home turf of Austin, Texas.

Variety says Rodriguez's part, "Planet Terror," will be a zombie movie, while Tarantino's section, "Death Proof," will a slasher film. Casting hasn't been announced for either segment.

The two filmmakers are hammering out concepts for some of the faux trailers and ads that will run between the two pics as an intermission.

Tarantino is keen this time on shooting a fake trailer for a sexploitation movie titled "Cowgirls in Sweden." Other possibilities include a blaxploitation film and a kung-fu movie.

The trade says that Grind will be shot in the tradition of the '70s exploitation films that influences both helmers.

The studio is targeting a September 22 release for Grind.

Variety
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

ik ben zeer benieuwd wat dit op gaat leveren....
    kan me er namelijk nog niet echt een voorstelling van maken...

Standaard

Benieuwd hoe de cover van Tarantino's "Death Proof" script eruit ziet? Klik hier.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Het beloofd in ieder geval een bijzondere film te worden, en misschien net als Sin City, Dé film van het jaar. . Kijk er naar uit!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve

Standaard

Fake Trailers tussen twee films in! Geniaal!
    Zul je zien dat je die films nog graag wilt zien ook......
    you came on your own,
    and that's how you will leave

Standaard

Ik hoop dat hij goed word.
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Aerodynamisch
    EDIT: Hij is goed!!!
    want jij hebt hem al gezien?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Bono_Aloys
    Ik hoop dat hij goed word.
    hij moet wel goed zijn
    Lucille's my parole officer. She's a dyke, but God knows why. With that body of her's she could have any man she wants. !
    laatste aanwinst:An Inconvenient Truth, Infernal Affairs, Infernal Affairs II, Infernal Affairs III, Natural Born Killers SEBoxset, Amelie SE

Standaard

Wat QT ook maakt, al is het ruis van 90 minuten lang....het is goed.....

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Aerodynamisch
    Wat QT ook maakt, al is het ruis van 90 minuten lang....het is goed.....
    heb je het nou over reservoir dogs?
    Lucille's my parole officer. She's a dyke, but God knows why. With that body of her's she could have any man she wants. !
    laatste aanwinst:An Inconvenient Truth, Infernal Affairs, Infernal Affairs II, Infernal Affairs III, Natural Born Killers SEBoxset, Amelie SE

Pagina 1 van 18 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten