Pagina 3 van 29 EersteEerste 123456713 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 51 tot 75 van 717 worden weergegeven.

Standaard

Batman gaan we in de gaten houden!
    Three-Star Trader

Mijn Blu-ray's : Collectie | Wishlist | TKA/TRA

Registratie datum
    Jul 2005

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Necrid Bekijk bericht
    Warner, dus regio vrij 8)
    Yep thank the Lord want deze moet en zal bij mij een plaatsje krijgen

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Natural Born Killers on 10th June 2008 priced at $34.99 SRP. Directed by Oliver Stone, Natural Born Killers stars Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis as husband/wife serial killers involved in a cross country killing spree.

Extras include:
    • Commentary with Oliver Stone
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Alternate Ending
    • Charlie Rose interview with Oliver Stone
    • Theatrical Trailer
    • Exclusive packaging with 42-page book featuring rare photos and press materials plus Oliver Stone’s all-new thought-provoking essay on the film
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Zal er veel winst te behalen zijn qua beeldkwaliteit bij deze film? Kan het me eigenlijk haast niet voorstellen...

Standaard

nja de orginele band zou wel altijd beter zijn dan de dvd-compressie en er ist natuurlijk ruimte voor meer extra's

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door deTuinman Bekijk bericht
    nja de orginele band zou wel altijd beter zijn dan de dvd-compressie en er ist natuurlijk ruimte voor meer extra's
    Dat niet alleen, ze kunnen hem ook oppoetsen waardoor het wel degelijk beter wordt dan de originele band. Denk aan het wegpoetsen van ruis, corrigeren van kleuren, etc..

Zo hebben ze dat ook met Close Encounters of the Third Kind gedaan en alhoewel het qua beeldkwaliteit straatlengtes achter bijvoorbeeld Pirates of the Caribbean ligt, is het verschil met de originele DVD uitgave eveneens groot te noemen.

Ik heb zelf gisteren Bonnie and Clyde binnen gekregen, eenzelfde uitgave als NBK hierboven, maar ik moet hem nog kijken om de beeldkwaliteit te beoordelen.
    Three-Star Trader

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of the restored and remastered edition of How The West Won on 26th August 2008 priced at $34.99 SRP. One of only two narrative feature films produced in the original Cinerama® three-panel widescreen process, How the West Was Won follows four generations of a courageous New England farm family as they travel to the fertile Ohio Valley during America’s early westward expansion.

M-G-M and Cinerama®, Inc. spared no expense to give this sprawling Western saga the huge vistas made possible with the original Cinerama® process. After its initial theatrical engagements in theaters equipped with three synchronized projectors for Cinerama® presentation, the film was subsequently presented on traditional theater screens with the three separate Cinerama® panels being optically joined to form a standard 35mm 2.35:1 widescreen image, leaving most subsequent viewers puzzled by the annoying ‘join lines.’

Following several years of careful development, the technicians at Warner Bros. Motion Picture Imaging perfected a technology that could finally eliminate the ‘join lines,’ and unify the images into a superb viewing experience that captures the essence of the production’s initial road show exhibitions, with an aspect ratio of 2.89:1.

Arriving day-and-date with the new DVD release, the Blu-ray release offers an exclusive in the form of the “SmileBox” version of the film which presents the image with a unique curvature that virtually recreates the true Cinerama® experience in a home theater. This Blu-ray Edition comes with a special Digi-book packaging featuring 32-pages of rare press materials and behind-the-scenes photos.

Some of Hollywood’s biggest stars, including John Wayne, Henry Fonda, James Stewart, Richard Widmark, Gregory Peck, Lee J. Cobb, Debbie Reynolds and Carroll Baker star in How the West Was Won. Set between 1839 and 1889 against the backgrounds of the Louisiana Purchase, the Civil War, buffalo hunters, the Pony Express and the first transcontinental railroad, the film consists of five segments, with direction by Henry Hathaway, John Ford and George Marshall, and written by James R. Webb and John Gay, suggested by a Life Magazine series of the same name. The film was the winner of 3 Academy Awards® (Best Screenplay, Best Sound and Best Editing) as well as being nominated for an additional five Oscars®, including Best Picture. In 1997, How the West Was Won was selected by the Library of Congress for preservation in the US National Film Registry.

How the West Was Won Special Features:
    • Film Historian Commentary
    • Dave Strohmaier’s critically-acclaimed, feature-length documentary Cinerama® Adventure
    • The Making of How the West Was Won (Archival featurette)
    • Original Theatrical trailer

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Weet iemand of er een website is waar alle WB Digibook versies op te vinden zijn? Ik zie her en der namelijk wel een Digibook opduiken, maar nergens een overzicht (helaas).
    Three-Star Trader

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Cinemaniac Bekijk bericht
    Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Natural Born Killers on 10th June 2008 priced at $34.99 SRP. Directed by Oliver Stone, Natural Born Killers stars Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis as husband/wife serial killers involved in a cross country killing spree.

Extras include:
    • Commentary with Oliver Stone
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Alternate Ending
    • Charlie Rose interview with Oliver Stone
    • Theatrical Trailer
    • Exclusive packaging with 42-page book featuring rare photos and press materials plus Oliver Stone’s all-new thought-provoking essay on the film
    Dit zal niet de Director's Cut zijn. De rechten hiervan liggen niet bij WB.
    "I don't have a gambling problem. I have a financial problem." - Dan Mahowny (Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Standaard

Weet iemand misschien of deze Batman Begins box regiovrij zal zijn?

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Die Batman box wordt regiovrij ja.
    Net als alle andere Warner blu-ray releases. :wink:
    It's not the size of the man that counts in a fight, it's the size of fight in the man.

Standaard

In ieder geval een positieve erfenis van HD DVD.

Als je (tegen de tijd dat de film/box uit is) zeker wilt zijn of het een regiovrije uitgave is, raad ik je de volgende websites aan:
    http://bluray.liesinc.net/
    http://www.axelmusic.com/

In beide gevallen wordt pas aangegeven dat iets wel of niet regiovrij is als het ook daadwerkelijk getest en bevestigd is. Ik kijk dus altijd op deze twee websites voordat ik iets importeer en tot nu toe is het altijd goed gegaan (± 25 van de 30 geimporteerd).
    Three-Star Trader

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Rick Lanting Bekijk bericht
    In ieder geval een positieve erfenis van HD DVD.

Als je (tegen de tijd dat de film/box uit is) zeker wilt zijn of het een regiovrije uitgave is, raad ik je de volgende websites aan:
    http://www.axelmusic.com/

In beide gevallen wordt pas aangegeven dat iets wel of niet regiovrij is als het ook daadwerkelijk getest en bevestigd is. Ik kijk dus altijd op deze twee websites voordat ik iets importeer en tot nu toe is het altijd goed gegaan (± 25 van de 30 geimporteerd).
    Ik check die Blu-ray site altijd voordat ik een import-BD bestel, maar toch bedankt hiervoor :wink:

Axelmusic zal ik voortaan ook in de gaten houden.
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

komt die batman begins box ook als normale dvd uitvoering uit?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door deTuinman Bekijk bericht
    komt die batman begins box ook als normale dvd uitvoering uit?
    Yep
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Lees de titel van het topic nog eens.
    Three-Star Trader

Standaard

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest on 15th July 2008 priced at $34.99 SRP. The psychological drama that swept all five major categories at the Academy Awards including Best Picture, Lead Actor, Lead Actress, Director (Milos Forman) and Adapted Screenplay stars Jack Nicholson, Louise Fletcher and Danny DeVito.

The Blu-ray DigiBook release will include a 36-page collectible book that includes actor and director biographies, film trivia and more. All bonus materials on the Standard Definition will be included.

Features include:
    • 1080P 1.85:1 Widescreen
    • English DD5.1 Surround
    • French, Spanish (both Castilian and Latin), German and Italian Mono
    • English, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese and Swedish subtitles (Main Feature and select bonus material)
    • Behind the Story
      • Commentary by Director Milos Forman, Producers Michael Douglas and Saul Zaentz
      • Making of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest (Behind-the-scenes documentary)
    • Additional Footage
      • McMurphy and Dr. Spivey
      • Chief Captured between Mops
      • Shaving Chief
      • Who’s the top loony here?
      • McMurphy Meets Nurse Ratched
      • First Group Therapy Session
      • A bunch a chickens at a pecking party
      • Mr. McMurphy, where are your clothes?
    • Trailers
      • Theatrical Trailer

- Sergio Leone

Standaard

Dirty Harry box is dus niet regiovrij ; balen ...
    When I die I don't want no part of heaven
    I would not do heaven's work well
    I pray the devil comes and takes me
    To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell

from "Youngstown" by Bruce Springsteen

mijn collectie mijn verkoop topic

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Peter van santbrink Bekijk bericht
    Dirty Harry box is dus niet regiovrij ; balen ...
    Hoe kom je daar bij?
    Bij HDmoviesource staat dat ie regiovrij is namelijk.
    It's not the size of the man that counts in a fight, it's the size of fight in the man.

Standaard

Inderdaad regiovrij:
    "I don't have a gambling problem. I have a financial problem." - Dan Mahowny (Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Standaard

Hij is van Warner dus gewoon regiovrij.
    "If a man can bridge the gap between life and death. I mean, if he can live on after he has died, then maybe he was a great man."
    ~James Dean

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Neil Bekijk bericht
    Hoe kom je daar bij?
    Bij HDmoviesource staat dat ie regiovrij is namelijk.
    had snel op Axel gekeken; http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/883929010790

info daar klopt dus niet ?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door *TIMMIE* Bekijk bericht
    Inderdaad regiovrij:
    Dirty Harry is inderdaad regiovrij; zal de box ook wel regiovrij zijn

Standaard

Als je inderdaad bij AxelMusic gaat kijken dan zie je dat de normale versie regiovrij is, maar de box staat nog op "A". Feit is echter wel dat de box (en ook de gewone uitvoering) nog uit moet komen (3 juni). Grote kans dus dat ze hem nog niet op voorraad hebben en nog niet hebben kunnen testen.

In andere woorden: kijk 3/4/5 juni nog maar eens een keer, waarschijnlijk zie je dan "ALL" staan.
    Three-Star Trader

Pagina 3 van 29 EersteEerste 123456713 ... LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten