Pagina 1 van 7 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste
De resultaten 1 tot 25 van 159 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: X-Men First Class

Standaard X-Men First Class

Well, today while at the Los Angeles premiere of AVATAR, Singer confirmed that he has indeed signed on to do X-MEN: First Class! Hear it from the man himself in the video below

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3178029

Nice! Laat maar komen..

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Hopelijk beter dan X-men Origins: Wolverine. Dat was een zware tegenvaller. Net als X-Men: The Last Stand.

Weet eigenlijk niet of ik hier wel zo blij van wordt.

Standaard

Ach, Singer is wel succesvol geweest met de eerste 2 X men films en heeft (IMO) daarna 2 draken van films gemaakt: Superman Returns en Valkery. Hij heeft meerdere keren aangegeven wel weer terug te willen keren naar het X Men universum, dus hij is wel gemotiveerd om er iets goeds van te maken, plus dat hij de thematiek wel naar een hoger plan kan tillen. Dit i.t.t. de mafkezen die deel 3 en 4 hebben gemaakt: Rattner kan alleen maar aardige actiekomedies maken of hele slappe aftreksels/sequels op succesvolle films. Gavin Hood is echt overgewaardeerd als regisseur en kan misschien wel een aardige actiefilm in elkaar draaien, maar qua verhaal en diepgang heeft de man toch echt de plank volledig misgeslagen.

Standaard

Singer heeft X-men omhoog geholpen en Superman om zeep geholpen. Heb liever iemand anders aan het roer, zijn tijd met mutanten/helden is voorbij. Laat een andere generatie filmmakers een kans krijgen.

AllesOverFilm Forum Crew Avatar van Claudio Santulli
    Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Het valt ook niet mee om nog iets origineels te maken na vier delen, de hype is een beetje weg.

Dat vond ik tevens van deel 1......, een hype
    Niet dat ik hem slecht vond, integendeel zelfs, maar het was oh zo cool om een superhelden film realtisch te maken zodat de massa het ook intressant vondt.
    En na Batman Begins en The Dark Knight al helemaal, ondanks dat die donkere comics zich daar veel beter voor lenen.

De bron blijft natuurlijk comics!! aldus een hardcore 'use to be' Marvel/DC comic fan!
    En die zijn nooit hoogstaand geweest op enkele uitzonderingen na...

Enne wat betreft het topic nieuws...
    Ik zet wederom gewoon mijn verstand weer op nul, dan maar geen oscar
    Laatst aangepast door Claudio Santulli : 17-12-2009 om 16:27
    Creativity, it's all in the mind!
    So much to do, so little time...

LG OLED EVO 83G26LA, Denon AVC-X8500HA, OPPO UDP-203, Ziggo Next Mini x3, Logitech Harmony Elite, B&W FPM-series, Cambridge Audio WS30 (7.1.2), SVS SB3000, Xbox Series X, PS5 Spider-man L.E., Samsung Z Fold4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

That's no moon, it's a spacestation!
    We're gonna need a bigger boat!
    www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

nog meer nieuws:

Jamie Moss (STREET KINGS) is the new writer given the assignment of bringing us younger versions of familiar characters at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, along with some brand new freaks. The story will also reportedly involve Professor X's earliest encounter with Magneto.
    This will be Fox's third trip down the mutie origin route following their Wolverine and theoretical MAGNETO project, ensuring all the X-character rights can't revert back to Marvel Studios. Much to the sadness of comic fans who actually like the characters.
    Singer will apparently make his fairy tale JACK THE GIANT KILLER before returning to the world of optic blasts and telekinesis.

Standaard

Binnenkort een teaser:
    Wow, well that's certainly unexpected. We haven't seen one official image from the X-MEN: FIRST CLASS set yet, but allegedly a teaser trailer is going to drop in a few days before GREEN HORNET.
    And if you're expecting a mere "X" symbol with people talking over it for thirty seconds, there is actually a lot of footage featured, and The Daily Blam claims they've gotten a look at it, and have posted a lengthy description of it which you can find below. It features a ton of the principal cast, focuses mainly on Xavier, Magneto and the Hellfire Club. If you'd rather wait and see for yourself, I suggest you skip what's about to follow.
    - The trailer opens with the 20th Century Fox logo which pans up as the two spotlight beams cross and form a white "X" on the left of the screen. A white circle goes around the "X" forming the X-Men logo, as Magneto's helmet comes up on the right.
    - Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellan voice over the opening lines about destiny and which side will you stand for as scenes of each in their previous X-Men movie roles flash until the entire screen flashes from white to black.
    - A very young Xavier and Erik meet for the first time, followed by a different angle of the scene from the opening of X-Men in the concentration camp.
    - Camera pans outside of an old castle-style building that greatly resembles the X-mansion. McAvoy and Fassbender are seen walking through the halls. The words "One wanted peace" flash by Xavier.
    - Scene transitions to Erik yelling dramatically as metal tables in the room begin to float around him. Xavier and Mags shake hands with a tall man in a lab coat introduced as Dr. McCoy.
    - The words "The other was too far gone" flash as a very pissed off Erik storms through a hallway killing guards as he passes them.
    - Cut scene to what appears to be a red Nightcrawler with swords taking out a room full of people; the close up reveals Azazel's face.
    - The Hellfire Club stand next to Xavier on a bed as Emma goes into diamond form. Olver Platt and Kevin Bacon were next to Emma in black aristocratic clothes, with Emma wearing the exact same outfit from the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon.
    - Mystigue on a bed with her skin turning black; Beast is shown transforming, with his feet growing and toes webbing and fur growing.
    - Havok shoots a red beam of energy -- looks almost exactly like cyclops's eye beam, but larger -- from his chest (SIDE NOTE: Havok's powers in comics have always had a blue energy, this change may be to relate his character to Cyclops).
    - It then shows Beast all blue and furry (looking almost exactly like Kelsey Grammer in make-up) in the pilot seat of a crashing jet, followed by several rockets flying towards an island.
    - Xavier's face goes all CGI and his head begins to go bald as he mentally pulls a large ship that was sinking out of the water, as well as some smaller boats around it (seems to allude to Xavier have telekinesis).
    - Back to Xavier (with hair) telling Erik he only wanted peace for him, and he replies there was never a chance for anyone to have that.
    - Final scene: Erik picks up a black helmet, then he is shown from behind wearing a black and red suit (no cape or coat though) and the helmet. Screen cuts to black and the X-Men: First Class logo shows up (the one described above), then the release date
    I mean, sounds awfully elaborate to be proven false two days from now. I guess we'll have to see, and hopefully this will redeem the franchise after the last two movies were shit

Standaard

Maar tis bevestigd...ziet er te "nep" uit..alsnog benieuwed..

Standaard

Persoon helemaal links op de teaser is dus Magneto en helemaal rechts is Xavier.

Standaard

"I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the fuck is this shit, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well. I agree. It’s like a bad Photoshop, which maybe it was by someone. It didn’t reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like ‘Jesus Christ’…"
    Duidelijk..

Standaard

't ziet er uit als een B-Film die plaatjes.

Standaard

Geen hoge verwachtingen van.

Standaard

duidelijk voor de glee tieners, nu is het maar weer wachten tot er een ruwe bad-ass versie van x-men komt

Standaard

Met zulke acteurs en zo'n goede regisseur kan dit toch niet tegenvallen?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Daan de G. Bekijk bericht
    Met zulke acteurs en zo'n goede regisseur kan dit toch niet tegenvallen?
    Laten we eerst maar wachten op de trailer voor de eerste indruk........ik heb zelf wel hoge verwachtingen van de film.
    Al die negatieve praat na een paar foto's...........

Standaard

Wat nieuwe foto's enzo:

Poster?

Magneto

Standaard

Mystique lijkt ietwat jong in vergelijking met Azazel (kenners weten wat ik bedoel)

Standaard

't ziet 'r allemaal belachelijk uit.Carneval??

AllesOverFilm Forum Crew Avatar van Claudio Santulli
    Registratie datum
    May 2002

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Vampire Hunter D Bekijk bericht
    Laten we eerst maar wachten op de trailer voor de eerste indruk........
    Al die negatieve praat na een paar foto's...........
    Daar sluit ik me volledig bij aan...
    Creativity, it's all in the mind!
    So much to do, so little time...

LG OLED EVO 83G26LA, Denon AVC-X8500HA, OPPO UDP-203, Ziggo Next Mini x3, Logitech Harmony Elite, B&W FPM-series, Cambridge Audio WS30 (7.1.2), SVS SB3000, Xbox Series X, PS5 Spider-man L.E., Samsung Z Fold4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7

That's no moon, it's a spacestation!
    We're gonna need a bigger boat!
    www.electricdriver.eu

Standaard

Pff, wat een shell is Jones...
    Ben hier wel nieuwsgierig na, zeker naar de eerste beelden.
    Homer Simpson:"Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!"
    YAH AZZURRI 87
    Barney Stinson:"Legen...Wait for it...Dary!"

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Don van Straalen Bekijk bericht
    Wat nieuwe foto's enzo:

Is dat Betty uit Mad Men?

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Tom91 Bekijk bericht
    Is dat Betty uit Mad Men?
    Jepz, dat is January Jones.

Pagina 1 van 7 12345 ... LaatsteLaatste