De resultaten 1 tot 4 van 4 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Cars (R1)

Standaard Cars (R1)

Buena Vista Home Entertainment has announced the release of Disney & Pixar's latest animated blockbuster, Cars, which will be available in both widescreen and pan & scan editions on the 7th of November at a retail price of around $29.99. The single-disc release will present the film with an anamorphic transfer at its original 2.35:1 aspect ratio and include the brand new animated short "Mater and the Ghostlight" as well as the Academy Award nominated short "One Man Band". Other extras will include a behind-the-scenes featurette entitled 'Inspiration For Cars', four deleted scenes, and a preview for Disney & Pixar's upcoming feature, Ratatouille. If anything else gets added to the release we'll be sure to let you know. Stay tuned for the artwork, which should be along shortly.

bron: dvdactive.com
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Heb de film nog niet gezien maar was aan het wachten op de dvd.
    Maar het valt me wel tegen een single disc release, wacht wel op een 2 disc of even afwachten wat de andere regios te bieden hebben.
    When I was your age, they would say you could become cops or criminals. What I'm saying is this: When you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?
    - Frank Costello (The Departed)

Mijn Collectie

Standaard

Valt me idd. ook tegen. Hoop dat ze `t nog veranderen...
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

1-Disc? Dat ben ik niet gewend van Disney/Pixar...

Btw, hiers de (voorlopig uitziende) cover:

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten