Pagina 1 van 11 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 252 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: I Am Legend

Standaard I Am Legend

I Am Legend Coming Summer 2007

Source: Variety May 4, 2006

Will Smith is looking to start work this summer on the Francis Lawrence-directed I Am Legend, a move that would give Warner Bros. Pictures a big summer 2007 tentpole, says Variety. The film originally wasn't supposed to get under way until early next year.

The move would amount to a slot swap with Tonight, He Comes, in which Smith was slated to star this summer. Gabriele Muccino took over the helm of that pic after Jonathan Mostow dropped out. Since Muccino is editing Smith starrer The Pursuit of Happyness for a Sony release in December, the studio pushed its superhero-in-existential-crisis pic until next year.

In I Am Legend, based on the Richard Matheson book, Smith plays the last living man on Earth... but he is not alone. Every other man, woman, and child has become a vampire, and they are all hungry for his blood.

Variety
    'A thing of beauty, is a joy forever'

Standaard

De casting van Will Smith als hoofdpersoon deed me het ergste vermoeden, maar er duikt nu een gerucht op dat de film alsnog interessant zou kunnen maken: Johnny Depp doet mee. En het is niet moeilijk te raden welke rol voor hem bestemd is.

Bron: Dit artikel.
    "It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

zowel Smith als Depp behoren tot mijn favoriete acteurs, ik kijk dus uit naar deze film.

Standaard

Het boek van Richard Matheson is een van m'n favorieten en hopelijk blijft Francis Lawrence trouw aan 't verhaal.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Shooting Dates for I Am Legend

Source: Production Weekly August 16, 2006

According to Production Weekly, Warner Bros. Pictures has planned a shoot longer than six months for the Francis Lawrence-directed sci-fi actioner I Am Legend, starring Will Smith.

The movie, based on the Richard Matheson book, starts filming on September 23 and will continue until March 31 in New York.

Smith plays Robert Neville, the last living man on Earth... but he is not alone. Every other man, woman, and child has become a vampire, and they are all hungry for Neville's blood.

By day, he is the hunter, stalking the sleeping undead through the abandoned ruins of civilization. By night, he barricades himself in his home and prays for the dawn.

The studio has already scheduled a November 21, 2007 release date for the film.

Production Weekly

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door intexor
    zowel Smith als Depp behoren tot mijn favoriete acteurs, ik kijk dus uit naar deze film.
    Smith niet echt maar verder sluit ik me bij je aan

Standaard

Smith voor de overacting en Depp voor de typecast, nou nou, popcorn film. (lekker voorbarig oordeel heh ? maar het klopt wel )

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door mercapto
    lekker voorbarig oordeel heh ? maar het klopt wel
    Blijkbaar het boek niet gelezen...
    "It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

Johnny Depp Not in I Am Legend

Source: IESB.net September 19, 2006

It was reported in July that "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise star Johnny Depp would be joining Will Smith in director Francis Lawrence's I Am Legend. IESB.net now says that's not true:

Remember the casting news that Johnny Depp had been cast in I Am Legend? According to our "on-set" source this rumor is pure BS, Depp never signed on and bottom line, he is not in the film...

The IESB can confirm that the Phillip character is not in this script and that this movie will actually be closer to The Omega Man film than the original 1954 novel written by Richard Matheson.

Warner Bros. is planning a November 21, 2007 release for I Am Legend.

IESB.net

Standaard

Richardson and Braga in I Am Legend

Source: BlackFilm.com September 19, 2006

BlackFilm.com reports that Salli Richardson ("Eureka") has been cast as Ginny and Alice Braga (Lower City) as Anna in I Am Legend, directed by Francis Lawrence (Constantine) and based on the Richard Matheson book. Ginny is the wife of Will Smith's character, Robert Neville.

In the film, Neville is the last living man on Earth... but he is not alone. Every other man, woman, and child has become a vampire, and they are all hungry for Neville's blood. By day, he is the hunter, stalking the sleeping undead through the abandoned ruins of civilization. By night, he barricades himself in his home and prays for the dawn. How long can one man survive in a world full of vampires?

Warner Bros. Pictures will release I Am Legend on November 21, 2007.

Blackfilm.com

Standaard

Set photos

Standaard

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Trailer ziet er geweldig goed uit, dit wordt wederom een blockbuster denk ik zo. Smith staat gegarandeerd voor een grote opkomst. Filmz al vast wel zwaar gaan hangen op special effects, but who cares.

Standaard

Geweldige trailer.. spannend en zéér interresant, ik wil deze wel gaan kijken (dan moet ik nog veels films gaan kijken) en wanneer komt deze uit in Nederland?
    Stuntman Mike : "Fair lady, your chariots await!"
    Death Proof

Standaard

Her en der lees ik uitspraken van Will Smith in de trend van "This will be the greatest and biggest independent movie ever!". En ook wanneer er op sommige fora gesproken werd over 'blockbuster' waren er mensen die naar dat boek verwezen en het tegendeel beweerden.

Nu kijk, het boek mag dan wel zijn wat het is, maar als dít al geen blockbuster is, what is het dan wél? Independent-film? My ass. 'k Snap niet waar die uitspraken vandaan komen.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Esteban Bekijk bericht
    Her en der lees ik uitspraken van Will Smith in de trend van "This will be the greatest and biggest independent movie ever!". En ook wanneer er op sommige fora gesproken werd over 'blockbuster' waren er mensen die naar dat boek verwezen en het tegendeel beweerden.

Nu kijk, het boek mag dan wel zijn wat het is, maar als dít al geen blockbuster is, what is het dan wél? Independent-film? My ass. 'k Snap niet waar die uitspraken vandaan komen.
    Independent heeft niet zo zeer te maken met hoe grootschalig of artistiek de film is, maar met de wijze van financieren. Desondanks heb ik dankzij zulke typisch Amerikaanse grootspraak en de trailer niet zo'n goed gevoel over deze film.
    Ik heb het boek gelezen en diverse eerdere scripts (her en der op internet te vinden) en ik vraag me af in hoeverre deze film beter is dan wat ik tot nog toe gelezen heb.

Standaard

ziet er veelbelovend uit, dit kan bijna niet fout gaan, Smith is toch wel gegarandeerd een succes$$$ in de States, en vooralsnog zie ik geen reden waarom het dit keer anders zou moeten zijn.

Standaard

Zag er goed uit;alleen jammer geen vampieren in de trailer

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Wanneer komt ie uit?
    Stuntman Mike : "Fair lady, your chariots await!"
    Death Proof

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Rickje Bekijk bericht
    Wanneer komt ie uit?
    20 december

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Robintjuh Bekijk bericht
    Zag er goed uit;alleen jammer geen vampieren in de trailer
    Vind 't wel goed dat er geen vampieren te zien was in de trailer. Dat maakt me juist meer nieuwsgierig naar de film
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Inderdaad dat laat nog wat te raden over, maar er zal ongetwijfeld vlak voordat de film uitkomt nog een trailer op ons worden losgelaten. Met waarschijnlijk meer plotdetails.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Paul_Hijmans Bekijk bericht
    Inderdaad dat laat nog wat te raden over, maar er zal ongetwijfeld vlak voordat de film uitkomt nog een trailer op ons worden losgelaten. Met waarschijnlijk meer plotdetails.
    Dat laat nog alles te raden over. Maar Will Smith + actie = vermaak. Dus ik ben wel benieuwd!
    Turn around and feel the vibe.....

Standaard

Ik vind het een zeer spannender trailer die vraagt naar meer.

Pagina 1 van 11 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten