De resultaten 1 tot 6 van 6 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set (R1)

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced Rambo: The Complete Collector's Set which houses all 4 Rambo films together for the first time. The 6-disc set comes in a limited edition collectible metal tin and is loaded with the best features from the entire series, plus a digital copy of the latest Rambo film, compatible with iTunes and Windows Media Player. You'll be able to own this one from the 27th May, and priced at around $54.98. We've attached our first look at the official region one package artwork below:

dvdactive.com
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Kijk, dát is wat ik noem een coverdesign. Hebbehebbehebbe! ^^
    Spleen, door Godfried Bomans
    Ik zit mij voor het vensterglas onnoem'lijk te vervelen. Ik wou dat ik twee hondjes was. Dan kon ik samen spelen.
    Mijn blog met filmbesprekingen
    Mercapto ergo sum - Ik zeik, dus ik ben...

Standaard

Leuk,maar zou mij niks verbazen als er nog een Rambo 5 en 6 gaan komen..............

Standaard

Ik hoop dat de BR ook zo'n mooie case gaat krijgen.

Standaard

Hiers nieuws over de Rambo 4 releases (ik ga voor de Blu-ray, btw...)

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced 1-disc ($29.95) and 2-disc special editions ($34.98 ) of Rambo which stars Sylvester Stallone, Julie Benz, Matthew Marsden, and Graham McTavish. The latest chapter will be available to own from the 27th May. Each will carry a 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen presentation, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track. The 2-disc special edition will include an audio commentary with Sylvester Stallone, deleted scenes, six behind the scenes featurettes, and a digital copy of the feature film for iTunes and Windows Media players. A Blu-ray release will also be available for $39.99 with Dolby Digital 5.1 EX and DTS HD 7.1 tracks. All of the featurettes will be included, along with a gallery of trailers from all previous Rambo films, and a unique audio commentary with Sylvester Stallone that utilizes Bonus View™ Picture-in-Picture and takes the viewer beyond the film.

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

De boxset kost trouwens 28 euro incl bij AMAZON.com

Four **** Trader & SafeTrader

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten