De resultaten 1 tot 23 van 23 worden weergegeven.

Standaard Filmquotes top 100 allertijden.

Naar aanleiding van dit artikel leek het me leuk een dvd.nl filmquotes top 100 samen te stellen. Hopelijk vinden jullie dat ook

Stel een top 10 samen van quotes die jou zijn bijgebleven door de jaren heen en plaats deze hier. Vermeldt bij elke quote wel de film waaruit hij afkomstig is. En hou er rekening mee dat het om quotes (enkele zinnen) gaat. Plaats daarom geen complete mono- of dialogen.

Nadat het topic zijn beste stemtijd heeft gehad zal ik alles optellen zodat we een mooie quote top 100 bij elkaar hebben verzameld.

Hopende op veel lijstjes wens ik jullie veel plezier!

Standaard

Say what again! Say what Again! I dare you! I double dare you moptherfucker! Say what one more goddamn time! (één van de vele uit Pulp Fiction)

Here's Johnny! (The Shining)

I'm gonna make this pencil disappear (The Dark Knight)

Say hello to my little friend! (Scarface)

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse (Godfather)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist (The Usual Suspects)

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club (Fight Club)

Yippiekayee, ************ (Die Hard)

Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire (Schindler's list)

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. (Gladiator)
    Laatst aangepast door Juvefan : 28-02-2013 om 20:41
    The future is Blu

Standaard

Ik heb er 10 maar in geen speciale volgorde.

1.Here's Johnny! The Shining

2.Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get... (Forrest Gump)

3.I'll be back... (Terminator)

4.Hasta la vista, baby (Terminator 2)

5.Yippiekayee, ************ (Die Hard)

6.Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire (Talmoed, gequote in Schindler's list)

7.My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. (Gladiator)

8.Snakes, why do it have to be snakes? (Indiana Jones, Raiders of the lost ark)

9.Say hello to my little friend (scarface)

10.I'm gonna make him an offer he cant refuse (Godfather)
    Laatst aangepast door Pieter R. : 25-02-2013 om 09:44

Standaard

Rosebud..

misschien niet echt een quote,maar zeker een beroemd geworden woord.

Standaard

Pieter, je maakt bijna helemaal mijn lijstje af!
    The future is Blu

Standaard

De nummer 1 is ook echt de nummer 1 voor mij. Ik lig nog steeds in een deuk bij die quote

01-'I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?' - National Lampoons Xmas Vacation
    02-'I'm not the one who just got buttfucked on national tv Dwayne' - Die Hard
    03-'Look man, we don't fall for a banana in the tailpipe! - Beverly Hills Cop
    04-'We have finally found something worthwhile, so we can get to upstage those fucking baby boomers' - Flatliners
    05-'Apperantly there are too many bullits in this gun' - The last Boyscout
    06-'Jesus Christ man, you've got balls that clank!' - Fixing The Shadow
    07-'Who the fuck is private William Santiago' - A Few Good Men
    08-'Give the man a hand' - Robocop
    09-'Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?' - Pulp Fiction
    10-'King Kong ain't got shit on me!' - Training Day

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Dan Goossens Bekijk bericht
    09-'Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?' - Pulp Fiction
    |Gekeken films (WhatIWatch) |
    "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle." - Stanley Kubrick

Standaard

ik heb er ook nog een paar
    The name is Bond, James Bond (bijna alle Bond films, door alle Bond acteurs)
    Roads, where we going we don't need roads (doc brown, Back to the Future)
    You're gonna need a bigger boat : Roy Scheider in Jaws
    Get Away From Her You Bitch! : Sigourney Weaver(Ellen Ripley) in Aliens
    If it bleeds, we can kill it : Arnold Schwarzenegger(Dutch) in Predator

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope. :Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) in Star Wars IV:A new Hope

Standaard

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather
    "These go to eleven." This is Spinal Tap
    "Shut the f@ck up, Donny!" The Big Lebowski
    "Here's another fine mess you've gotten me into!" Menig Laurel & Hardy-film
    "Gentlemen! You can't find in here. This is the War Room!" Dr. Stangelove, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
    "Mother, my mother, uh, what's the phrase? She isn't quite herself today." Psycho
    "Just a flesh wound." Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
    "You talkin' to me?" Taxi Driver
    "I am your father." The Empire Strikes Back
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.. and I'm all out of bubblegum." They Live
    "It is intriguing and useful to listen to the sacred rhetoric of the cinema groups and intellectual critics, but very little of it gets up on the screen in the next picture." -Jerry Lewis

Standaard

I'll get you my pretty... and your little dog too - The Wizard of Oz

Standaard

Trainspotting

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

The Shining

Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in. Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in! ha ha ha

Dawn Of The Dead

Something my granddad used to tell us. You know Macumba? Vodou. My granddad was a priest in Trinidad. He used to tell us, "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth."

The Thing

American Psycho

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Fargo

So that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it.

Hellraiser

We'll tear your soul apart!

Candyman

They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand...
    ...l'll split you from your groin to your gullet.

Dracula

Listen to them: the children of the night. What sweet music they make.

Blood for Dracula

The blood of these whores is killing me.

Laatst aangepast door Evil Ash : 22-02-2013 om 09:50

Standaard

Ik heb geen top 10, maar hier gewoon een paar:

(Blade Runner): I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

(Clerks): My mom's been fuckin' a dead guy for 30 years. I call him dad.

(Clerks): I'm not even supposed to be here today!

(Serenity): This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode.

Later meer .

Standaard

Mijn Top 10 Movie Quotes:

1: The Rock = John Mason: Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

2: The Punisher = Frank Castle: God's going to sit this one out.

3: RoboCop = RoboCop: Dead or alive, you're coming with me.

4: Transporter 2 = Gianni: We are going to Columbia, and you... (shoots him four times in the stomach) ...are not.

5: The Room = Johnny: You are tearing me apart, Lisa!

6: Terminator 2 = The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.

7: The Fifth Element = Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.

8: Apollo 13 = Jim Lovell: Houston, we have a problem.

9: A Few Good Men = Col. Nathan R. Jessup: You can't handle the truth!

10: The Godfather = Vito Corleone: I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Eervolle vermelding, deze toepasselijke quote:

The Dead Pool = Harry Callahan: Well, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
    Laatst aangepast door HBx2000 : 22-02-2013 om 11:07
    Speakers: KEF HTS6001 + Paradigm CC-270 + KEF KHT2005.2 + Polk Audio RM3300 + KEF PSW 1000.2
    Versterker: Onkyo TX-NR656 / TV: LG OLED55C6V / Speler: LG UBK90 / Blu-ray's: 1010 / 4K UHD: 187

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door HBx2000 Bekijk bericht
    Mijn Top 10 Movie Quotes:

7: The Fifth Element = Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass.
    En ik maar denken dat ik de enige was, die dit zo'n geweldige quote vind.....ook erg leuk om na te doen (tenminste in je eigen gedachten) .

Standaard

Jurassic Park III: It's a bird cage!

Ik ben nogal bang voor vogels, dus toen ik deze zin hoorde heb ik de film op pauze gezet.

Standaard

Welkom to the party pal- Die Hard

Hope is lost. Faith is broken. A fire will rise..

Standaard

Soylent grün ist Menschenfleisch!

Duitse dub van Soylent Green.

Standaard

We are tonights.. entertainment (the Dark Knight, maar ik dacht ook Batman Forever, maar ben niet zeker).

Standaard

Mallrats

Laatst aangepast door Evil Ash : 25-02-2013 om 11:22

Standaard

Ter aanvulling op de meest bekende quotes een paar minder bekende, maar wel erg leuke (in willekeurige volgorde):

Cousin Avi: "Blagged"? Speak English to me, Tony. I thought this country spawned the fucking language, and so far, nobody seems to speak it. (Snatch)

Agent Sands: You know that withholding vital information from a federal officer is a serious offence. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for it, and wouldn't think twice about ripping that patch off your eye hole and skull-fucking you to death. (Once Upon a Time in Mexico)

Seth Gecko: Rule number 1: No noise. No questions. If you make a noise,[He pulls out his gun] mister .44 makes a noise. If you ask a question, Mister .44 answers it. (From Dusk Till Dawn)

John Milton: Well, on a scale of one to ten... ten being the most depraved act of sexual theatre know to man... one being your average Friday night run-through at the Lomax’s household... I'd say, not to be immodest, Mary Ann and I got it on at about... seven. (The Devil's Advocate)

Marcellus Wallace: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch! You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight! I'ma get medieval on your ass! (Pulp Fiction)

Ash: Well hello, Mister Fancy Pants! Well, I've got news for you pal! You ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit, and Jack left town! (Army of Darkness)

Gib: So your life's in the crapper! So you wife is banging a used car salesman! - it's humiliating, I know! But goddammit, Harry, take it like a man! (True Lies)

Randal Graves: People say crazy shit during sex. One time, I called this girl "Mom." (Clerks)

Randal Graves: What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, fucked-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself? (Clerks II)

Ray: My date involved two instances of extreme violence, one instance of her hand on my cock and my finger up her thing which lasted all too briefly - and then I was away - , one instance of me stealing five grams of very high-quality cocaine and one instance of me blinding a poofy little skinhead: so all in all... my evening pretty much balanced out, fine. (In Bruges)

En mijn twee quotes die altijd onderaan mijn posts staan:
    Mom? If you were in a German Scheiße movie, you'd... you'd tell me, right? - Eric Cartman
    You are entering a world of pain, my friend - Walter Sobchak

Glorious Member
    Registratie datum
    Feb 2004

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Pieter Rijkers Bekijk bericht
    We are tonights.. entertainment (the Dark Knight, maar ik dacht ook Batman Forever, maar ben niet zeker).
    Inderdaad The Dark Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79HJj9PewU8

Op 12 seconden.

Standaard

Nog geen quotes uit Full Metal Jacket? Ik zou zelf ook niet weten welke, in principe alles wat uit de muil van gunnery sergeant Hartman komt.
    Ik pak hier dan maar even de eerste van IMDB
    Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten