De resultaten 1 tot 7 van 7 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Beetlejuice - 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Beetlejuice (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) on 16th September 2008 priced at $19.96 SRP. The colourful, wildly imaginative family adventure from Tim Burton starring Michael Keaton, Alec Baldwin, Geena Davis and Winona Ryder returns to DVD, newly remastered and packaged in a lenticular o-sleeve. Extras are somewhat limited however with only three Beetlejuice cartoons from the TV series which was produced by Burton and David Geffen.

Beetlejuice Cartoon Episodes:
    • A-Ha
    • Skeletons In The Closet
    • Spooky Boo-tique
    Bron: www.dvdtimes.co.uk.

Weer een teleurstellende Anniversary Edition van Warner Bros. (zie ook Poltergeist). Men had op z'n minst de geïsoleerde soundtrack van Danny Elfman op de DVD kunnen laten staan.

Standaard

Ik had idd ook een deja-vu gevoel als bij Poltergeist. Jaren een S.E. beloven en dan krijgen we dit.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

Volgens dit bericht wordt de oude isolated score er ook gewoon opgezet:

The Digital Bits:

...Warner's Beetlejuice: 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition (due 9/16).

Speaking of which, we've got some details for you on Beetlejuice as well. The DVD (SRP $19.96) will feature the film fully remastered in anamorphic widescreen video, and will include Danny Elfman's score as a music-only track, the film's theatrical trailer and 3 episodes of the Beetlejuice animated series (A-Ha, Skeletons in the Closet and Spooky Boo-tique). The Blu-ray (SRP $34.99) will include all of the same, with video in 1080p high-def and audio in Dolby TrueHD 5.1 and Dolby Digital Plus 5.1.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Dat is tenminste iets, maar ze hadden veel meer kunnen doen bij deze release: audiocommentaar van Tim Burton, making of met recente intervies, enz.

Standaard

wat triestig beetlejuice is een goede film jammer dat ie zo corny release krijgt.

Standaard

Volgens axelmusic ook op Blu-Ray met NL subs.

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten