Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 26 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Transformers

Cool Transformers

Transformers Hits DVD and HD DVD on Oct. 16!

The armies of Cybertron invaded theaters with a juggernaut fury that shook the summer of 2007, but on October 16, 2007 fans of all ages will discover that there is far "More Than Meets The Eye" to the massive mechanical behemoths when Transformers arrives on Earth in spectacular DVD and HD DVD two-disc Special Edition sets as well as on a single disc from DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures; distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment.

Earning over $650 million at the global box office to date, the massive production exploded onto screens from the creative minds of director Michael Bay and executive producer Steven Spielberg, in association with Hasbro, taking audiences by storm and becoming the biggest original film of the year. The first live-action film based on the enduringly popular "robots in disguise", Transformers features the ultimate battle between good and evil, as the peace-loving Autobots seek to protect humanity from the evil forces of the Decepticons. The action-packed film stars a hot young cast of up-and-coming actors including Shia LaBeouf (Disturbia), Josh Duhamel ("Las Vegas"), Tyrese Gibson (Four Brothers) and Megan Fox ("Hope & Faith"), as well as seasoned performers such as Jon Voight (National Treasure) and John Turturro (The Good Shepherd). But the biggest stars are the Transformers robots themselves – including fan favorites Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jazz and more – brought to life by revolutionary new VFX techniques developed by the innovative digital wizards at Industrial Light & Magic (ILM).

The Transformers Special Edition two-disc sets provide an incredible experience with an arsenal of bonus material that delivers excitement and fun for long-time fans, as well as for viewers who are new to the "Transformers" universe. The extensive special features include commentary by Michael Bay and two multi-part in-depth documentaries exploring the human elements of the film as well as the phenomenal robot stars. Presented in multiple parts, "Our World" and "Their War" include segments with Steven Spielberg discussing his love for the franchise and the early concept for the movie, the extensive casting process, the training, consultants and real-world weapons provided by the military to lend authenticity to the film, the evolution of the robots from Hasbro’s iconic toy line to big-screen stars, the unique vehicles created for the movie, a discussion with ILM's legendary digital artists and much more.

The discs go even further behind-the-scenes with early sketch concepts of the robots and an in-depth look at the making of the Skorponok attack from writing and conceptualization through the creation of the stunning visual effects.

In addition to superior picture and sound and all of the above bonus material presented in high definition, the HD DVD presentation provides consumers with a host of web-enabled features, which are accessible through all connected HD DVD players. The
    web-enabled features take advantage of technology that allows the studio to present the content in a new way. These cutting-edge, online features can be updated, providing consumers with an evolving entertainment experience months, or even years, after the disc is physically produced. Initial features include a Transformers Intelligence Mode in which an on-screen dashboard over the film provides information about the robots and weapons, their strength levels, character updates and more. Plus, a GPS Locator that can access a map and GPS coordinates. Paramount's Transformers HD DVD connectivity capabilities will reveal additional HD DVD exclusive features at street date and at various time periods in the future.

The HD DVD also includes a Transformers H.U.D. (Heads Up Display) that lets viewers access running text commentary while watching the film and even view relevant behind-the-scenes footage in a picture-in-picture window. Additionally, viewers can explore the main robots' individual details in high definition with the Transformers Tech Inspector.

DVD:

The Transformers DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televisions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround, French 5.1 Surround and Spanish 5.1 Surround with English, French and Spanish subtitles. Total runtime is 143 minutes.

Transformers Special Edition DVD bonus features include:

Disc 1:
    - Feature film
    - Commentary by Michael Bay

Disc 2:
    - Our World

The Story Sparks - Steven Spielberg discusses his love for the franchise and early concept art for the film. Explores how the writers adapted the cartoon into a live-action movie and why Michael Bay is the perfect director for the film.
    Human Allies - A look at how the actors were selected and their experiences on the set.
    I Fight Giant Robots - An exploration of the military training that
    Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson underwent for their roles and the various stunts that the actors were asked to perform.
    Battleground - A piece on the senior officials from the Department of Defense and Air Force who consulted on the film to give it authenticity and the key locations that the U.S. government provided access to.

- Their War

Rise of the Robots - Explores the interaction between Hasbro designers and Michael Bay to bring the toy line roaring to life.
    Autobots Roll Out - Michael Bay discusses working with Chevy and its designers and the modifications that were made to the cars seen in the film.
    Decepticons Strike - The film's military advisors discuss the “toys” they allowed the production to borrow: F-22 Raptors, Ospreys and A-10 Warthogs.
    Inside the AllSpark - ILM's digital artists discuss the challenges of bringing the Transformers to life.

- More Than Meets The Eye

From Script to Sand: The Skorponok Desert Attack - An in-depth look at the making of this particularly epic and challenging scene from initial storyboarding through production and visual effects.
    Concepts - Early sketch concepts of the robots.
    Trailers

HD DVD

The HD DVD is presented in 1080p High Definition with English, French and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus and English, English SDH+, French, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles. In addition to the above features that will be presented in high definition, the Transformers HD DVD will also offer the following exclusive content:

Disc 1:

Transformers H.U.D. (Heads Up Display) - In this mode, viewers can access running text-based behind-the-scenes background information on the production during the feature. Users can also watch relevant picture-in-picture b-roll and video with Bay, Spielberg and other filmmakers during select sequences.

Transformers Intelligence Mode web-enabled features consist of:

- Transformation Mode
    - Health Meter
    - Weapon Mode
    - Robot Bio
    - In Scene Indicator
    - Text Ticker
    - GPS

Disc 2:

Transformers Tech Inspector - Gives viewers an unprecedented look at the Transformers robots through the exquisitely detailed models created by ILM artists. Users can zoom in on each detail for a closer examination and pause and change the rotation of the models.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

die komt er gelijk in! zit ik echt op te wachten, geweldige film!
    Mindy Macready: Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch.
    Besteld: *out of order*

Standaard

Voorlopige artwork:

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Artwork geupdate op dvdtimes.co.uk

ala AVP. Megatron ene kant, Optimus andere kant. Wel wat kaal met enkel witte achtergrond

Grijze rand is overigens een sleeve. Een transparante sleeve met de titel erop en dat grijze randje dus

De keepcase is kaal met enkel de 2 hoofden.

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=65822

Standaard

Die 1 disc cover is VEEL beter.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

vind de 1 disc cover eigenlijk ook mooier, de sleeve vind ik niet zo geweldig maar de cover in de keepcase vind ik wel erg mooi, maar de 2 disc vind ik ook wel wat hebben......ik koop ze allebei maar denk ik
    Mindy Macready: Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch.
    Besteld: *out of order*

Standaard

1 disc versie cover heeft ook mijn voorkeur
    "The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." - Harvey Dent

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

-------------------------------------------------------

Target Exclusives

Transforming Package and Transforming Giftcard

Single Edition with Inpack Comics

Blockbuster 128mb MP3 Player Exclusive

Circuit City Download Card (Inpack) Exclusive

Costco Exclusive Giftset ( With Lenticular Book and Transformers Keychain)

Walmart Exclusive Giftset (with bonus disc)

Bestbuy Exclusives (USA & Canada)

Bestbuy USA Exclusive

Bestbuy Canada Exclusive

The Bestbuy Litographs!

Different Packaging and Offer

***Canada are packed in a huge sealed envelope that can only be obtain via "Pre-Order" while the USA Litograph can be obtained during the 1st day of release

Steelbooks Exclusives

FYE Steelbooks

Future Steelbooks

Single Disc Edition Transformers

HD Exclusive Transformers

Standaard

Ik heb de zwarte steelbook regio 3 zojuist in pre-order gezet Ik hou wel van die simpliciteit!
    LG OLED 55C8
    LG UBK90 4K bluray speler
    Denon AVR-X1400H receiver
    Playstation 4 Pro

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door DanielC Bekijk bericht
    Ik heb de zwarte steelbook regio 3 zojuist in pre-order gezet Ik hou wel van die simpliciteit!
    Anders ik wel Hoop hem snel te ontvangen!
    **** Mijn Traderstatus (160+ trades)

Standaard

FYE Steelbooks
    zijn de enige die ik wil hebben dan want al die lelijke TF covers hoef ik niet gewoon het logo dan is het duidelijk lijkt me. Maar waarom in hemelsnaam zoveel verschillende uitgaves ik bedoel damn net of je ze allemaal gaat kopen :S

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door maniac e Bekijk bericht
    FYE Steelbooks
    zijn de enige die ik wil hebben dan want al die lelijke TF covers hoef ik niet gewoon het logo dan is het duidelijk lijkt me. Maar waarom in hemelsnaam zoveel verschillende uitgaves ik bedoel damn net of je ze allemaal gaat kopen :S
    Wat is het verschil tussen de FYE en FUTURE steelbooks?
    Heb namelijk net als velen de R3 besteld (hopelijk is hij al onderweg )
    | DVD: 502 | HD-DVD: 48 | Blu-ray: 80| Samsung 50f6650| Pioneer VSX-919AH | LG BD370 | Toshiba HD-EP35 | Q-acoustics Q7000| Thatcable, Oehlbach en Monster

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door RJI Bekijk bericht
    Wat is het verschil tussen de FYE en FUTURE steelbooks?
    Heb namelijk net als velen de R3 besteld (hopelijk is hij al onderweg )
    als je hem ook bij cd-wow hebt besteld, dan staat hij nu weer als pre-order voor 12 november.. ben benieuwd of ie dan verzonden word..

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Ralfers Bekijk bericht
    als je hem ook bij cd-wow hebt besteld, dan staat hij nu weer als pre-order voor 12 november.. ben benieuwd of ie dan verzonden word..
    dankjewel dat had ik nog niet gezien
    | DVD: 502 | HD-DVD: 48 | Blu-ray: 80| Samsung 50f6650| Pioneer VSX-919AH | LG BD370 | Toshiba HD-EP35 | Q-acoustics Q7000| Thatcable, Oehlbach en Monster

Standaard

mijn R3 steelbook die ik bij cd-wow heb besteld is vandaag verzonden volgens cd-wow.com yay

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Ralfers Bekijk bericht
    mijn R3 steelbook die ik bij cd-wow heb besteld is vandaag verzonden volgens cd-wow.com yay
    Chillend, hoop dit weekend ook op zulk nieuws

Standaard

Heb vorige week de R4 Optimus Prime - transformeerbare versie ontvangen, echt wel cool.
    en de audio commentaar van M. Bay was echt wel interessant.
    goed om te weten: Op de R4 staat nederlandse ondertitteling !

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Martin Zandbergen Bekijk bericht
    Chillend, hoop dit weekend ook op zulk nieuws
    Vandaag binnen (R3 steelbook) en hijs fijn 8)

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Martin Zandbergen Bekijk bericht
    Vandaag binnen (R3 steelbook) en hijs fijn 8)
    hij is indd fijn, heb hem ook binnen maar weet jij toevallig het EAN nummer? ik kan het niet op de dvd vinden, en op internet kan ik ook zo gauw niets vinden..

Standaard

ook binnen hier erg net dingetje!
    LG OLED 55C8
    LG UBK90 4K bluray speler
    Denon AVR-X1400H receiver
    Playstation 4 Pro

Standaard

Hier R3 ook binnen, hoe limited is deze eigenlijk?

Standaard

Weet iemand eigenlijk de EAN-code?

Standaard

Weet iemand eigenlijk de EAN-code?
    ja, als je daar achter komt, wil ik het ook graag weten

Standaard

Ik denk niet, er komen overal ter wereld steelbooks van deze film uit.
    Turn around and feel the vibe.....

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten