Pagina 1 van 22 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 538 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Title?

Source: Animated News December 8, 2005

According to Animated News, the new issue of Below the Line magazine features a rundown of all the films now shooting and includes a few interesting updates:

While filming on the second Pirates Of The Caribbean adventure is well known to be finished, the crew, under director Gore Verbinski, is back at work on the third film, which is revealed to be carrying the title Pirates Of The Caribbean: Uncharted Waters. The mag indicates that the scheduled wrap for the shoot is early March 2006, just three months before the release in theaters of the second film.

Meanwhile, and following the recent casting news, it seems Enchanted really is ready to roll under director Kevin Lima - the magazine states a March 1st start date (ironically the very same day Pirates is set to wrap) in New York! Also confirmed is a February start for the next Harry Potter, with director David Yates, Indiana Jones 4 from "mid 2006", and James Cameron's as yet unrevealed Project 880, set for shooting in Baja, Mexico, in 2006.

Stay tuned for possible confirmations of the above items.

Animated News

Thread titel aangepast van 'Pirates Of The Caribbean 3' naar 'Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End'.
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

Interessant nieuws. Ik dacht alleen dat ze 2 en 3 tergelijkertijd aan het filmen waren, maar bij deze verwerp ik dit
    AMD64™ Opteron™ 146 2.0 Ghz "Sledgehammer" 1Mb L1
    Harman/Kardon HK970 Integrated Stereo Amplifier

Standaard

Third Pirates Title Confirmed?

Source: TomJRdhd April 6, 2006

A rumor broke out recently that may have accurately revealed what the full title for Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is. 'TomJRdhd' writes today:

"I work at a Disney Store in the UK and we had loads of information on upcoming Disney Films up until 2009 on the notice board. The one thing that I found interesting was we had the full title to Pirates of the Caribbean 3...It's full title is Pirates of the Caribbean: World's End."

The plot for the third film is currently under wraps, though the film will of course see the return of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley in their starring roles. It is scheduled for a May 25, 2007 release date.

Disney Store
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

Vond dit op het internet:

Waarschijnlijk zo nep als wat maar wel funny...
    "Riggs: We both know why I was transferred. Everyone thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm fucked."

Standaard

Duidelijk fanart, maar wel leuk.

Standaard

Pirates Not Going to "World's End"?

"Most moviegeek outlets have been working under the assumption that "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" is what next May's trilogy capper will be called. Not so fast, says the FilmForce gang...

From IGNFF: "A Disney rep told IGN FilmForce that "At World's End" is NOT THE TITLE of the third film and that these early reports are false. Disney says that a title to the third film will surface in the next few months.

Additionally, the supposed poster that has surfaced online recently is not the film's official key art. It is simply a place-holder cobbled together for a trade show to help with merchandising for the third movie. However, it is worth nothing that the mock-up's Asian theme is a hint about the third film's storyline. Actor Chow Yun-Fat is set to play pirate Sao Feng in the soon-to-be-titled Pirates 3."

In related news, Johnny Depp says he'd be fine with making more "Pirates" sequels. Director Gore Verbinski seems more than satisfied with directing a complete trilogy."

Heb trouwes gisteravond deel 2 gezien, en kan egt niet wachten tot deel 3 uitkomt. Helaas duurt dat nog zo'n 10 maanden

Standaard

Is dit echt:
    http://www.jacksparrow.jp/archives/p...easer06707.php

Heb gister ook deel 2 gezien. Kan ook niet wachten tot volgend jaar.
    The World is Yours
    -------------------------------------------------------

Standaard

Ik denk het niet.

Er is al wel 1 plaatje op internet verschenen waarin Sparrow in Indische piraten-kledij te zien is.

Het enige wat we weten over deel 3 is dat [spoiler:7f4920bfc0]Swann zal worden ontvoerd door piraat Sao Feng en dat Keif Richards zeer waarschijnlijk de rol van Jack's vader zal spelen[/spoiler:7f4920bfc0].

Ik heb trouwens ook weinig tegen meerdere sequels, zolang met maar afgeronde delen zijn. Nu vond ik deel 2 wat minder, en ik denk dat dat mede komt omdat het een groot geheel moet worden met deel 3. Een tv-serie zou ook mogen, maar dat zou te duur worden ben ik bang.

Standaard

Schijnt wel officieel te zijn, maar niet als een teaserposter. Maar deze is iets dat ze bij Comic Con gebruiken voor de merchandise van deel 3 te promoten heb ik me laten vertellen.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Lorre
    Schijnt wel officieel te zijn, maar niet als een teaserposter. Maar deze is iets dat ze bij Comic Con gebruiken voor de merchandise van deel 3 te promoten heb ik me laten vertellen.
    Dit klopt idd
    "The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." - Harvey Dent

Standaard

joh..staat net 2 berichten hierboven :')

Standaard

en in deel 3 gaan ze natuurlijk naar singapore ( om maar even wat oud nieuws in de groep te gooien )
    Some Birds Aren't Meant To Be Caged

Recente aanwinsten: Finding Nemo US, Universal Monsters - Essential Collection, La Vita E Bella, Lawrence of Arabia

Standaard

Heb je hier een link van, die andere doet het bij mij niet.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Hankster
    joh..staat net 2 berichten hierboven :')
    Ja, maar de poster staat er niet bij dus kan verwarring zijn. :wink:
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

Ik las net een berichtje over het verhaal van film 3:

(...) Terwijl het eind van At World’s End nog gefilmd wordt, wil regisseur Gore Verbinski best al wat kwijt over het verhaal. ‘Het belangrijkste thema is piraterij. En dan vooral de toekomst van dit fenomeen. Verder gaat de film dieper in op de achtergrond van Davy Jones. Hij is een bijzonder tragisch figuur, die gestuurd wordt door een gebroken hart. En de romantische verwikkelingen tussen Will en Elizabeth zullen een hoogtepunt bereiken. Ze komen erachter dat een relatie niet vanzelf gaat en dat er hindernissen genomen moeten worden.’ Vooral Orlando Bloom bleek verheugd over de wat problematischer kant van Will. Hij was die vrolijke, zorgenvrije gozer een beetje zat. Verder kan het publiek zich verheugen op een wereldconferentie van (ongetwijfeld buitengewoon kleurrijke) piratenleiders en een dubieuze reis naar het (letterlijk) einde van de wereld (zie titel). En zijn er ook plannen voor een vierde Pirates. Verbinski: ‘Als 3 klaar is hoop ik dat er geen reden meer is om ooit nog een piratenfilm te maken.’ Johnny Depp denkt daar anders over: ‘Rocky 12 moet het natuurlijk niet worden, maar ik zeg nooit ‘nooit’...’

Mij lijkt het erg leuk, beter verhaal dan deel 2. Vooral de conferentie van piratenkapiteinen lijkt me geweldig!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve

Standaard

Keith Richards, daar verheug ik me op! Ik zal een Pirates T-Shirt aandoen over 2 weken in de ArenA

Standaard

Duidelijke fotosoep

Standaard

En toch is het dat niet. Maar je bracht me wel even aan het twijfelen.

Standaard

Nou die kop van Jack is er duidelijk opgeplakt, althans zo lijkt het!

Standaard

Tja ik weet het niet. Ik heb meerdere foto's van Jack in die outfit gezien en een behind the scenes van Kira met een soortgelijke outfit wat overduidelijk GEEN fotoshop was. Ze gaan naar Aziatische wateren dus het zou best kunnen. We weten toch allemaal dat Jack wel terugkomt.

Die foto's heb ik ook wel ergens gezien, samen met Barbossa en Ragetti en Pintel met bluescreen.

Ow en onderste info ook hier maar ff neerzetten:

There is some new background info on Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl on the official site and it's something I didn't see coming at all. If you look in the official website, go to Games, then Black Pearl 101, then go to "Learn About the Black Pearl," and click on the prow of the ship, the site tells you a good bit of Jack's back story.

According to the site: "Originally, the Black Pearl was a merchant vessel under the employment of the East India Trading Company named the Wicked Wench, helmed by Captain Jack. After refusing to complete an assignment (delivering slaves), Lord Cutler Beckett sanctioned the torching (and sinking) of the Wicked Wench, and branded Jack Sparrow a pirate. Jack petitioned Davy Jones to retrieve his ship that he rechristened as 'The Black Pearl.'"

Standaard

Jep, de foto is echt. Interessante info over Jack! Verklaard waarom hij zo argwanend naar de paprika kijk op het kanibaleneiland.

Standaard

Rest dan alleen nog de vraag: which mark did Jack leave on Beckett?

Zou die een eunich van Beckett hebben gemaakt?

Standaard

Nieuwe (set)pics!:

BRON: http://www.filmwad.com/pirates-of-th...n-3-693-p.html

Interessante foto's lijkt me :P
    Naja, zoals men hier al zei; Jack komt terug, daar geen twijfel over :wink:

Pagina 1 van 22 1234511 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten