De resultaten 1 tot 6 van 6 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Chinatown & The Two Jakes - Special Collector's Edition

Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Chinatown (Special Collector’s Edition) and its follow-up, The Two Jakes (Special Collector’s Edition) on 6th November 2007.

A landmark movie in the film noir tradition, Roman Polanski's Chinatown stands as a true screen classic. Jack Nicholson is private eye Jake Gittes, living off the murky moral climate of sunbaked, pre-war Southern California. Hired by a beautiful socialite (Faye Dunaway) to investigate her husband's extra-marital affair, Gittes is swept into a maelstrom of double dealings and deadly deceits, uncovering a web of personal and political scandals that come crashing together for one, unforgettable night in...Chinatown. Co-starring film legend John Huston and featuring an Academy Award®-winning script by Robert Towne, Chinatown captures a lost era in a masterfully woven movie that remains a timeless gem.

Features include:
    • Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
    • English DD5.1 Surround
    • English Restored Mono
    • French, Spanish and Portuguese Mono
    • English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles
    • 4 Featurettes:
      • Chinatown: The Beginning and The End!
      • Chinatown – Style
      • Acting Chinatown
      • Chinatown: The Classic
    • Theatrical Trailer

Jack Nicholson returns as private eye Jake Gittes in The Two Jakes, in which he also takes on directing duties. Much has changed since we last saw Jake. The war has come and gone; 1948 Los Angeles teems with optimism and fast bucks. But there's one thing Jake knows hasn't changed: "Nine times out of ten, if you follow the money you will get to the truth." And that's the trail he follows when a routine case of marital hanky panky explodes into a murder that's tied to a grab for oil--and to Jake's own past.

Features include:
    • Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
    • English DD5.1 Surround
    • English, French and Spanish DD2.0 Surround
    • Portuguese Mono
    • English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles
    • Featurette: Jack on Jakes
    • Theatrical Trailer

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Ik heb Chinatown op dvd, vind de cover die ik heb eigenlijk mooier...

The Two Jakes heb ik nooit gezien. Is die het kijken waard?
    Bound only by the paper-thin wrapper of mortality, a soul here lies, struggling to be free, and so it will, thanks to a bowl of bad gezpacho and a man named Calavera.

Standaard

Naar mijn inzien kan die film nog niet in de schaduw staan van Chinatown, maar hij is kijkbaar maar verwacht niet het niveau van Chinatown.

Standaard

Vind de extra`s van Chinatown helemaal niet spectaculair. Houd het wel bij m`n oude versie
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Wanneer komt er nou eens een echte limited editie van chinatown

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten