Pagina 2 van 2 EersteEerste 12
De resultaten 26 tot 27 van 27 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Paul Newman

Standaard

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Paul Newman Tribute Collection on 22nd September 2009 priced at $89.98 SRP. Acting in more than 65 movies spanning over 50 years, Paul Newman is being honoured here by Fox with this 17-disc set featuring 13 of his films. These include the two-disc Special Collector’s Editions of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Hustler, The Verdict and The Towering Inferno, as well as nine other films ranging throughout Newman’s historic career. The collection also includes an exclusive 136 page soft-bound book loaded with photos, some of which have never been seen before, of the Hollywood icon on the set with his fellow cast and crew, excerpts from each film and personal quotes from Newman himself.

Titles Include:
    • The Long, Hot Summer
    • Rally ‘Round the Flag, Boys!
    • From the Terrace
    • Exodus
    • The Hustler - Collector’s Edition
    • Hemingway’s Adventures of a Young Man
    • What a Way to Go!
    • Hombre
    • Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - Collector’s Edition
    • The Towering Inferno - Special Edition
    • Buffalo Bill and the Indians Or Sitting Bull’s History Lesson
    • Quintet
    • The Verdict - Collector’s Edition
    Bonus features include:
    • 136 page soft-bound book with never-before-seen images of Paul Newman along with cast, crew and the film’s set
    • Excerpts from each film
    • Personal quotes from Paul Newman

"I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

90 dollar adviesprijs is niet duur voor zo'n uitgave. Misschien wel te koop dan uiteindelijk voor 50 euro.
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Pagina 2 van 2 EersteEerste 12

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten