Pagina 3 van 252 EersteEerste 12345671353103 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 51 tot 75 van 6299 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: R.I.P.

Standaard

Vincent Schiavelli. Rollen in o.a. Amadeus en Ghost. 57 Jaar geworden en overleden op 2e Kerstdag 2005.

R.I.P.
    Leland Gaunt: "The young carpenter from Nazareth? I know him well. Promising young man. He died badly."

Standaard

R.I.P beste Vincent
    Every damn person in this sick and twisted world worries me so much I only feel safe in the OHT!!
    Many thanks to David L. for pointing me in the right direction.

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard Re:

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Maick Werner

Vincent Schiavelli. Rollen in o.a. Amadeus en Ghost. 57 Jaar geworden en overleden op 2e Kerstdag 2005.

R.I.P.
    Hij had ook een mooie rol, volgens mij, in Tomorrow never dies als een idiote professor in de martelpraktijken.

Standaard

Vergeet ook z,n mooi rol niet in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
    Ghost had hij ook een erg leuke rol in,nu vertolkt hij hem in het echt.
    ''Get off my train,This is my train''

R.I.P.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

Lou Rawls (72)

RIP
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

RIP

Heeft hele mooie muziek gemaakt.
    Every damn person in this sick and twisted world worries me so much I only feel safe in the OHT!!

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

Ik hoorde het ja. Mooie/goeie nummers hebt ie inderdaad. May your soul rest in peace brother!

Standaard

Oscar Winner Shelley Winters Dies at 85

Shelley Winters, the forceful, outspoken star who graduated from blond bombshell parts to dramas, winning Academy Awards as supporting actress in "The Diary of Anne Frank" and "A Patch of Blue," has died. She was 85.

Winters died of heart failure early Saturday at The Rehabilitation Centre of Beverly Hills, her publicist Dale Olson said. She had been hospitalized in October after suffering a heart attack.

The actress sustained her long career by repeatedly reinventing herself. Starting as a nightclub chorus girl, advanced to supporting roles in New York plays, then became famous as a Hollywood sexpot.

A devotee of the Actors Studio, she switched to serious roles as she matured. Her
    Oscars were for her portrayal of mothers. Still working well into her 70s, she had a recurring role as Roseanne's grandmother on the 1990s TV show "Roseanne."
    Zie http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060114/...o/obit_winters voor het complete bericht. Zie ook http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0001859/

In Lolita (van Stanley Kubrick), Alfie en The Poseidon Adventure speelde ze ook mee. Een erg goeie actrice was ze. De Oscar die ze won voor "The Diary of Anne Frank" schonk ze ooit aan het Anne Frank museum en is daar ook te bezichtigen.

Standaard

Een prachtige actrice, eentje die nog op die fantastische oude film posters te bewonderen is.

Maar zeker ook niet te vergeten haar fraaie rol in de sitcom Rosanne als Nana mary.
    Laatste aanschaf nr. 1620 "nights in Rodanthe"

foto's van collectie | al mijn films bij imdb | dvdprofiler

Standaard

RIP
    Ken haar van de film Lolita, waar ze een geweldige rol speelde als geile, maar ook jaloerse moeder.
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

Ik lees trouwens op IMDB dat ze ooit wel eens in een uitzending van The Late Show (toen nog de talkshow met Johny Carson) een champagne-emmer met water en ijs over het hoofd van acteur Oliver Reed heeft uitgegoten toen die allerlei vrouwonvriendelijke praatjes had. Een pittige tante was het zeker.

Standaard

RIP Shelley

"Coole" actie met die emmer... :wink:

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Ill Niño
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Richard Boon
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door erwin van den heuvel
    Van IMDB:

Actor John Spencer Dies at 58
    Actor John Spencer, who won an Emmy award for playing chief of staff Leo McGarry on The West Wing, died Friday of a heart attack; he was 58. Spencer's publicist, Ron Hoffman, said that Spencer died at a Los Angeles hospital, and no further details were available at press time. Born in New York to a lower middle-class family, Spencer began his acting career in 1963 with a recurring role on The Patty Duke Show; stage work throughout the country followed, and he earned an Obie award for the Vietnam veteran drama Still Life. Spencer didn't really become known to a wide audience until the mid-80s, though, when a number of character parts in both film and television led to a regular role in the hit series LA Law. His role as tough New York attorney Tommy Mullaney, who was a transplant to Los Angeles, spanned a four-year run, and roles in a number of television movies and feature films (including Cop Land, The Rock, and The Negotiator) followed. But it was The West Wing, which launched in 1999, that brought Spencer his most memorable role, as well as a number of Emmy nominations, five in all; he won the Best Supporting Actor award in 2002. Like his character, Leo McGarry, Spencer was also an alcoholic as well as a self-proclaimed workaholic, and used his own experiences to illuminate Leo's personal and professional lives. Recently, his character (who suffered a heart attack on the show) was tapped as the vice-presidential candidate to Jimmy Smits' presidential contender Matt Santos. Services and funeral arrangements are currently pending. --Prepared by IMDb staff
    Een plaatje bij de naam:

Hij speelde toch Womack ofzo in The Rock? Die smerige FBI agent toch?
    Klopt idd,weinig veranderd in die tijd.Vond hem erg goed in die film.
    Vincent Schiavelli ken ik uit Tomorrow Never Dies,Amadeus en One flew.
    Grappige gozer,veel te jong overleden.
    Richard Pryor was heel grappig in See no evil, hear no evil.
    Was ook de enige film die ik gezien had van hem.

RIP

Standaard

Vorige week overleed Shelley Winters en vandaag is haar voormalig echtgenoot, de acteur Tony Franciosa ook overleden. Zie http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060121/...m/franciosa_dc

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Kees Hoekerd
    Richard Pryor was heel grappig in See no evil, hear no evil.
    Was ook de enige film die ik gezien had van hem.
    Dan moet je zeker z,n One man shows is gaan bekijken,die zijn nog veel grappiger.Overigens Blue collar met hem komt op 06-02-2006 op dvd,sterk crime drama,echt een aanrader,hier wachtte ik al een tijdje op
    dat hij op dvd kwam.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Richard Boon
    Vorige week overleed Shelley Winters en vandaag is haar voormalig echtgenoot, de acteur Tony Franciosa ook overleden. Zie http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060121/...m/franciosa_dc
    RIP Tony.

Erg lang zijn ze niet getrouwd geweest... :wink:

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

IMDb:

Chris Penn: 1962-2006

Actor Chris Penn, brother of Sean Penn and star of such films as Reservoir Dogs and Mulholland Falls, was found dead Tuesday at a condominium in Santa Monica; he was 43. Few details were released surrounding Penn's death late Tuesday afternoon, though sources reported there were no signs of foul play, and an autopsy was to be conducted to determine the cause of death. A spokesperson for the Penn family confirmed the actor's passing and released a statement saying that Penn's family "would appreciate the media's respect of their privacy during this difficult time." The son of director Leo Penn and actress Eileen Ryan, Penn was the younger brother of Oscar-winning actor Sean Penn and musician Michael Penn, and began his acting career in the early 80s, appearing in such films as Rumble Fish, All the Right Moves, and Footloose; he appeared alongside his brother in the 1986 film At Close Range. Penn went on to specialize in working-class character roles, achieving fame for his portrayal of Nice Guy Eddie Cabot in Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs as well as such films as Short Cuts and Mulholland Falls. Most recently, he appeared in episodes of TV series Entourage and Everwood, and his latest film, The Darwin Awards, was slated for a premiere Wednesday night at the Sundance Film Festival.

R.I.P Chris!

Standaard

Wat een @#$@%# bericht op mijn verjaardag, van nu.nl

Nice guy Eddie is niet meer:

Acteur Chris Penn overleden

Uitgegeven: 25 januari 2006 08:07
    Laatst gewijzigd: 25 januari 2006 08:09
    LOS ANGELES - De Amerikaanse acteur Chris Penn in dinsdag in zijn woonplaats Santa Monica in Californië overleden. Hij werd dood aangetroffen in zijn woning. Dat heeft de televisiezender ABC bericht. De oorzaak van zijn overlijden is niet bekend, maar volgens de politie zijn er geen tekenen die wijzen op een misdrijf.

Chris was de broer van de acteur Sean Penn en speelde in een tiental films. De broers zijn samen onder meer te zien in At Close Range (1986).

Chris Penn werd vooral bekend door zijn rol van Nice Guy Eddie Cabot in de film Reservoir Dogs (1992) van regisseur Quentin Tarantino. Hij speelde ook in Footloose (1984).

Burn down the disco
    Hang the blessed DJ
    Because the music that they constantly play
    It says nothing to me about my life

Standaard

RIP

Nooit geweten dat hij een broer van Sean was.

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

R.I.P. Chris Penn

Waarom gaan de goede altijd eerst?

Standaard

R.I.P Nice Guy
    | Marantz SR-64004| Kef | SVS | Nordost Wyrewizard | Qed | Furutech-Lapp-Wattgate | G&W | Pioneer PDP-LX508D | PS3 | Wii | Cisco 8455DVB HD|

Standaard

R.I.P. Chris Penn, Reservoir Dogs zal nooit meer hetzelfde zijn nu ik weet dat jij al op zo'n jonge leeftijd bent gestorven.

Standaard

R.I.P. Chris Penn, Reservoir Dogs zal nooit meer hetzelfde zijn nu ik weet dat jij zo jong gestorven bent.

Sorry 2e keer, computer was ff zeer langzaam

Standaard

R.i.p. Nice Guy Eddie

Een van z,n geweldige quotes uit Reservoir dogs:

''Nice Guy Eddie: Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy, the man walks in the prison a white man, walks out talkin' like a fuckin' nigger. You know what, I think it's all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it's backed into your fuckin brain, and it's coming out your mouth!''

Standaard

veel te vroeg gestorven......
    En laten we vooral zijn rol in Footloose niet vergeten....
    Een dansende Chris zal mij in ieder geval altijd bijblijven!!!
    Let's hear it for the boy!!!!!

Pagina 3 van 252 EersteEerste 12345671353103 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten