Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 40 worden weergegeven.

Standaard 20th Century Fox: nieuwe releases

Net als het Warner-topic leek het me leuk om ook een topic te openen voor de Fox DVDs, want die lijken steeds meer de kant van Warner op te gaan. Vooral de classics krijgen speciale uitgaves.

We beginnen meteen met een knaller:

Ford at Fox - John Ford Collection in December

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Ford at Fox on 4th December 2007. Considered by many to be one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, John Ford spent much of his early career at Twentieth Century Fox where he made more than 50 films for the studio from 1920 through 1952. Fox are now releasing a collection showcasing the fruits of one of the most productive director/studio relationships in the history of American film.

Celebrating the legacy of the collected works of John Ford and their part in the Studio’s heritage and pedigree, Ford at Fox features 24 films – 18 of which are new to R1 DVD - as well as the new documentary “Becoming John Ford” by Academy Award nominated documentary maker and Ford historian Nick Redman. The beautifully packaged collection also includes an exclusive hard-cover book which features rare, unpublished photographs from Ford’s career, lobby card reproductions, production stills and an in-depth look at this maverick’s work.

The premiere Ford at Fox DVD collection will be available for a suggested retail price of $299.98. Three mini-collections will also be available including The Essential John Ford, John Ford’s American Comedies and John Ford’s Silent Epics, all for a suggested retail price of $49.98. Single discs of selected films from the collection will be available for $19.98.

Ford’s career began at Fox with Just Pals (1920), a rustic silent comedy set in rural America and starring cowboy actor Buck Jones. Other silent epics followed including the seminal film The Iron Horse (1924) which was the biggest grossing film of its day, the revenge tale 3 Bad Men (1926), family saga Four Sons (1928 ) and the redemption story Hangman’s House (1928 ) which features the screen debut of John Wayne; all of which are included in the Ford at Fox collection completely restored and remastered and featuring all-new orchestral scores created specifically for each film.

While revered for his contributions to the Western genre, the collection also features some of Ford’s classic American comedies including three pairings with cowboy hero Will Rogers in Doctor Bull (1933), Judge Priest (1934) and Steamboat Round The Bend (1935), the legendary Dan Dailey in When Willie Comes Marching Home (1950) and the incomparable James Cagney in What Price Glory (1952).

No cinephile collection would be complete without Ford’s masterpieces, three of which feature one of his longtime friends and collaborators, Henry Fonda in Drums Along The Mohawk (1940), The Grapes of Wrath (1940) and My Darling Clementine (1946). The set also features How Green Was My Valley (1941), winner of five Oscars including Best Picture and Best Director, a category for which Ford took home the statue four times in his career. Rounding out the collection is Seas Beneath (1931), Up The River (1931), Pilgrimage (1934), The World Moves On (1934), The Prisoner of Shark Island (1936), Wee Willie Winkie (1937), Four Men and a Prayer (1938 ), Young Mr. Lincoln (1939), Tobacco Road (1941) and Born Reckless (1950).

Special features and disc specifics follow…

Just Pals (1920)
    • Feature film with Dolby 5.0 Surround Sound and Spanish/French subtitles
    The Iron Horse (1924)
    • Two versions – U.K. and United States
    • Feature film with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound and Spanish/French subtitles
    • Commentary by Author & Film Historian Robert Birchard (International only)
    • “Scoring The Past: The Iron Horse Sessions with Christopher Caliendo” featurette (International only)
    • Restoration comparison (International only)
    • Vintage program (International only)
    • Advertising gallery (International only)
    3 Bad Men (1926)
    Four Sons (1928 )
    • Feature film with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound and Spanish/French subtitles
    Hangman’s House (1928 )
    Born Reckless (1930)
    • Feature film with English Mono and Spanish/French subtitles
    Up The River (1930)
    • Theatrical trailer
    • Still gallery
    Seas Beneath (1931)
    Doctor Bull (1933)
    Pilgrimage (1933)
    • Commentary by Biographer & Film Historian Joseph McBride
    • Restoration comparison
    Judge Priest (1934)
    The World Moves On (1934)
    Steamboat Round The Bend (1935)
    • Feature film with English Stereo and English Mono and Spanish subtitles
    • Commentary by Author Scott Eyman
    • Restoration comparison
    • Theatrical trailer
    • Will Rogers Theater
      • Doubting Thomas
      • In Old Kentucky
      • Life Begins at 40
    The Prisoner of Shark Island (1936)
    • Restoration comparison
    • Interactive pressbook gallery
    • Advertising gallery
    • Still gallery
    Wee Willie Winkie (1937)
    • Feature film (tinted version) in English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish Mono and Spanish/French subtitles
    • Feature film (black & white) in English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish Mono and Spanish/French subtitles
    • Restoration comparison
    Four Men and a Prayer (1938 )
    Drums Along The Mohawk (1939)
    • Feature film with English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish/French Mono and Spanish/French subtitles
    • Commentary by Film Historians Julie Kirgo & Nick Redman
    • Theatrical trailer
    • Still galleries
      • Advertising
      • Lobby cards
      • Studio portraits
      • Behind the scenes
      • Production stills
    Young Mr. Lincoln (1939)
    • Feature film with English Dolby Digital 1.0
    The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
    • Feature film with English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish Mono and Spanish subtitles
    • Commentary by Biographer & Film Historian Joseph McBride
    • U.K. prologue
    • Biography: Daryl Zannuck: 20th Century Filmmaker
    • Restoration comparison
    • Theatrical trailer
    • Movie Tone News
      • 1934: “First Drought In Many Years Hits Mid-West”
      • 1934: “Drought Distress Is Increasing In The Mid-West”
      • 1934: “Mid-West Drought Distress Becomes National Disaster”
      • 1934: “Outtakes”
      • 1941: “Roosevelt Lauds Motion Pictures At Academy Fete”
    • Still gallery
    Tobacco Road (1941)
    • Interactive press book
    • Poster gallery
    How Green Was My Valley (1941)
    • Feature film with English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish/French Mono and Spanish subtitles
    • Commentary by Anna Lee Nathan and Biographer & Film Historian Joseph McBride
    • Backstory: How Green Was My Valley
    • Still gallery
    • Theatrical trailer
    My Darling Clementine (1946)
    • Disc One
      • Feature film with English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish/French Mono and Spanish subtitles
      • Commentary by Wyatt Earp III
    • Disc Two
      • Alternate pre-release version (Ford’s cut)
      • What is the pre-release version featurette
      • Theatrical trailer
      • Behind the scenes
    When Willie Comes Marching Home (1950)
    • Restoration comparison
    • Advertising gallery
    What Price Glory (1952)
    • Feature film with English Stereo or English Mono, Spanish Mono and Spanish subtitles
    • Two theatrical trailers
    • Fox Flix
      • Crash Dive
      • The Hunters
      • Morituri
    Becoming John Ford (2007)
    • Feature-length documentary with English Stereo and Spanish/French subtitles
    • The Battle of Midway (doc Ð 1942)
    • Battle of Midway - Additional Footage (1942)
    • December 7th (doc Ð 1943)
    • Torpedo Squadron (doc Ð 1942)
    • Ford at Fox Photo Galleries (estimated 29 to be broken out by title)
    • Ford at Fox Movie Poster / lobby card gallery
    • Pressbook Galleries
    Vintage Programs
    • The Iron Horse
    • Four Sons

Laatst aangepast door Cinemaniac : 14-09-2007 om 16:23
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Dat ziet er wel heel lekker uit! Jammer van het prijskaartje..
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

Ziet er goed uit!
    Die documentary lijkt me ook zeer interessant.
    "It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."-Alex de Large

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Bono_Aloys Bekijk bericht
    Dat ziet er wel heel lekker uit! Jammer van het prijskaartje..
    Dat kun je wel zeggen ja! prachtige box, jammer dat ie zo duur is. Wellicht eens kijken welke los worden uitgebracht en of ze de moeite zijn...
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Lost World (Special Edition) on 11th September 2007 priced at $19.98 SRP.

The Lost World explores a land that lives today exactly as it did at the dawn of time. Based on the 1912 Novel, this remake of the 1925 film by the “original master of Disaster” Irwin Allen, was a critically acclaimed film of the 60’s.

Digitally restored and re-mastered, this two-disc set features film historian commentary, making of documentaries, rare still images, press book galleries and the 1925 Willis O’Brien stop-motion special-effects film.

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of a Fox Horror Classics box-set on 9th October 2007 priced at $26.98 SRP. Making their US DVD debuts are Hangover Square, The Lodger and The Undying Monster - all originally radio plays performed by Vincent Price they were subsequently brought to the silver screen by director John Brahm.

Each of these horror classics is newly restored and remastered and feature the vintage radio shows with Vincent Price narrating the tale, as well as commentaries, restoration comparisons and more…

Hangover Square (1945) - Based on the novel by Patrick Hamilton, Hangover Square stars Laird Cregar as a composer who suffers from unexplainable blackouts. When he discovers the young attractive woman he has fallen for wants to steal his music, his blackouts may result in murder.

Features include:
    • Commentary by Film Historian / Screenwriter Steve Haberman and Co-Star Faye Marlowe
    • Commentary by Richard Schickel
    • The Tragic Mask: The Larid Cregar Story
    • Hangover Square Vintage Radio Show – Performed by Vincent Price
    • Restoration Comparison
    • Trailer
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Still Gallery

The Lodger (1942) - Cregar also stars in The Lodger, a tale of a family suffering from financial hardship that offers a room in their home to a mysterious wanderer to help make end’s meet. But when suspicious habits come to fruition, they begin to fear this peculiar stranger may in fact be the infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper.

Features include:
    • Commentary by Film Historian s Alain Silver & James Ursini
    • Man In The Fog: The Making Of The Lodger
    • The Lodger Vintage Radio Show – Performed by Vincent Price
    • Restoration Comparison
    • Trailer
    • Still Gallery

The Undying Monster (1942) - An inspector investigates the murderous connection of a werewolf’s relentless pursuit of a certain family.

Features include:
    • Concertos Macabre: The Films Of John Brahm
    • Restoration Comparison
    • Trailer
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Still Gallery
    All titles are presented in Full Screen with English and Spanish audio and English, French and Spanish subtitles.

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Fox Horror Classics. Ziet er geweldig uit. Voor een leuk prijsje bij DVDPacific in de pre-order (thans e. 13,77)

Voor 10 oktober staan er in Nederland nog wat Studio Classics gepland: o.a.:
    Under My Skin, Hemmingway's Adventures of a Young Man, Beloved Infidel , Viva Zapata, Son of Fury, Prince of Foxes, Captain from Castile, The black Rose.

Standaard

Klik op het plaatje voor de DVDBeaver review:

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Naast de grote Ford at Fox box worden ook deze versies uitgebracht:

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Die Essential box komt er wellicht wel in. Klinkt goed

Standaard

Fox Home Entertainment has announced a 50th Anniversary release of An Affair To Remember which stars Cary Grant, and Deborah Kerr. The two-disc special edition will be available to own from the 15th January, and should retail at around $19.98. The film will receive a new digital widescreen presentation, along with English Stereo track. Extras will include a commentary By Singer Marni Nixon & Film Historian Joseph McBride, multiple featurettes (Affairs to Remember: Deborah Kerr, Affairs to Remember: Cary Grant, Directed by Leo McCarey, A Producer to Remember: Jerry Wald, The Look of An Affair To Remember, and AMC Backstory: An Affair To Remember), a poster gallery, still gallery, Fox Movietonews: An Affair to Remember Shipboard Premiere Attracts Celebrities, the theatrical trailer, and more.

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Heerlijke film, heb nu de R2UK versie die opzich wel voldoet. Denk niet dat ik deze ga aanschaffen...

Standaard

Klik op het plaatje voor info van DVDBeaver (btw, de mijne is inmiddels verzonden. Ben erg benieuwd!)...

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Prachtige box. Maar zo ontzetten duur

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather Bekijk bericht
    Prachtige box. Maar zo ontzetten duur
    I know, maar dat heb ik er wel voor over. Wil 'm heel graag hebben. Zal misschien wat foto's maken als ik 'm binnen heb.
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Cinemaniac Bekijk bericht
    I know, maar dat heb ik er wel voor over. Wil 'm heel graag hebben. Zal misschien wat foto's maken als ik 'm binnen heb.
    Ben benieuwd naar de foto`s

Standaard

Hier zijn foto's van de Ford box:

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

wow!

Standaard

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of a Fox Western Classics Collection and The Big Trail: Fox Grandeur Special Edition on 13th May 2008. The 1930 film that put icon John Wayne on the map, director Raoul Walsh’s The Big Trail: Fox Grandeur Special Edition debuts on two discs in its original 70mm widescreen version along with standard full screen, featuring historian commentary, documentaries and more. Preserved in the National Film Registry by the United States Library of Congress, this historical classic follows Wayne as brave leader Breck Coleman who guides hundreds of settlers in covered wagons from the Mississippi River to their destiny out West.

The Fox Western Classics Collection features three DVDs riding into town for the first time; Garden of Evil, Rawhide and The Gunfighter, fully restored, meticulously re-mastered and offering new special features.

Retail is $19.98 SRP each. Other Fox western classics - In Old Arizona, The Culpepper Cattle Co. and Brigham Young: Frontiersman - will also receive a price cut to $9.98 SRP on the same day.

The Big Trail: Fox Grandeur Special Edition
    In this sweeping pioneer adventure, a courageous young scout (Wayne) leads hundreds of settlers across treacherous cliffs, through brutal snowstorms, Indian attacks and buffalo stampedes to their destiny out West. Along the way, he loses his heart to a beautiful pioneer woman (Marguerite Churchill) and never stops trying to win her love. Tyrone Power co-stars in this visually spectacular epic.

Digitally restored and re-mastered from the original 70mm widescreen presentation as well as in full-frame standard frame, English Stereo and English and Spanish subtitles, The Big Trail: Fox Grandeur Special Edition features:
    • Commentary with film historian/author Richard Schickel on the 70mm widescreen presentation
    • The Creation of John Wayne
    • Raoul Walsh: A Man in His Time
    • The Big Vision: The Grandeur Process
    • The Making of The Big Trail
    • Galleries
      • Publicity
      • Original Posters
      • Pressbook Gallery
    • Trailers

Garden of Evil
    An extraordinary cast headed by Gary Cooper, Richard Widmark, Cameron Mitchell and Susan Hayward star in a suspenseful action-thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until its riveting climax!

Directed by Henry Hathaway and shot in gorgeous CinemaScope on location in the lava fields of Mexico, Garden of Evil is a captivating journey through the dark heart of man that is sure to leave you changed forever.

When a ship carrying three American fortune hunters strands them in Mexico, fate deals them a great hand – from the bottom of the deck. In exchange for a fat payday, they must journey into the heart of evil to rescue a trapped miner. With death surrounding them and murderous Apache warriors at their heels, it will take all their cunning, ingenuity and bravery to escape with their payday – and their lives.

Digitally restored and re-mastered in full-frame in English, Garden Of Evil features:
    • Commentary by Nick Redman, Steven Smith, John Morgan and William Stromberg
    • Travels of a Gunslinger: The Making of Garden Of Evil
    • Henry Hathaway: When The Going Gets Tough…
    • Restoration comparisons

Rawhide
    From acclaimed director Henry Hathaway comes this riveting thriller. Screen legend Tyrone Power eschews his usual heroic persona to give a riveting performance as a mild-mannered mule herder, who finds himself in a battle of wits with a dangerous posse of outlaws.

With a band of outlaws on the loose, stationmaster Sam Todd (Edgar Buchanan) and his tenderfoot underling Tom Owens (Tyrone Power) force bombshell Vinnie Holt (Susan Hayward) and her infant niece off an incoming coach to wait in the safety of the station until law can be restored. But when the murderous bunch arrives to take control of the station, it will be up to the mild-mannered Owens to outsmart the outlaws before they can execute their deadly plans.

Digitally restored and re-mastered in full-frame in English, Rawhide features:
    • Susan Hayward: Hollywood’s Straight Shooter
    • Shot It in Lone Pine!
    • Theatrical trailer
    • Restoration comparisons
    • Still gallery

The Gunfighter
    Gregory Peck stars as Jimmy Ringo, a notorious killer and the deadliest shot in the Old West. Though his appetite for bloodletting has waned, Jimmy is forced to stay on the run by young gunners determined to shoot him down. After killing an upstart in self-defense, he escapes from the boy’s vengeful brothers to the nearby town of Cayenne. There, he hopes to convince his estranged wife (Helen Westcott) to resume their life together, but his arrival causes a sensation. With more young bucks gunning for him, Ringo’s fate lies within the hands of the sheriff (Millard Mitchell), his old bandit partner.

Digitally restored and re-mastered in full-frame in English, The Gunfighter features:
    • Trailers for Bravados, Broken Lace, Drums Along The Mohawk and Warlock
    • Theatrical trailer

- Sergio Leone

Laatst aangepast door Cinemaniac : 05-04-2008 om 00:39
    - Sergio Leone

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Cinemaniac Bekijk bericht
    Als western liefhebber ook maar even besteld is maar 14 dollar bij Dvdpacific dus daar durf ilk wel een blinde gok op te wagen.

Standaard

Fox Horror Classics Vol. 2 Coming in September

Fox Home Entertainment is dusting off a few fright flicks starring Bela Lugosi and Vincent Price for the Halloween season. Arriving on September 9th is the Fox Horror Classics Volume 2 which features Chandu The Magician, Dr. Renault's Secret and Dragonwyck. Here are the package's special features breakdown:

Chandu The Magician:

Starring Bela Lugosi, megalomaniac and would-be world dominator Roxor has kidnapped Robert Regent, along with his death ray invention, in hopes of using it to degenerate humanity into mindless brutes, leaving himself as Earth’s supreme intelligence. Faced with revealing the machine’s secrets or allowing his family to die a horrible death at the hands of Roxor, Regent's only hope lies with the intervention of his brother-in-law, the be-turbaned yogi and magician Chandu, who has the power to make men see what is not there.

DVD Features:

• Commentary by author Gregory William Mank
    Masters of Magic: The World of Chandu featurette
    • Restoration Comparison
    • Still Gallery

Dr. Renault's Secret:

A young man visits his fiancée in a remote French villa where her scientist father (George Zucco) resides. There he meets Noel (J. Carrol Naish), Dr. Renault's mysterious assistant, who has a strange attraction to Renault's daughter. Soon he learns Noel's true identity: he is an ape that was turned into a man by Renault's bizarre experiments!

DVD Features:

By the Book: Horror, Suspense, and Literary Inspiration featurette
    • Restoration Comparison
    • Trailer
    • Still Gallery

Dragonwyck:

When Miranda Wells was invited to live with her dark and charming distant cousin Nicholas Van Ryan in order to school his daughter at Dragonwyck manor she was a naive farm girl. As she watches the dark secrets of the house unfold, she becomes more aware of selfishness, desire, and insanity while becoming more involved with Nicholas. The closer Miranda grows to the community and the Van Ryan's, the more she wishes she had never come to Dragonwyck. Starring Vincent Price.

DVD Features:

A House of Secrets: Exploring Dragonwyck featurette
    • "Dragonwyck" Radio Show Performed by Vincent Price and Gene Tierney – October 7, 1946
    • Isolated Score Track
    • Restoration Comparison
    • Trailer
    • Still Galleries

Laatst aangepast door Cinemaniac : 20-06-2008 om 23:25
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of the Tyrone Power Matinee Idol Collection on 29th July 2008 priced at $49.98 SRP. One of Hollywood’s most popular stars from the late 1930s through the 1940s, Tyrone Power racked up hit-after-hit to become a monumental star. In this collection, versatile Power plays the role of a newspaper reporter in the Academy Award nominated fantastical romantic comedy, Luck of the Irish; a cynical solider in the Oscar winning wartime romance, This Above All; and co-stared with actress Loretta Young in the comedy, Love Is News. Additionally, the collection showcases Johnny Apollo, Girl’s Dormitory, Day-time Wife, I’ll Never Forget You, Second Honeymoon, Café Metropole and That Wonderful Urge.

There are four new featurettes amongst the extras on this five-disc set…

Café Metropole - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • Deleted scenes
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Behind-the-scenes stills Gallery
    • Production Gallery

Day-Time Wife - Presented in full screen with mono and stereo sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • “My Dad, Tyrone Powers” featurette
    • Behind-the-scenes stills Gallery
    • Production Gallery

Girl’s Dormitory - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • “Tyrone Power, Prince of Fox” featurette
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Production Gallery

I’ll Never Forget You - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Lobby Cards Gallery
    • “See England with Ann Blyth” Gallery
    • Production Gallery

Johnny Apollo - Presented in full screen with mono and stereo sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • Advertising Gallery

Love Is News - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • “Ty and Loretta: Sweethearts of the Silver Screen” featurette
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Behind-The-Scenes Gallery
    • Production Gallery

Luck of the Irish - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • 2 viewing versions: green tinted and black and white
    • “Jayne Meadows Remembers” featurette
    • Trailer
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Production Gallery

Second Honeymoon - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • Trailer
    • Still Gallery

That Wonderful Urge - Presented in full screen with mono and stereo sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • Theatrical Trailer
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Production Gallery

This Above All - Presented in full screen with mono sound, French and Spanish subtitles and the following bonus material:
    • Trailer
    • Advertising Gallery
    • Production Gallery
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Voor DVD/Musical-liefhebbers met een dikke portemonnee:

Fox and MGM Home Entertainment have announced the Hollywood Musicals Collection which includes "50 of the most legendary musical motion pictures of all time". All 50 films are packaged together in a 61 disc marquee collectible set, and will include 50 exclusive postcard reproductions of the original theatrical one-sheets. You'll be able to own this one from the 11th November, and priced at around $499.98. We've attached our first look at the package artwork below, along with the full list of included films:

• A Chorus Line
    • Moon Over Miami
    • Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm
    • A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum
    • Dolly Sisters
    • The Apple
    • All That Jazz Music Edition
    • Alexander’s Ragtime Band
    • Can-Can Two Disc
    • March of The Wooden Soldiers (AKA Babes in Toyland)
    • Carousel 50th Anniversary Edition Two Disc
    • Beach Blanket Bingo
    • New York, New York 30th Anniversary Edition – Two Disc
    • Belle of the Yukon
    • Bloodhounds of Broadway
    • Oklahoma! 50th Anniversary Edition – Two Disc
    • Call Me Madam
    • Carmen Jones
    • Sound Of Music 40th Anniversary Edition – Two Disc
    • The Clambake
    • Daddy Long Legs
    • South Pacific Collectors Edition – Two Disc
    • De-Lovey
    • State Fair 60th Anniversary Edition
    • Down Argentine Way
    • The King and I 50th Anniversary Edition –Two Disc
    • The Fantasticks
    • Flaming Star
    • The Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th Anniversary Edition – Two Disc
    • Follow That Dream
    • Frankie and Johnny
    • There’s No Business Like Show Business
    • Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
    • West Side Story Special Edition Two Disc
    • Goldwyn Follies
    • Whoopee
    • Guys and Dolls Deluxe Edition
    • Wild In The Country
    • Hair
    • With A Song In My Heart
    • Hans Christian Andersen
    • Love Me Tender Special Edition
    • Hallelujah, I’m A Bum
    • The Fiddler On The Roof
    • Hello Dolly
    • Moulin Rouge – Two Disc
    • How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
    • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Special Edition – Two Disc
    • Kid Galahad
    • Kid Millions

Prijs? $499.98!!!!!
    - Sergio Leone

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten