Pagina 79 van 97 EersteEerste ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1.951 tot 1.975 van 2405 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Iron Man is cool, Hebbuh.

Standaard

Deze dan ook maar in de pre-order gezet, €70,37 exclusief verzendkosten vind ik nog niet zo'n slechte prijs (bij dvdpacific).

http://mtv-content.vcommerce.com/pro...9/45492129.jpg
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Smooth-J Bekijk bericht
    That looks great, do you also have a picture of the box it came in?
    Here is the box(plastic actually) that came with it and comparative size with Season 1

Standaard

I just read on imdb.com the skull box kinda sucks... can you confirm the discs inside are double sides and wedged in without slipcases? And the absence of any info whatsoever on the films and the directors?

The mausoleum box is quite small... So the skull is not even man-sized!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Nyarlathotep Bekijk bericht
    I just read on imdb.com the skull box kinda sucks... can you confirm the discs inside are double sides and wedged in without slipcases? And the absence of any info whatsoever on the films and the directors?

The mausoleum box is quite small... So the skull is not even man-sized!
    Please check page 78 of this thread, I post the interior design of the DVD set.

The design to "protect" the discs were done well, the skull case itself is a very very hard protective casing, and the disc holder inside can protect the discs not to get lose. I dont think it can get easily scratch (in comparison with the former one which were placed in a cardboard individual casing).

But the design to "hold" 13 episodes were done poorly mainly because it can "hold" only 11 discs and those "better" episodes were the ones which were produced in a Double Sided.

Double Sided Disc 1
    Side A- Family
    Side B- Screwfly Solution

Double Sided Disc 2
    Side A - Pro-Life
    Side B - Pelts

Standaard

De iron man head met dat label eronder maakt het wel minder..Heb de crystal skull in bestelling

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Starship Troopers- Bestbuy Ultimate Collector's Set

Starship Troopers Set and Starship Troopers 3: Steelbook

Standaard

iemand een idee of die limited van indiana jones ook naar eu komt? met nl subs?

Standaard

Duitse Amazon staat hij ook op, weet alleen niet of die ook NL subs heeft.

Standaard

Volgens mij niet, bij amazon.de staat dat niet aangegeven.

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard hellraiser

Is deze al voorbij gekomen?

Vind dit zelf de mooiste uitgave van de film die ik gezien heb.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door DT Bekijk bericht
    Is deze al voorbij gekomen?

Vind dit zelf de mooiste uitgave van de film die ik gezien heb.

DT, misschien leuk voor je als je deze lijst eens doorneemt:

http://www.dvd.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=38565

Of deel1 t/m 5 van deze thread.

Veel kijk plezier.

Standaard

Foto`s afkomstig van het Import Forum:

Juno R4 - "Tic Tac" uitvoering:

Scott Weiner 2008

ziet er wel geinig uit
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Ja, jammer dat het een flutfilm is

Standaard

Vond ik niet
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

En flut film? Nee, het is een flut uitvoering Verder is er niets mis met de inhoud
    All the real people are really not that real

Standaard

L: Change The World - 3 Disc Korean Limited Edition

Standaard

Yesasia incorrectly stated this edition had only Japanese subs. Just went back to the site to see they made a mistake. This dvd has English subs, so I´m ordering this one
    Mijn thuisbios: LG OLED65C7V tv, LG UP970 4K blu-ray player, Denon AVR-2313 receiver, Klipsch RF-62 (fronts), Klipsch RC-62 (center), Klipsch RB-51 (rears), Klipsch Ksw-10 (sub)

Standaard

Ik weet niet of hier al foto's zijn van de R2 Complete Series van Charmed, kan ik zo snel niet vinden. Niet zo super speciaal maar ik zal vanmiddag eens een foto plaatsen.

Standaard

Zijn er wellicht al plaatjes van de Nederlandse release van the Sopranos - Complete Series?

Standaard

In de box zitten dus 4 aparte boxen. Op elk van die 4 boxen staan 2 seizoenen met op elk van die 4 boxen een hoofd van een van de zusters zoals hieronder

Greys Anatomy

Haal de deksel eraf en tadaa :

Stelt niet veel voor , maar ik vind ze wel mooier dan de normale boxen, bovendien in totaal goedkoper dan alle seizoenen los

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Erwin de Koning Bekijk bericht
    Ja, jammer dat het een flutfilm is

Wil niet gelijk flut zeggen maar wel sterk overgewaardeerd naar mijn idee, de hoofdrol speelster kan ik niet echt uitstaan, misschien dat dat ook meespeelt.
    ‎Broodje Frikandel Speciaal

Standaard

Nieuwe boxsets van Warner:

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of 300: Limited Collector’s Edition on 18th November 2008 priced at $49.92 SRP. Based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller, director Zack Snyder’s 300 returns to DVD as a new Limited Edition set that is “available only while supplies last”.

The LE set features the existing 2-Disc Special Edition content alongside a third disc containing a new thirty-minute documentary To The Hot Gates: A Legend Retold, a comprehensive and dynamic description of the process filmmakers followed to take an ancient legend through a graphic novel and finally realizing it as a feature film. In addition there is a bonus Digital Copy of the film, a 52-page hardcover art book with a personal message from Snyder, a lucite display with motion film image and six collectible photo cards.

There is no announced Blu-ray Disc version.

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Batman: The Complete Animated Series on 4th November 2008 priced at $107.92 SRP. All 109 episodes of this animated series are included in this 17-disc set that features limited edition packaging, a 40-page collector’s book with artwork from the vaults and a new documentary created for this collection.

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Complete Series on 21st October 2008 priced at $199.92 SRP. From 1964 to 1968, at a time when James Bond was defending the Free World for the British Secret Service, two brilliant and dashing spies joined forces to combat international crime as agents of the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement. From U.N.C.L.E.’s New York headquarters, cleverly hidden behind Del Floria’s Tailor Shop, they journeyed to every corner of the earth to battle the evil plans of a vast organization, Thrush, and other power-hungry villains and scoundrels. It was a unique collaboration between an American and a Russian.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Complete Series offers fans and collectors all 105 complete series episodes with more than 10 hours of special features in a 41-disc set. The set is packaged in a 60’s style high tech attaché case.

Season 1 Extras:
    • Featurette – The Cloak and Swagger Affair: The Untold History of “ The Man From U.N.C.L.E.”
    • Solo – The Original Color Pilot
    • Bonus Featurette – U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” Guest Stars
    Season 2 Extras:
    • Featurette – The Spy-Fi Tour: Archives, Art and Artifacts
    • Featurette Film – One Spy Too Many, 1966
    • Bonus Feature - U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” Guest Stars
    Season 3 Extras:
    • Interview – Double Agents: The David McCallum and Robert Vaughn Reunion
    • The Secret Tapes of Illya Kuryakin: Home Movies from the Set of “ The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”
    • Bonus Feature - U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Guest Stars”
    Season 4 Extras:
    • Featurette – MGM’s Secret Operations
    • Bonus Feature - U.N.C.L.E. V.I.P.S: A Celebration of “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” Guest Stars
    Bonus Disc 1:
    • Six Original Featurettes:
      • Cold War, Hot Spies: U.N.C.L.E. and the Cold War
      • Guns, Gizmos, Gadgets and Garb
      • Behind the Wheel: U.N.C.L.E.’s Piranha
      • Fandemonium
      • The Music from U.N.C.L.E.
      • The Girls from U.N.C.L.E.
    • Official Debriefings: Interviews with U.N.C.L.E. Actors and Production Staff:
      • Dean Hargrove, Writer, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • David McCallum, Illya Kuryakin
    Bonus Disc 2:
    • Official Debriefings: Interviews with U.N.C.L.E. Actors and Production Staff:
      • Richard Donner, Director, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • George Lehr, Assistant Producer, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • Joseph Sargent, Director, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
      • Robert Vaughn, Napoleon Solo
    • TV Appearances and Spots:
      • The 1965 Golden Globe® Awards, aired live on The Andy Williams Show, January 31, 1966, NBC - Winner, Best TV Show
      • 1965 Emmy® Broadcast, September 12, 1965 – Robert Vaughn and David McCallum, Presenters
      • David McCallum on The Andy Williams Show September 20, 1965
      • Tom & Jerry Cartoon – “The Mouse from H.U.N.G.E.R.,” MGM 1967
    • Photo and Image Galleries:
      • Behind the Scenes: Designs and Blueprints frm the Set of U.N.C.L.E.
      • Hidden Camera: An U.N.C.L.E. Photo Gallery
      • Classified Files: Network and Studio Documents
      • For Collectors Only: U.N.C.L.E. Memorabilia
      • Top Secret: U.N.C.L.E. Motion Picture Advertising and Publicity

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Die Batman TAS wil ik wel!
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Pagina 79 van 97 EersteEerste ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten