De resultaten 1 tot 16 van 16 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: I Am Legend

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Feb 2004

Standaard I Am Legend

Warner Home Video has announced 1-disc ($28.99 ) and 2-disc special editions ($34.99) of I Am Legend which stars Will Smith. Each will be available to own from the 18th March. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. The only extra material on the 1-disc release will be 4 animated comics (Death As a Gift, Isolation, Sacrificing the Few for the Many, and Shelter), and some DVD-ROM features. The 2-disc special edition will include all that, along with an alternate theatrical version of the film with a "controversial" ending. HD-DVD/DVD Combo and Blu-ray releases will also be available for $35.99 with all of the 2-disc features. The artwork is attached:

Bron en meer artwork: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/i-am-legend.html

Standaard

Qua extra's stelt ie erg teleur.
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Komt zeker in de collectie, maar idd de extra's zijn toch wel erg schaars. Ik had graag een featurette gezien over hoe ze New York gedaan hebben. Ook vind ik de 1 disc cover mooier dan de 2 disc.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

De Blu-ray zal meer extra's bevatten:

Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of I Am Legend on 18th March 2008 followed by the HD DVD release on 8th April 2008. Retail is $35.99 SRP each. The most recent adaptation of Richard Matheson’s novel of the same name stars Will Smith and is directed by Francis Lawrence.

Arriving day-and-date on Blu-ray Disc and a few weeks later on HD DVD Combo, both feature the original theatrical (100mins) and alternate versions (104mins) and the limited extra features from the DVD release. The Blu-ray Disc version also boasts some exclusive extras…

Blu-ray Disc:
    • 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
    • English Dolby True HD 5.1 Surround (Original and Alternate Versions)
    • English, French and Spanish DD5.1 Surround (Original Version only)
    • English, French and Spanish subtitles
    • Creating I Am Legend Minidocumentary Gallery: Over 50-minutes of behind-the-scenes material (BD Exclusive)
    • Cautionary Tale: The Science of I Am Legend – Exploring the history of pandemic viral infections and the reality of life-threatening microbes lying in wait to impact humankind (HD) (BD Exclusive)
    • 4 Animated Comics: Death As A Gift, Isolation, Sacrificing the Few for the Many and Shelter (HD)
    HD DVD Combo
    Side A: HD DVD – Original & Alternate Versions
    • 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
    • English Dolby True HD 5.1 Surround (Original and Alternate Versions)
    • English, French and Spanish DD5.1 Surround (Original Version only)
    Side B: DVD – Original Version
    • 2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
    • English, French and Spanish DD5.1 Surround
    • 4 Animated Comics: Death As A Gift, Isolation, Sacrificing the Few for the Many and Shelter
    • DVD-ROM: Databank chronicling the movie’s creation and exploring the history and current status of life-threatening viral infections

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Idd, ben blij dat er toch extra's gaan staan op de BR release, maar zuigt wel voor de mensen die nog steeds de DVD versie willen.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Feb 2004

Standaard

Zelfs de HD-DVD krijgt, dezelfde extra's als de DVD versie.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Pieter V Bekijk bericht
    Zelfs de HD-DVD krijgt, dezelfde extra's als de DVD versie.
    Omdat de andere zijde van de HD DVD een dvd is en daar staan de extra's op, niet op de zijde van de HD DVD.

New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

de Bluray is regio vrij.

Standaard

De Blu-ray is nu maar 18.99$ bij amazon! Dat is 16 euro inclusief verzenden mensen!

Lang leve de dollarkoers

Standaard

Er komt ook een R3 3 disc uit:

Standaard

***... net iets te snel besteld... naja, doorverkopen dan maar

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather Bekijk bericht
    Er komt ook een R3 3 disc uit:

Waar kan je dit kopen?

Four **** Trader & SafeTrader

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door mortaza Bekijk bericht
    Waar kan je dit kopen?
    waarschijnlijk bij alle bekende Koreaanse webshops

Standaard

De eerder genoemde R3 3 disc is te koop op verschillende sites, niet alleen op de Koreanse online stores. Ik denk dat deze editie ook te koop zal zijn bij Yesasia bijv.

*Waarschijnlijk zal deze spoedig ook wel door particulieren worden verkocht op Ebay.

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Feb 2004

Standaard

Bol.com meldt, de extra's van de 2 disc:

- Alternatieve versie van de bioscoopfilm met een ander einde!

- Verwijderdescènes

- Waarschuwendverhaal: De wetenschap achter I am Legend

- De 'making of' I am Legend (69 min.)

Dus we krijgen ook de making of documentaire erbij. De regio 1 versie mist deze docu zowel, op DVD als HD-DVD Behalve de Blu-ray die heeft hem dan wel weer.

Plus op DVD 1 staat naast de film, ook nog de 4 stripverhalen. Dus de Nederlandse release, wordt niet te kort gedaan.

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten