Pagina 5 van 252 EersteEerste 1234567891555105 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 101 tot 125 van 6299 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: R.I.P.

Standaard

Niet dadelijk een groot verlies, behalve voor "liefhebbers" met bepaalde "neigingen"...

Walerian Borowczyk
    REGISSEUR VAN "LA BETE" IS OVERLEDEN
    De Franse regisseur van Poolse afkomst
    Walerian Borowczyk is vrijdag in de
    buurt van Parijs overleden. Borowczyk
    was 82 en had een hartkwaal.

In het begin van zijn carrière was
    Borowczyk schilder en schrijver. Eind
    jaren 50 begon hij korte animatiefilms
    te maken. In de jaren 60 verhuisde de
    regisseur naar Frankrijk en legde hij
    zich toe op erotische films.

Zijn film "La bête" (1975) veroorzaakte
    een schandaal door de expliciete
    masturbatiescènes en de beelden van
    seks met paarden. Borowczyk maakte
    in 1987 ook een Emanuelle-film.

Bron: VRTnieuws.net / TV1 teletekst
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Standaard

Vorige week overleden: Moira Shearer, actrice/ballerina en de ster van films als The Red Shoes, The Tales of Hoffman en Peeping Tom. Heel jammer, want vooral in The Red Shoes was ze onvergetelijk. Maar goed: ze was inmiddels alweer 80 jaar. Toch wel jammer.

Zie http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4671424.stm en http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0790452/maindetails

Standaard

'Jaws' Author Peter Benchley Dies at 65

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060212/.../obit_benchley
    (Three-Star Trader) (Goldtrader)
    Mijn Setup: AV Reciever Onkyo HTR-960 THX 7.1 - Speakers Onkyo THX Full HD T SAMSUNG LE40M86BD - Blu-Ray speler Playstation 3

Standaard

RIP Peter Benchley

Dat is een goede reden om Jaws nog eens in te steken...

Standaard

Even ter info:

Chris Penn Died of Enlarged Heart

Reservoir Dogs actor Chris Penn died accidentally from an enlarged heart and the effects of a combination of various medications, according to autopsy and toxicology tests. The Los Angeles coroner's office released a statement late Monday, confirming the reasons behind the shock death of Sean Penn's younger brother in his Santa Monica, California, apartment on January 24. The tests labeled the primary causes of death as "nonspecific cardiomyopathy" (an oversized heart) with the "effects of multiple medication intake." Chief coroner investigator Craig Harvey says, "There is absolutely no indication that this is anything but an accident. We know he had several prescriptions, including promethazine with codeine, which featured predominantly in his death. We don't know how much he ingested or when. There are a lot of 'what ifs' to be factored in." Chris, 40, starred in hit films Rush Hour, Starsky & Hutch, True Romance and The Funeral, for which he won the Volpi Cup at the 1996 Venice Film Festival.

Bron:Imdb
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

"Godfather"-acteur Richard Bright overleden
    Richard Bright, die meespeelde in de films "The Godfather", is overleden nadat hij werd gegrepen door een bus in New York. Bright was 68 jaar.

Bright speelde Al Neri, de lijfwacht van Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) in de drie films over de maffia. Hij werd geraakt door een achterwiel van een bus, die hem meters meesleurde omdat de chauffeur niets opgemerkt had. Bright speelde ook mee in 'Marathon Man', 'Once Upon a Time in America' en vertolkte gastrolletjes in 'The Sopranos'. (dwm)
    Bron: Belga/ondertitels.info
    RIP

Standaard

R.I.P.
    Every damn person in this sick and twisted world worries me so much I only feel safe in the OHT!!
    Many thanks to David L. for pointing me in the right direction.

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

wow R.i.p. !

Wat erg om zo aan je einde te komen..

Standaard Re:

* De Amerikaanse acteur Dennis Weaver, vooral bekend door de tv-series McCloud (titelrol) en Gunsmoke (Chester), is overleden. Hij is 81 jaar geworden. Weaver speelde rollen in talloze tv-series.

RTL.nl

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door A. Duijmelinck
    R.I.P.
    Erg triest, kwam hier aantal dagen geleden achter door weer toevallig op zijn IMDB pagina te kijken, wat een einde voor zon man!
    Was ook nog erg goed in The Getaway als kofferdief.

Standaard

Ze sneuvelen nu achter elkaar.

Afgelopen vrijdag overleden: Don Knotts (bekend van de Herbie-films, een groot aantal Disney-komedies en van Pleasantville)

Afgelopen zaterdag overleden: Darren McGavin (bekend van een heleboel tv-series).

Standaard Re:

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door martwout
    * De Amerikaanse acteur Dennis Weaver, vooral bekend door de tv-series McCloud (titelrol) en Gunsmoke (Chester), is overleden. Hij is 81 jaar geworden. Weaver speelde rollen in talloze tv-series.

RTL.nl
    Pas Duel nog gezien, dan besef je niet dat zo'n man ondertussen de 80 al is gepasseerd. R.I.P.

Standaard Re:

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Tim k
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door martwout

RTL.nl
    Pas Duel nog gezien, dan besef je niet dat zo'n man ondertussen de 80 al is gepasseerd. R.I.P.
    Ik vond hem geweldig in Duel.
    R.I.P.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

daar kende ik hem dus van, idd grandioos in Duel, angst die hij op zijn gezicht kon weergeven, RIP

Standaard

De Engelse actrice Lou Gish is op 35 jarige leeftijd overleden aan k anker (kan dit woord eindelijk eens uit de 'profanity filter' gehaald worden?). Ze speelde in veel bekende Engelse TV-series waaronder Coupling, Game on, Eastenders en Casualty.

Actress Lou Gish Dies After Cancer Fight, Aged 35

Lou Gish Actress Lou Gish passed away in the early hours of this morning (Monday, 20 February 2006) after a long battle with cancer, at the age of 35. Her death comes less than a year after that of her mother, the actress Sheila Gish, who was also a cancer victim (See News, 11 Mar 2005).

The daughter of Sheila Gish and Roland Curram, Lou Gish (who previously acted under the name Curram) was born on 27 May 1970. She was raised in London and originally saw herself as an artist rather than an actress. She trained in Camberwell and went on to gain a BA Honours at the Camberwell School of Art. However, a role in a fringe play in Paddington saw her land an agent, and this convinced her to follow in thespian footsteps of her family (which also included her stepfather, actor-director Denis Lawson). Over the course of her career she appeared on both stage and screen.

Gish’s last stage appearance was last summer as a “deliciously malevolent Goneril” to David Warner’s Lear in Steven Pimlott’s production of King Lear at Chichester Festival Theatre, where she also appeared in the 1999 revival of Easy Virtue. In London, she was most recently seen in last year’s production of Tejas Verdes at the Gate, directed by Thea Sharrock.

Gish’s other stage credits included: Design for Living (Donmar Warehouse and West End), Little Malcolm and His Struggle Against the Eunuchs (Hampstead and West End), Marlene (tour and West End), Les Parents Terribles (National), Look Back In Anger (Bristol Old Vic), The Duchess of Malfi (Salisbury Playhouse), The Talented Mr Ripley (Palace Theatre, Watford), The Slow Approach of Night (Arts Threshold Theatre) and Forget Herostratus (White Bear).

On film, Gish appeared in Bent for Channel 4 Films and Eight for Eight Thirty for NFTS, which won three 1994 Short Film Festival Awards. On television, she has been seen in Wire in the Blood, Without Motive and The Vice for ITV, Coupling and Hope and Glory for the BBC, Microsoap for the BBC and Disney (which won the 1999 BAFTA and RTS award for Best Children’s Drama Series), Holding the Baby II for Granada, Game On for Hatrick and the BBC and Dead at Thirty for Channel 4. She has also had roles in EastEnders, New Tricks, Casualty, The Playground, Doctors and Shadow Play and, on radio, in I’ll Find You and Les Parents Terribles.

Her agent, Peter Brooks of CAM, told Whatsonstage.com today: “Speaking for myself and all at CAM, we are desperately sad today.” Alan Finch, executive director of Chichester Festival Theatre, added: "We are shocked and saddened by Lou’s death. She was a wonderful actress and was tremendously brave, returning to Chichester to perform in King Lear last summer after the then recent death of her mother. Our thoughts are with her family at this sad time."

Zie http://www.whatsonstage.com/dl/page....E8821140450355

Standaard

Ja, bekend gezicht.

R.I.P.
    Every damn person in this sick and twisted world worries me so much I only feel safe in the OHT!!
    Many thanks to David L. for pointing me in the right direction.

DVD.NLLER januari 2007

Standaard

Weduwe van 'superman' Christopher Reeve overleden
    De weduwe van 'superman' Christopher Reeve is maandag aan longk-anker overleden.
    Dana Reeve (44) trad de laatste jaren op als voorvechtster voor mensen met een verlamming,
    meldden Amerikaanse media. In 2004 overleed de ster uit de supermanfilms zelf.

Bron: http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door frank_black
    Weduwe van 'superman' Christopher Reeve overleden
    De weduwe van 'superman' Christopher Reeve is maandag aan longk-anker overleden.
    Dana Reeve (44) trad de laatste jaren op als voorvechtster voor mensen met een verlamming,
    meldden Amerikaanse media. In 2004 overleed de ster uit de supermanfilms zelf.

Bron: http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/
    Erg tragisch, zeker voor familie en vrienden van het paar. Nu misschien samen voor altijd. R.I.P.

Standaard

Sja wat een tragiek.

R.I.P.
    | Marantz SR-64004| Kef | SVS | Nordost Wyrewizard | Qed | Furutech-Lapp-Wattgate | G&W | Pioneer PDP-LX508D | PS3 | Wii | Cisco 8455DVB HD|

Standaard

Crisis, ik wist niet eens dat ze k-anker had. Wat een drama zeg

Standaard

Jack Wild overleden aan keelk-anker

Op 1 Maart is Jack Wild overleden aan keelk-anker. Hij speelde in Oliver! als Dodger en ook in Robin Hood.
    Hij is 53 jaar geworden.

Jack Wild (l), Mark Lester (Oliver) (r)

Standaard Re:

IMDB.com (WENN)

Filmmaker Gordon Parks Dies at 93

Gordon Parks, who became a pioneering and influential force in African-American cinema with the films The Learning Tree and Shaft, died on Tuesday in New York; he was 93. Born in Kansas, Parks was orphaned at 15 and grew up homeless, taking jobs wherever he could before becoming interested in photography in the 1930s, working several government jobs during World War II. He ultimately joined Life magazine in the late 40s as the publication's first African-American photographer, and his worked ranged from celebrity shoots to photo essays chronicling the effects of poverty, segregation, and crime. In the 60s, his work covering the Black Power movement and a poverty-stricken family in Rio de Janiero became some of his most notable, with a semi-autobiographical coming-of-age novel, The Learning Tree, also published early in the decade. With encouragement from John Cassavettes, Parks became the first African-American filmmaker to helm a major studio film with his 1969 adaptation of The Learning Tree, which was among the first 25 films to be preserved in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress. His second film, the groundbreaking cult classic Shaft (1971), was a resounding commercial success, and despite Parks' protestations that the movie was not meant to be exploitative, helped launch the "blaxploitation" movement of the 70s. Parks went on to direct Shaft's Big Score, The Super Cops, and Leadbelly in the 70s; his son, Gordon Parks Jr. (who died in a plane crash in 1979), directed another cult classic, Superfly. Photography and filmmaking were just two of Parks' accomplishments, as he also wrote novels, memoirs, poetry and music, receiving a National Medal of Arts, and was the co-founder of Essence magazine. Married and divorced three times, Parks is survived by a son, two daughters, and several grandchildren. --Prepared by IMDb staff

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0662953

Standaard

Milosevic...

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Lex v/d Moolen
    Milosevic...
    Veel mensen hadden hem liever berecht zien worden denk ik.
    Veel sigaretten en koffie...tja

Pagina 5 van 252 EersteEerste 1234567891555105 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten