Pagina 2 van 2 EersteEerste 12
De resultaten 26 tot 31 van 31 worden weergegeven.

Discussie: Merlin (BBC)

Standaard

'Merlin' to end after series five

Merlin is to end after the current series, it has been announced.

The hit BBC One show will bow out with a two-part special, airing this Christmas.

Co-creators and executive producers Johnny Capps and Julian Murphy confirmed in a statement that the fifth series of the show would be its last, saying: "This is the series where the storylines truly reach their apex.

"We always felt the story of the legend was best told across five series, leading to a spectacular finale that draws on the best known elements of this much-loved story and brings to a conclusion the battle for Camelot.

"We'd like to thank the amazing cast and crew for their professionalism and dedication, the BBC, FME and all of our partners globally for their incredible support and encouragement across the last five series. But chiefly, our thanks go to Merlin's remarkable and loyal audience around the world for their enthusiasm for the characters and Camelot universe."

BBC One controller Danny Cohen said: "Merlin's mix of magic, adventure and humour quickly became a hit with BBC One audiences and has continued to thrill families over the last five years on Saturday nights. I admire the creators' decision to end Merlin on a high, but also know that we will miss it in the BBC One schedule.

"On behalf of BBC One I would like to thank Shine and all those involved in the making of the show both on and off screen. I hope fans will tune in over the coming weeks to see the spectacularly dramatic final episodes, and we have ambitious plans for new drama in the Saturday evening slot in 2013."

Merlin's final series is currently airing on BBC One on Saturday.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s53/m...ries-five.html
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Standaard

Jammer .
    Ik ben net begonnen met het vijfde seizoen, en heb wel het gevoel dat er nog wel meer uit te halen is....

Standaard

Bwa, ik vond het toch wel een beetje wegzakken in het midden van het vijfde seizoen. Ondertussen hebben ze zich stevig herpakt, maar ik heb liever dat ze waardig eindigen dan dat ze tot in den treure dat welles-nietes spelletje met Morgana blijven spelen.

De Two-Parter die de serie moet afsluiten klinkt in ieder geval goed, ik ben benieuwd hoe ze het geheel gaan afronden.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Standaard

Hmmm. Gisteravond was de Series Finale, en ik ben een beetje onbeslist over of ik het nu wel of niet goed vond.

Er zaten een paar epische scènes in waar we al jarenlang op zaten te wachten, maar ik kan me moeilijk vinden in het einde, jammer eigenlijk dat ze DAT als enig aspect van de originele legende héél getrouw volgden.

Benieuwd of er nog wat van die films komt...

Standaard

I have been watching Merlin since 2008 and was shocked that it ended so fast. Really they were talking about a series 6 in summer 2012.. and then on 29 Nov they announced 'a month of merlin' and the series to end! How could they put so much yet to be covered in only four episodes?! I could imagine that I wouldn't be pleased with the end.. and about 10 mins of magic reveal. What of Albion?! What about Merlin who was OLD when Arthur died.. they missed so much out of the legend, why did they have to stick to that end. Very annoyed.

I have the complete five seasons on DVD.

Update: there is a campaign created by fans aimed at bringing back the TV show. The admin has been in touch with top TV executives and been told this way (and what he has planned) can succeed. 2-4 of the cast are already aware of the campaign which has over 6000 people so far.. and is growing. You can join too.. there are many translations including dutch, turkish etc. for all the actions.

https://www.facebook.com/merlin2return
    Laatst aangepast door Silverthornfire : 03-03-2013 om 00:18

Standaard

Vijfde seizoen gekocht; man, wat is het weer een k*tdoos. Vier disks op elkaar gestapeld!
    DVD-pagina - DVD Info - Facebook - SafeTrader
    Ik heb een fantasy-boek geschreven! Lees er alles over hier!

Pagina 2 van 2 EersteEerste 12

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten