De resultaten 1 tot 6 van 6 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Evil Dead - 3 Disc UE (R1)

Anchor Bay Entertainment has officially announced a 3-Disc Ultimate Edition of The Evil Dead which stars Bruce Campbell. This classic Sam Raimi directed film will be available to own from the 18th December, and should retail at around $34.97. Both anamorphic widescreen and full screen presentations will be included on seperate discs. The widescreen edition will include a commentary by Director Sam Raimi and Producer Robert Tapert, whereas the full screen version will include a Bruce Campbell commentary.

Other features include a One by One We Will Take You: The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead documentary, some new Treasures from the Cutting Room Floor, a Life After Death: The Ladies of The Evil Dead featurette, a Ladies of The Evil Dead Meet Bruce Campbell featurette, and an Unconventional featurette with the cast and crew. Completing the package will be a Q&A with a drive-in audience of hardcore fans, a Reunion Panel, a Discovering The Evil Dead featurette that looks at the British video release of the film, makeup tests, a Poster & Memorabilia Gallery, a still gallery, and the trailer. The artwork is attached:

dvdactive.com
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Deze komt zeker in m'n collectie, maarre... de hoeveelste Evil Dead-release van Anchor Bay is dit ook alweer?
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Frank Bekijk bericht
    483ste? :wink:
    Nee joh, de 485ste .
    Het is natuurlijk wel goed dat beide beeldformaten op een set staan, ik heb zelf The Book Of The Dead, en de 1.85:1 zag er altijd een beetje onnatuurlijk uit. Maar toch heb ik het gevoel dat ze qua extra's niet alles uit de kast hebben gehaald. En ook mis ik nog steeds 'Within The Woods'. Maar Anchor Bay kennende, zal er binnenkort vast wel een superieure versie uitkomen, dus wachten we daar maar op.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Ze hebben die shit echt al teveel uitgebracht ik ben nog steeds opzoek naar de book of the dead releases van deel 1 en 2. Deze vind ik toch minder interessant puur omdat het identiek is aan de book of the dead versie.

Standaard

Haha, en toch heb ik 'm besteld. Hoort natuurlijk in de Evil Dead collectie thuis :P

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten