De resultaten 1 tot 21 van 21 worden weergegeven.

Thumbs up Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Burton and Bekmambetov Go Vampire Hunting with Lincoln

Tim Burton (Alice in Wonderland) and Timur Bekmambetov (Wanted) are teaming to produce a big screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's new book "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter," which was released in stores today. Lionsgate previously picked up the film rights to the author's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which Natalie Portman is attached to star in and David O.Russell is circling to direct.

The following is how publisher Grand Central Publishing describes "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter":

Indiana, 1818. Moonlight falls through the dense woods that surround a one-room cabin, where a nine-year-old Abraham Lincoln kneels at his suffering mother's bedside. She's been stricken with something the old-timers call "Milk Sickness."

"My baby boy..." she whispers before dying.

Only later will the grieving Abe learn that his mother's fatal affliction was actually the work of a vampire.

When the truth becomes known to young Lincoln, he writes in his journal, "henceforth my life shall be one of rigorous study and devotion. I shall become a master of mind and body. And this mastery shall have but one purpose..." Gifted with his legendary height, strength, and skill with an ax, Abe sets out on a path of vengeance that will lead him all the way to the White House.

While Abraham Lincoln is widely lauded for saving a Union and freeing millions of slaves, his valiant fight against the forces of the undead has remained in the shadows for hundreds of years. That is, until Seth Grahame-Smith stumbled upon The Secret Journal of Abraham Lincoln, and became the first living person to lay eyes on it in more than 140 years.

Using the journal as his guide and writing in the grand biographical style of Doris Kearns Goodwin and David McCullough, Seth has reconstructed the true life story of our greatest president for the first time-all while revealing the hidden history behind the Civil War and uncovering the role vampires played in the birth, growth, and near-death of our nation.

A promo trailer for the book was also released and you can watch it using the player below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58RP...layer_embedded

New: The Last Warning - MoC LE, Vampyr - MoC LE
    Coming ASAP: -

Standaard

Gaaf!

Dat is nou een film die ik graag wil zien. Die titel alleen al - geweldig!
    "I grew up in the cinema, almost. Both my parents worked there. My life, my reading, everything about me revolves around the cinema. So for me, cinema is life, and vice versa."
    - Sergio Leone

Standaard

Deze stille klassieker heeft een trailer: http://entertainment.time.com/2012/0...ler-exclusive/

Ziet er top uit!

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Van de regisseur van Wanted vind ik nou niet bepaald een aanbeveling....
    Maar ik zal het een kans geven.

Standaard

wanted wil ik vergeten, want de trailer ziet er goed uit en lekker cult

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door RobinB Bekijk bericht
    Deze stille klassieker
    Hoe's dit nu al een "klassieker"?
    "That's not the director's cut, that's called "The Asshole, Dredge Up Anything You Fucking Can, Put It Out There, and Let Some Schmuck Look at It for $13.99 Cut." -- Shane Black

Standaard

Positief vooruitzicht Is het nog niet, maar hopelijk wordt dat het wel...Wanted was ook niet zo slecht...de actiescenes zagen er tof uit! Ik vind dit er al wel stukken beter uit zien dan Wanted..

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door rogue Bekijk bericht
    Van de regisseur van Wanted vind ik nou niet bepaald een aanbeveling....
    Maar ik zal het een kans geven.
    Ik geef deze film een kans maar Wanted vond ik echt een draak van een film.

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Jeroen D Bekijk bericht
    Ik geef deze film een kans maar Wanted vond ik echt een draak van een film.
    +1

Standaard

Deze stille klassieker heeft een trailer: http://entertainment.time.com/2012/0...ler-exclusive/

Ziet er top uit!
    Met Johnny Cash als 'voice-over'.

Standaard

Dit lijkt me echt wel wat!
    3D is as much a gimmick as seeing three dimensions with two human eyes is a gimmick. The only gimmick is having to wear glasses. For the moment...

Full HD 1080/24p active 3D

"It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

Dit ziet er echt fucking vet uit....
    LG OLED 77c8- MARANTZ SR8012-CM Stufe 1-Marantz MM8807 CM-APPLE TV4K-Zidoo uhd2000-HORIZON NEXT-AUDIOMAAT SOCET 9 Inlets-JL Audio F113 v2 -2x SONUS FABER VENERE 3.0-2x SONUS FABER SONETTO WALL 1xSONUS FABER SONETTO CENTER 2-2xKEF ci161-nas ds1512+-5x10TB-AUDIOQUEST HDMI/POWERCORD/OPTICAL en ETHERNET

Standaard

nog niemand deze film gezien?

Standaard

Ik, het concept is leuk uitgewerkt maar helaas best een zwak verhaal, film sluiert duidelijk dingen door waardoor je al weet wat er gaat beginnen. Acteer prestaties waren middelmatig; als je geen fan bent van Wanted zou ik deze niet aanraden. 3d element van de film voegt helemaal niks toe. Enige pluspunt waren wel de gevechten met bijl en vampieren, bepaalde slomo-scenes. Geen hoogstaande film helaas. Hooguit een 6je van mij.

Standaard

A oke want ik ben aan het twijfelen tussen
    Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter en The Dark Knight Rises.
    Ik nog niks had vernomen over deze film door iemand die deze film al gezien had.
    En Lincoln: Vampire Hunter leek me wel leuk, maarThe Dark Knight Rises ook (alhoewel er ook steeds negatievere berichten over The Dark Knight Rises komen)
    Ik laat me ook niet meer zo beinvloeden door trailers, omdat ik al vaak mijn hoofd had gestoten. Maar Wanted vind ik wel een leuke film.
    Laatst aangepast door De_Hollander : 12-08-2012 om 20:46

Standaard

Dan is deze wel een aanrader, maar verwacht geen snelle actiefilm..film bouwt langzaam op en er zijn vrij kleine actiescenes. TKR lijkt mij een betere keuze in IMAX.

Standaard

Ik vond het een zwakke vertoning. Begon aardig, maar veel stukken die slecht geacteerd zijn of gewoon lachwekkend zijn wat mij betreft.
    TV: Panasonic TX-P50UT50 - Receiver: Onkyo TX SR313 - Blu-ray: Sony BDP-350B - Mediaplayer: Mede8er 600X3D - Console: Playstation 3 - Center: Mission M7C1 - Fronts: Mission 760Subwoofer: Pioneer SW110S - Kabels: Oehlbach

Standaard

Dan is deze wel een aanrader, maar verwacht geen snelle actiefilm..film bouwt langzaam op en er zijn vrij kleine actiescenes. TKR lijkt mij een betere keuze in IMAX.
    Oke dan doe ik TKR. Wordt toch de pathe, want ik heb als kado een bioscoop bon gekregen.

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten