De resultaten 1 tot 4 van 4 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Tra: HUGO 3D - 3 discs

UitvoeringBlu-ray, 3 disks, speelduur 126:00 minuten Beeldformaat1080p High Definition
    High Definition 1.78:1
    1:78.1
    High Definition 1.78:1
    KleurColor RegioB Extra'sShoot the Moon: The Making of Hugo | The Cinemagician, Georges Méliès | Big Effects, Small Scale | The Mechanical Man at the Heart of Hugo | Sacha Baron Cohen: Role of a Lifetime
    Taal orig. VersieEngels
    Overige talenDuits
    Spaans
    Engels
    Engels
    AudioDTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
    Dolby Digital 5.1
    Dolby Digital 5.1
    DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
    OndertitelingNederlands
    Engels
    Frans
    Frans

Ik wil hem graag ruilen tegen aan andere 3D of normale BR's.
    Ik sta voor veel open dus doe een leuk voorstel.
    Laatst aangepast door Marcel Lahaije : 22-11-2012 om 19:18
    There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.

Standaard

up...
    There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.

Standaard

bedankt voor je voorstel maar er zit helaas niks voor me tussen

Standaard

up...

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten