Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 27 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Pinocchio - 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition (R1)

Disney has announced DVD ($29.99) and Blu-ray ($35.99) releases of Pinocchio: 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition for the 10th March. Extras on the DVD will include a fact track, a commentary with Leonard Maltin, Eric Goldberg and J. B. Kaufman, deleted scenes (The Story of the Grandfather Tree, In The Belly Of The Whale), an alternate ending, deleted songs, Live Action Reference Footage, a No Strings Attached: The Making of Pinocchio featurette, The Sweat Box featurette, art galleries, and games. The Blu-ray release will include all of the above, plus a trivia challenge and additional BD-Live features.

dvdactive.com
    New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Als het goed is (als Disney zich aan hun planning houd) moet deze ook als R2 uitkomen.
    Sonny: "What the hell is this?"
    Clemenza: "It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
    - The Godfather (1972) -

whatiwatch

Standaard

op de BluRay zie je al een trailer in 4:3 beeld, hopelijk passen ze dit aan.
    wel geweldig nieuws !

& hopelijk ook snel de lion king

Standaard

Dat is wel te verwachten. ZIe de trailer van Sleeping Beauty en hoe deze nu te bewonderen is. Een wereld van verschil!
    "I don't have a gambling problem. I have a financial problem." - Dan Mahowny (Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door le-nnart Bekijk bericht
    wel geweldig nieuws !

Begrijp ik hieruit dat je hoopt dat ze het beeldformaat van 4:3 voor de uiteindelijke release van Pinocchio aanpassen??? Dat mag ik hopen van NIET!!
    Pinoccio's original aspect ratio is namelijk 4:3!! Dat is dus het enige juiste formaat waarop je de film dient te bekijken (en dat resulteert dus in een pillarbox projectie op een breedbeeld televisie = twee zwarte randen aan de zijkanten)
    "Kinda wobbly" (Bambi, 1942)
    Mijn thuispagina met DVD-collectie | Mijn interview

Standaard

kijk, niet iedereen is zo'n aspect ratio geil mannetje.

Standaard

Laat ze alsjeblieft afblijven van de aspect ratio. Zou het zonde vinden om in dit geval boven en onder beeld te moeten missen.
    "I don't have a gambling problem. I have a financial problem." - Dan Mahowny (Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Standaard

We willen gewoon het beeld zien zoals het bedoeld is, dat lijkt mij toch niet zo heel erg veel gevraagd. Dat het in dit geval voor twee zwarte balken aan de zijkanten zorgt, is bijzaak.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

specs:

DVD
    Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Pinocchio: 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition on 10th March 2009 priced at $29.99 SRP. Walt Disney’s second animated feature breaks free of the Disney vault for a limited time with this 2-Disc set that sees the classic story of magic, adventure and loyalty newly restored and remastered.

Features are detailed below…

Disc 1: Main Feature

# 1.33:1 Full Screen
    # 5.1 Dolby Digital
    # English, French and Spanish languages
    # Pinocchio’s Matter of Facts - - Learn fun facts about Pinocchio and other related subjects as you watch the movie.
    # Audio Commentary -- An all-new audio commentary with Leonard Maltin, Eric Goldberg and J. B. Kaufman.
    # Disney Song Selection -- Select this option to sing along with favorite songs as the lyrics appear onscreen.

Disc 2: Extra Features
    # No Strings Attached: The Making of Pinocchio - - Witness the behind-the scenes magic that transformed Carlo Collodi’s popular book into a classic animated film.
    # Deleted Scenes --
    -- The Story of the Grandfather Tree - - Kindly Geppetto tells Pinocchio about the Great Pine Tree from which Pinocchio is descended.
    -- In The Belly Of The Whale - - The most elaborate of Pinocchio’s deleted scenes that remain in the Disney Archives, these recently discovered storyboards reveal a different version of Geppetto inside Monstro.
    # Alternate Ending - - A recently uncovered set of small storyboard panels reveal plans for a different version of Pinocchio becoming a real boy.
    # The Sweat Box - - The Sweatbox was a small projection room at the Disney studio where Walt critiqued story reels, rough animation, and dailies of films in progress with his anxious artists. This piece traces the history of the Sweatbox and brings to life this important part of Walt Disney’s artistic process.
    # Live Action Reference Footage
    # Pinocchio Art Galleries
    # Deleted Songs - - An audio collection of period “pop” recordings of songs that not used in the final film.
    # Pinocchio Puzzles - - Hosted by Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio’s Puzzles is a multi-tiered Puzzle game that contains six unique wooden puzzles for the viewer to assemble. Each puzzle forms an image from the film that comes to life once they are complete.
    BD
    Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Pinocchio: 70th Anniversary Platinum Edition on 10th March 2009 priced at $35.99 SRP. Walt Disney’s second animated feature is also the second Disney animated classic to arrive in high-definition on Blu-ray Disc. Pinocchio breaks free of the Disney vault for a limited time with this release that sees the classic story of magic, adventure and loyalty newly restored and remastered.

The 2-Disc Blu-ray Disc includes all of the DVD special features plus a host of Disney BD-Live Network features. Also included is a bonus standard definition DVD of the film in the same package, aimed at those who are yet to upgrade to high-definition so they can enjoy the film on DVD while they prepare to move to Blu-ray. It should also come in handy for loaning to friends or for the kids to use.

Region coding is TBC. Features are detailed below…

Disc 1: Main Feature

# 1080P 1.33:1 Full Screen
    # Up to 7.1 HD Sound
    # Cine Explore – No specifics have been provided but we expect this to feature the following content from the DVD (and probably more):
    -- Pinocchio’s Matter of Facts - - Learn fun facts about Pinocchio and other related subjects as you watch the movie.
    -- Audio Commentary -- An all-new audio commentary with Leonard Maltin, Eric Goldberg and J. B. Kaufman.
    -- Disney Song Selection -- Select this option to sing along with favorite songs as the lyrics appear onscreen.
    # Disney BD-Live Network – The Disney BD-Live Network is just one of the many ways movie lovers, families, and loved ones can continue to stay connected and engage in their favorite movies.
    -- Movie Chat – Communicate with your remote friends on-screen while in a synchronized viewing party using your remote control or any text enabled device such as a laptop, desk top or any PDA device such as a Blackberry, iPhone or most other regular cell phones. Your chat session will appear over the movie and occur in real-time while watching the movie together.
    -- Movie Mail – Blu-ray owners will be able to record a personalized video message of themselves, superimpose that capture onto one of many pre-selected clips of the movie, and send it off to a friend, colleague, or relative. This specific feature enables Pinocchio Blu-ray Disc owner to personalize a very special greeting as never before.
    -- Movie Challenge – Users will be able to test their skills against other players in a synchronized, real-time, online trivia game while watching Pinocchio with anyone online. Movie Challenge is always active no matter what time of the day it is, and there will always be a game in progress.
    -- Disney Movie Rewards Live – Pinocchio Blu-ray owners will be able to accumulate Disney Movie Reward Points by participating in many Disney BD-Live Network activities. In return, viewers can redeem points for exclusive content such as Avatars, downloadable extras and many more exciting possibilities.

Disc 2: Extra Features
    # BD Exclusive: Pinocchio Knows Trivia Challenge
    # No Strings Attached: The Making of Pinocchio - - Witness the behind-the scenes magic that transformed Carlo Collodi’s popular book into a classic animated film.
    # Deleted Scenes --
    -- The Story of the Grandfather Tree - - Kindly Geppetto tells Pinocchio about the Great Pine Tree from which Pinocchio is descended.
    -- In The Belly Of The Whale - - The most elaborate of Pinocchio’s deleted scenes that remain in the Disney Archives, these recently discovered storyboards reveal a different version of Geppetto inside Monstro.
    # Alternate Ending - - A recently uncovered set of small storyboard panels reveal plans for a different version of Pinocchio becoming a real boy.
    # The Sweat Box - - The Sweatbox was a small projection room at the Disney studio where Walt critiqued story reels, rough animation, and dailies of films in progress with his anxious artists. This piece traces the history of the Sweatbox and brings to life this important part of Walt Disney’s artistic process.
    # Live Action Reference Footage
    # Pinocchio Art Galleries
    # Deleted Songs - - An audio collection of period “pop” recordings of songs that not used in the final film.
    # Pinocchio Puzzles - - Hosted by Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio’s Puzzles is a multi-tiered Puzzle game that contains six unique wooden puzzles for the viewer to assemble. Each puzzle forms an image from the film that comes to life once they are complete.

YouTube trailer

Before/After pictures

De OAR blijft dus in tact

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door TheGodfather Bekijk bericht
    De OAR blijft dus in tact
    Zoals het hoort.

Standaard

wel geweldig nieuws !

Edit

Gelukkig blijft het 4:3

Laat maar komen die blu ray!
    Laatst aangepast door Bettina : 23-10-2008 om 21:33
    I don't say words real good, I stare real well - Clint Eastwood.

134 Blu ray's laatste aanwinst:
    Sherlock Holmes

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Frank Bekijk bericht
    Zoals het hoort.
    Exactemundo

Standaard

Juiste aspect ratio is juiste aspect ratio, ik vind het niet heel raar dat de consument daar kritisch over is. Voor de kopende grijze massa die toch maar naar de Blokker gaan en het verschil amper kennen tussen een cd en een dvd maakt het misschien niet uit, maar voor een zichzelf respecterend filmliefhebber is dit een andere zaak. Kijk jij dan maar lekker je films met een stuk afgesneden en met hoofden die er maar half op staan.
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Standaard

Timo is jouw inbox wellicht vol?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Jordy van Buel Bekijk bericht
    Timo is jouw inbox wellicht vol?
    zou best kunnen. zal zo eens ff wat deleten

-edit- done

Standaard

Erg mooie cover. Het is weer eens wat anders dan altijd de titel in het midden. Vind alleen wel dat the Blue Fairy er een beetje eng uit ziet.

Welke classics staan er eigenlijk nog meer in de planning voor een re-release? De platinum lijst ken ik wel, maar wat komt er verder uit? Ik weet nu alleen dat Oliver & Company opnieuw uitkomt.

Standaard

Ik vind de cover wat minder, eerlijk gezegd. Jammer dat alle figuren gehaald zijn uit andere posters/covers.

Wat de heruitgaven betreft, ik weet dat in Groot-Brittannie een aantal 2-discs (onder andere Aladdin) opnieuw wordt uitgegeven, onder het mom van 'Musical Masterpieces'. Voor de Platinum Editions is het dit schema, tot 2011:

Uiteraard worden deze dan ook meteen op Blu-Ray uitgegeven.
    If you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. And my straw reaches acrooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake... I drink your milkshake!

Standaard

teeeering, over 3 jaar pas de Lion King...

Standaard

Fijn over een jaar al sneeuwwitje.
    I don't say words real good, I stare real well - Clint Eastwood.

134 Blu ray's laatste aanwinst:
    Sherlock Holmes

Standaard

teeeering, over 3 jaar pas de Lion King...
    Idd, ik zit ook op die te wachten. Gelukkig krijgen we volgend jaar al Sneeuwwitje, maar dan terug een vol jaar wachten op Beauty and the Beast... Het gaat te traag naar mijn gedacht.
    Blu-ray collection : http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Daunty
    Leuke FB-pagina:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1274261196044607/

Standaard

Tja, Disney is niet helemaal gek. Ze gaan heus niet alle Classics in een keer op Blu-Ray knallen, dat levert veel te weinig op. Ik ben overigens wel zeer benieuwd hoe de gerestaureerde Fantasia eruit komt te zien.

Standaard

Is er al bekend wat de extra's voor Beauty and the beast zullen zijn?
    Just your average nice GAY guy, that's me;)

Standaard

Nee zeg dit méén je niet.

Wat wil je in vredesnaam dan doen om deze film om te toveren tot widescreen? Stukken afsnijden van de onder- en bovenkant?

Oh nee, wacht even, jij bent natuurlijk zo iemand die alles standaard in breedbeeld kijkt, ongeacht of het dan uit proporties wordt uitgerekt naar links en rechts, waardoor het lijkt of iedereen opeens 50 kilo zwaarder en breder wordt. Want ja, we hebben een breedbeeld-TV en dus willen we alles natuurlijk in breedbeeld zien.

Nou, kijk jij dan Pinocchio toch lekker in breedbeeld...! Laat ons, de "aspect ratio geilers" dan lekker genieten van het beeld zoals het HOORT.
    "Volg de spinnen...? Waarom is het niet gewoon: 'volg de vlindertjes'...."

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Robbie-x Bekijk bericht
    Is er al bekend wat de extra's voor Beauty and the beast zullen zijn?
    Zal misschien gelijk zijn aan die smakelijke volgepompte editie zijn met die Work in Progress versie erbij. En hopelijk met zo'n CineExplore dinges; ik moet zeggen dat ik met heel veel plezier die CineExplore heb zitten bekijken van Sleeping Beauty! Dat is toch wel een erg leuke feature van Blu-Ray hoor.
    "Volg de spinnen...? Waarom is het niet gewoon: 'volg de vlindertjes'...."

Standaard

Artwork:

Pagina 1 van 2 12 LaatsteLaatste

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten