De resultaten 1 tot 4 van 4 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: The New World

Standaard The New World

Wel erg weinig extra,s voor z,on film en het is nog niet bekend of het de
    135 minute USA cut of de 150 minute DC word.

Warner Home Video has officially announced The New World which stars Colin Farrell, Christian Bale and Christopher Plummer. This Terrence Malick directed film will be available to own from the 9th May, and should set you back around $27.95 in total. The film itself will be presented in 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen, along with both English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and 2.0 Surround tracks. As far as we know, the only extra features will be a sixty minute making of documentary, and the theatrical trailer.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

denk dat het de 135 min durende versie zal zijn. De studio's kennende brengen die dan later terug een D.C. uit. kan het ook mis hebben.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

De langere versie zit er eindelijk aan te komen en hopelijk komt ie ook uit op Blu-ray:

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The New World (Extended Cut) on 14th October 2008 priced at $19.97 SRP. This edition of Terrence Malick’s epic recreating the turbulent first days of the new America now features over 30 minutes of never-before-seen footage. Also included is a comprehensive, ten-part documentary – Making the New World – which captures the unique creative challenges filmmakers faced.

The running time of this new cut is 172 minutes.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten