Pagina 1 van 6 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 131 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Beste monoloog in een film?

Hej,

Ik was laatst weer eens 25th hour aan het kijken en ik zag de briljante monoloog voorbij komen toen ik mezelf afvroeg wat eigenlijk de beste monoloog was die ik ooit in een film had gezien. Ik kon er echter maar weinig echt goed voor de geest halen. Welke vinden jullie het beste, gelieve met motivatie.

Standaard

Ik vind de monoloog van Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) in 'The Godfather', welke hij tijdens een vergadering van maffiabazen houdt over het te voeren beleid op het gebied van drugs, gewoon briljant. Ik weet niet of ik dit de beste vind, maar deze komt er zeker voor in aanmerking.
    LiMbO
    Natuurfotografie; nat en droog!
    www.fotohok.nl

Wetenschapsjournalistiek:
    wetenschapsjournalist.fotohok.nl

Standaard

In principe zitten in Fight Club heel veel monologen, [spoiler:1e6aa9bc75]omdat Tyler er niet is voert 'Jack' ze met zichzelf. [/spoiler:1e6aa9bc75]
    Mijn DVD collectie!
    Heb je iets van Ghibli's te koop, PM me dan! Ik heb wellicht interesse!

Standaard

De eerste die bij mij opkomt is die van Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, prachtig acteerwerk...
    Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Standaard

De bijbelquote van Samuel Jackson uit Pulp Fiction is wel één van de betere monologen:

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Verder vind ik de tirade van Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate ook zeer cool:

John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear, for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off!! He's a tight-ass!! He's a sadist!! He's an absentee landlord!! Worship that?! Never!!

De grappigste monoloog zit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

King of Swamp Castle: I built this kingdom from nothing. When I started here, all it was, was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show ‘em. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're gonna get, lad, the strongest castle in these isles!

Austin Powers:

Dr. Evil: The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Onder het kopje 'cult' valt deze uit From Dusk Till Dawn:

Chet Pussy: Pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in, pussy lovers! All pussy must go! At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!
    Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere, fuck it!

Nog eentje uit een serieuze film, Saving Private Ryan:

Private Reiben: Mrs. Rachel Troubowitz was our super's wife. She comes into my mom's shop to try on a few things, all right? And she's easily like a uh, a 44 double E. These things are massive. And I've got her convinced that she's like a 42D, all right. So we're in the dressing room, she's trying to squeeze into this side cut, silk ribbonned, triple panel girdle with the uh, shelf-lift brassiere and it's beautiful because she's just pouring outta this thing, you know? It's beautiful. And she sees me and she can tell I got a hard-on the size of the statue of liberty, all right? And she says to me, "Richard, calm down." And she says, "Now when you're over there, if you see anything that upsets you, if you're ever scared, I want you to close your eyes and think of these. You understand?" So I said, "Yes, ma'am."
    Mom? If you were in a German Scheiße movie, you'd... you'd tell me, right? - Eric Cartman
    You are entering a world of pain, my friend - Walter Sobchak

Standaard

Always Be Closing... Alec Baldwin (Glengary Glenn Ross)

LG OLED 55C8
    LG UBK90 4K bluray speler
    Denon AVR-X1400H receiver
    Playstation 4 Pro

Standaard

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Er zijn er vast wel meer,waar ik later op terug kom.

Standaard

Al Pacino: Any Given Sunday

Standaard

Alec Baldwin in GGR en die van Dr. Evil zijn idd erg sterk. :wink:

Verder vond ik de voice-overs uit Jarhead ook erg goed.

Standaard

Het verhaal van het gouden horloge in Pulp Fiction.
    De fuck monologg in the 25th hour.
    laatste DVD gekocht The Big Sleep, The Fisher King, Vertigo

Standaard

De monologen die Edward R Murrow voerde waren allesinds de moeite. Op fantastische wijze gedaan door David Strathairn in Good night, and good luck.

Standaard

In "The Thin Red Line" zitten ook wel een aantal sterke monologen (en voice overs) vond ik.

Standaard

Sterling Hayden's monoloog over "bodily fluids" in Dr. Strangelove.
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door General Ripper
    Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women...women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

En Tarantino's monoloog over Madonna in Reservoir Dogs
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Mr.Brown
    Let me tell ya what "Like a Virgin"'s about. It's about some cooze who's a regular fuck machine. I'm talking , morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick. Then one day she meets this John Holmes ************, and it's like, WHOA baby. This cat is like Charles Bronson in "The Great Escape." He's diggin' tunnels. Now she's gettin this serious dick action, and she's feelin' something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. But when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see, the pain is reminding a fuck machine what is was once like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a Virgin."

Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting:
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Renton
    Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Standaard

Ook wel een classic is Robert de Niro in Taxidriver:
    [into a mirror]
    Travis Bickle: You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.
    [whips out sleeve gun]
    Travis Bickle: Huh?
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

In Memento, als hij in het bed ligt naast Nathalie en hij praat over zijn vrouw, vind ik prachtig, ook hoe aangrijpend (en introvert) hij gebracht wordt:

Leonard Shelby: I don't even know how long she's been gone. It's like I've woken up in bed and she's not here... because she's gone to the bathroom or something. But somehow, I know she's never gonna come back to bed. If I could just... reach over and touch... her side of the bed, I would know that it was cold, but I can't. I know I can't have her back... but I don't want to wake up in the morning, thinking she's still here. I lie here not knowing... how long I've been alone. So how... how can I heal? How am I supposed to heal if I can't... feel time?

Standaard

Full Metal Jacket bevat een paar 'inspirerende speeches':

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off of my obstacle. Get the fuck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of shit because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.
    "It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

R. de Niro voor de spiegel in Taxi Driver 8) Talkin' to me?

Standaard

Ik denk dat deze thread toebehoord aan Sam L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction en R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket
    .....The Only Verdict Is Vengeance, A Vendetta.....

V (Hugo Weaving)- V For Vendetta

Standaard

Robert Shaw in Jaws over de Indianapolis
    imdb
    George C. Scott in Patton, openings scene
    imdb
    Jimmy Stewart in mr. Smith goes to Washington, eind speech
    imdb

Standaard

Inderdaad de fuck monoloog van Edward Norton in 25th Hour is geweldig!
    Four-Star Trader (236)

Standaard

Het zijn geen film-monologen, maar de quotes van Al Bundy uit Married with Children doen het bij mij ook altijd goed:

I Care, by Al Bundy:
    When hooters jiggle around and I find nickels on the ground, I care.
    When a Mustang engine purrs, and the bathroom is not hers, I care.
    When the pitcher's on the mound, and the wife is underground, I care.
    But when I've been playing this for days, I will kill anyone who stays. I swear.

All right, number one - if it wasn't for beer, there would be at least three people, who probably wouldn't be married - Me, Jefferson, and probably Lisa Marie Presley. Number two - since men buy beer, advertisers have to cater to what we want. And hold on to your corncob pipe - we like pretty women. Pretty women sell beer, ugly women sell tennis rackets. Pretty women - cars; ugly women - minivans. Pretty women make us buy beer, and ugly women make us drink beer.

I would like the record to show that I would rather sleep in a bunk bed under Oprah. I would rather engage in a frolicking threesome with Roseanne and her cool husband. I would rather play Naked Twister with every one of the Golden Girls, than have that little screaming doodie geyser at the foot of my bed. I've said my piece, thank you. [He sits down, then stands back up] Hail baby.

I hate Christmas. The mall is full of nothing but women and children. All you hear is "I want this.", "Get me this.", "I have to have this."... and then there's the children. And they're all by my store 'cause they stuck the mall Santa right outside ringing his stupid bell. As if you need a bell to notice a 300-pound alcoholic in a red suit. "Ho, ho, ho," all day long. So, nice as can be, I go outside, ask him to shut the hell up. He takes a swing at me. So I lay a hook into his fat belly and he goes down. Beard comes off, all the kids start crying and I'm the bad guy!

Hey kids, here's a real funny story. Did you know that while I was in the hospital, Daddy's nurse was a fat woman who used to come into his shoe store? "Used to" is the term because her patronage fell off one day when she came in and asked for something to make her foot look small. So I said, "try your ass." She remembered me all right. Then we laughed, until she picked up a catheter the size of a boa constrictor and charged.

There are no trimesters. There's actually just one long forty year-mester. It just seems less painful if you break it into stages. There's the fat stage, the "I'll only eat ribs from one place a hundred miles away" stage, and, Lord in heaven, the horny stage.

You think I'm a loser? Because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, and a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep. So I get up. I have my watered-down Tang and my still-frozen Pop Tart. I get in my car with no gas, no upholstery, and six more payments. I fight honking traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I wanted to. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never know the joy of driving through the city without a bag over my head. But I'm not a loser. Because, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what they wanted to be, is out there, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I didn't put a gun in my mouth years ago - that little fact makes me a winner, baby.

I'm offering you a membership to No Ma'am, Chicago's most exclusive men's club. And with the membership comes - hold on to your green card - luxury boxes at Wrestlemania, free use of a classic Dodge - when it's working, and a key to the Big 'Uns reading room in my garage - when we get the bowl unclogged.
    Mom? If you were in a German Scheiße movie, you'd... you'd tell me, right? - Eric Cartman
    You are entering a world of pain, my friend - Walter Sobchak

Standaard

Ik weet neit - ik weet wel dat Woody een aantal hele mooie heeft in onder andere Annie Hall en Love & Death.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Roy Langeveld
    Het zijn geen film-monologen, maar de quotes van Al Bundy uit Married with Children doen het bij mij ook altijd goed:
    Bundy for president!
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Standaard

Eentje uit fight club:

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Standaard

De monoloog van Al Pacino uit "The Devil's Advocate" zit er al bij. Mijn stem gaat uit naar die monoloog. Die heb ik enkele keren beluisterd en bekeken, achter mekar. Ik wou precies weten hoe die in mekaar zat. Geniaal en overtuigend uitgesproken, amen.

MeanRat

p.s. bundy sucks :x

Pagina 1 van 6 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten