De resultaten 1 tot 7 van 7 worden weergegeven.

Standaard David Lynch - The Lime Green Set (R1)

A box of selected work by director David Lynch including Eraserhead remastered edition, the Eraserhead CD soundtrack, The Short Films of David Lynch, Blue Velvet with a newly remixed 5.1 track by David Lynch, Wild at Heart, The Elephant Man, the animated serial Dumbland, and making its DVD debut, Industrial Symphony No. 1: The Dream of the Broken Hearted.
    In addition will be a Mystery Disc- including several exclusive Lynch originals.
    Also included in the set will be original Lynch extras not before available on previous DVD editions.
    Finally, set includes a booklet featuring rare Lynch imagery.

Release date: november 18

pre-order @ amazon

Klinkt als een mooie set maar wat een prijs!
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Weet iemand of deze films Engels ondertiteld zullen zijn?

Standaard

Just Confirmed!!! Thought to have been lost or destroyed, 120 MINUTES of Deleted and Extended Scenes have been taken from a rare workprint; unearthed by the fine folks over at Absurda, and will now be made available on the exclusive Mystery Disc on the upcoming David Lynch Lime Green Box Set. These guys have really pulled out all the stops on this release. If you haven't had a chance to pre-order this one, you can do so by clicking below. Hopefully if this box set does well, Absurda will bring other Lynch titles with exclusive extras to us in the future.

Klinkt goed! Weet alleen nog steeds niet of er subtitles zijn.....

Standaard

Over welke film hebben we het dan? Of gaat het over de verwijderde scenes van meerdere films?
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door BrianB Bekijk bericht
    Over welke film hebben we het dan? Of gaat het over de verwijderde scenes van meerdere films?
    Waarschijnlijk doelt hij op "Wild at Heart"

Bron: http://www.dugpa.com/

Standaard

Okee, dat maakt het een stuk duidelijker. Als David gewoon dat plaatje had gepost, was er geen verwarring .
    Maarja, dit is ook de enige film in de box waar verwijderde scenes van bestaan, volgens mij. Die van Blue Velvet en Eraserhead zijn allang verloren gegaan. Van The Elephant Man ook, volgens mij. Maar dat weet ik niet zeker.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

Ja, zie het nu pas. Iets te snel gepost.

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten