Pagina 1 van 4 1234 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 93 worden weergegeven.

Standaard The Tree of Life (Terrence Malick) (2011)

Onderhand is Malick weer bezig met een nieuwe maar het wordt weer extreem stil gehouden rondom de film. Te bedenken dat er geruchten gaan dat Mel Gibson en Colin Farrel zijn gecast maar niet op de site van imdb staat...

In the summer of 1978, Malick had begun work on this film, which was his most ambitious project. It was called Q at the time, but now it has returned with the title Tree of Life.

Through the middle of the broadway of the city; also on either side of the river was the TREE OF LIFE with its twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop and the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations
    Gen 2:9, Rev 22: 2 (The Bible)

With Mel Gibson and Terrence malick, this is what the movie would be about.
    It would be wonderful

Tree of life also in the center of the garden of Eden and the tree of knowledge of the difference between good and evil and blessing and calamity
    But God commanded man saying you may eat of every tree of garden, but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and blessing and calamity you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.

Gen 3: 24 So God drove out the man He placed at the east of the Garden of Eden the cherubim and a flaming sword which turned every way to keep and guard the way to the TREE OF LIFE Terrence is going back to the very begining and end.
    Bron: IMDB

Zelfs dit wordt er geschreven:

The Fountain II anyone??? No Malick is the man and he would make it completely and totaly his own venture.

En volg deze discussie eens over het feit dat het project niet doorgaat. Heerlijk
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478304/board/nest/57830577
    Laatst aangepast door Oudlid_X5 : 19-02-2009 om 17:15

Standaard

Altijd benieuwd wat Malick voor ons in petto heeft, al ging het over een drol met een kerstmuts op, ik zal zeker in de bios zitten!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Evil Hobbit Bekijk bericht
    Altijd benieuwd wat Malick voor ons in petto heeft, al ging het over een drol met een kerstmuts op, ik zal zeker in de bios zitten!
    Mr. Hankey!!!

Ik ben benieuwd wat dit wordt, doet me inderdaad wel wat denken aan the fountain. The New World vond ik geweldig, moet the thin red line nog gaan kijken (wel al thuis liggen). Mijn interesse is gewekt iniedersgeval.

Standaard

De status van de film op imdb is inmiddels veranderd van announced naar pre-production, en Sean Penn en Heath Ledger zijn gecast, waarbij Ledger de hoofdrol zou spelen.
    Er zit dus leven in het project. Het filmen gaat in maart 2008 van start volgens de huidige planning.

Standaard

Ik kan echt niet wachten voor deze, Terrence Malick is na The New World en The Thin Red Line (beide geweldig) 1 van me favoriete regiseurs geworden en dit project klinkt ook echt geweldig.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Bruce Lee Bekijk bericht
    Ik kan echt niet wachten voor deze, Terrence Malick is na The New World en The Thin Red Line (beide geweldig) 1 van me favoriete regiseurs geworden en dit project klinkt ook echt geweldig.
    Badlands en Days of Heaven zijn ook prima films en mooie juweeltjes.

Standaard

De beste man kent alleen maar pareltjes! Wel fijn om te horen dat er schot in de zaak is. Sean penn en Heath Ledger zijn wel totaal andere namen dan Mel Gibson en Colin Farrel die als eerste werden gecast toen ik de film tegen kwam op imdb. Ik ben benieuwd!

Standaard

De castleden zijn o.a. Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Jessica Chastain en Fiona Shaw

De elfjarige Jack heeft twee broers en woont bij zijn ouders. Op jonge leeftijd lijkt alles hem toe te lachen. Zijn moeder is lieflijk en vergevingsgezind en zijn vader probeert hem klaar te stomen voor de harde wereld. Dat de wereld inderdaad geen prettige plaats is, leert Jack als hij in aanraking komt met ziekte, lijden en de dood. Als volwassen man wordt Jack een verdwaalde ziel in een moderne wereld die op bijzondere wijze zijn weg probeert te vinden.
    Alexandre Desplat is officieel bevestigd als de componist voor de film.

As of 18 July 2008, The Tree of Life is in post-production with an expected release in fall/winter 2009[12]. Summit Entertainment will be distributing the title in the United States.
    Bron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Life_(film)

Standaard

Update:

AICN Exclusive: You Now Have 2001 More Reasons To Be Excited For Malick's THE TREE OF LIFE!

Ever since running that TREE OF LIFE story last night (most of which was essentially purloined from Jeffrey Wells's Hollywood Elsewhere), I've been receiving emails from people who've "heard things" about what Terrence Malick is up to in Austin, Texas. I'm still trying to clarify/verify some of these tips, but the scoop that hit my inbox a few minutes ago is so big, it deserves its own story.

Visual f/x legend Douglas Trumbull is working on THE TREE OF LIFE.

In what capacity? Is he assisting Mike Fink on the dinosaur footage? I don't know just yet. But he has been seen knocking around Austin with Malick's crew, and I can confirm that he has been shooting footage of some sort fairly recently. Personally, I hope he's involved with the NASA-shot sequences that will allegedly be included in the IMAX movie.
    And when I say "IMAX movie", I mean a whole second movie. That's right, we'll be getting two new Malick movies in the next year or so: the first is THE TREE OF LIFE (which one source tells me is "massive"); the other will be an "IMAX-only" feature depicting the birth and death of the universe. It's important to note that these films are not narratively connected; to the best of my knowledge, they're thematically complementary pieces. Hopefully, I'll be able to elaborate on this by the end of the week (though I'd kinda like to stay a little vague on the details if only to preserve the air of mystery that's surrounding this production).
    But Douglas Trumbull, the visual f/x pioneer who collaborated with Stanley Kubrick on 2001 and Steven Spielberg on CLOSE ENCOUNTERS, will be receiving his first feature credit since Ridley Scott's BLADE RUNNER directing BRAINSTORM. On a Terrence Malick film. It doesn't get any cooler than that, folks!
    Thanks to "Heywood Floyd" and "John Galt" for getting in touch.

Bron: Aintitcool.com

Kan niet wachten!

Standaard

Dit klinkt in mijn optiek heel goed. Het enige probleem dat ik heb is dat ik niet kan wachten!

Standaard

hier de synopis over de film:

We trace the evolution of an eleven-year-old boy in the Midwest, Jack, one of three brothers. At first all seems marvelous to the child. He sees as his mother does, with the eyes of his soul. She represents the way of love and mercy, where the father tries to teach his son the world's way, of putting oneself first. Each parent contends for his allegiance, and Jack must reconcile their claims. The picture darkens as he has his first glimpses of sickness, suffering and death. The world, once a thing of glory, becomes a labyrinth. Framing this story is that of adult Jack (Sean Penn), a lost soul in a modern world, seeking to discover amid the changing scenes of time that which does not change: the eternal scheme of which we are a part. When he sees all that has gone into our world's preparation, each thing appears a miracle precious, incomparable. Jack, with his new understanding, is able to forgive his father and take his first steps on the path of life.

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Trailer, eindelijk.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/f...thetreeoflife/

1080p is een must. Het ziet er echt fantastisch uit.

Standaard

Ziet er inderdaad fantastisch uit, maar eerst even de andere Malicks bekijken, namelijk alleen nog The Thin Red Line gezien welke ik overigens meer dan geweldig vindt.

Standaard

Lijkt me een mooie film die ik zeker ga zien.

Standaard

Ziet er wederom prachtig uit! Brad Pitt kijkt alleen wel alsof ie moet poepen.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Marcel v/d H. Bekijk bericht
    Ziet er wederom prachtig uit! Brad Pitt kijkt alleen wel alsof ie moet poepen.
    Ik vind dat Brad Pitt er - hoe ouder hij wordt - steeds krachtiger uit begint te zien. De trailer is iig erg goed en ik kijk hier dus naar uit..

Standaard

He....zag ik daar nou een scene met wuivend graan....

Standaard

Erg intrigerend! staat bij deze hoog op m`n te kijken lijstje.
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Moooie beelden, eindelijk een Terrance Malick film die het wachten loont..

Standaard

poster

Standaard

Mooie poster! Kijk echt uit naar The Tree of Life

Standaard

Nieuwe poster, nieuwe foto's, nieuwe info, speelduur bekend gemaakt.. IS HET AL MEI?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Symphony X Bekijk bericht
    Speelduur bekendgemaakt?
    Jazeker, samen met nog wat meer informatie/interviews (wat ik overigens niet gelezen heb). Ik kan niet wachten op deze film.

2 hours and 18 minutes.

Standaard

Dan heeft die de film flink ingekort want er was eerst sprake van 200 minuten...

Pagina 1 van 4 1234 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten