De resultaten 1 tot 10 van 10 worden weergegeven.

Standaard marx brothers boxset

komt uit begin september...
    Heeft er iemand al info over
    Wat is je favoriete marx brothers film ????

Standaard

Wie zijn de Marx brothers? Welke films hebben ze gemaakt?
    *For love some WiLL search the ends of the world..to possess the objects of their desire some even KiLL*
    Mijn collectie

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Wizz-Art
    http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=mar...-brothers.org/

De Marx Brothers hebben voor onvergetelijke stukjes cinema gezorgd. Ze ontbreken dan ook niet in elk zichzelf respecterend naslagwerk over de filmgeschiedenis.

Standaard

Cultuurbarbaar! :wink:

Marx Brothers
    Alias:Groucho, Harpo, Chico & Zeppo Marx

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Philippe

De Marx Brothers hebben voor onvergetelijke stukjes cinema gezorgd. Ze ontbreken dan ook niet in elk zichzelf respecterend naslagwerk over de filmgeschiedenis.
    Ik had het zelf ook wel kunnen opzoeken, maar heb hier op m'n werk weinig bevoegdheden qua internet...kan die link dus ook niet bezoeken...dus weet ik nog niks Maar wel bedankt, kun je natuurlijk ook niet weten :wink:
    *For love some WiLL search the ends of the world..to possess the objects of their desire some even KiLL*
    Mijn collectie

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Qzyn
    Cultuurbarbaar! :wink:

Marx Brothers
    Alias:Groucho, Harpo, Chico & Zeppo Marx
    Sorry hoor, ik ben niet ALLES wetend
    Mijn collectie

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk gepost door Philippe

Ik had het zelf ook wel kunnen opzoeken, maar heb hier op m'n werk weinig bevoegdheden qua internet...kan die link dus ook niet bezoeken...dus weet ik nog niks Maar wel bedankt, kun je natuurlijk ook niet weten :wink:
    De Marx Brothers zijn vooral bekend voor hun bijdrage aan de komische cinema. Ze waren vooral actief in de jaren '20 en '30 van vorige eeuw. Naast cinema stonden ze ook in het theater en leverden ze werk voor radio en televisie.

Standaard

Enkele citaten uit hun films en shows:

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.Groucho Marx

I sent the club a wire stating,
    PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION.
    I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB
    THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.Groucho Marx

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.Groucho Marx

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.Groucho Marx

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.Groucho Marx

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.Groucho Marx

Chico: "Here's the book, it's a dollar"
    Groucho: "Here's a ten, and shoot the change."
    ChicoD: "I don't have change I'd have to give you nine more books"Chico/ Groucho in A Day At The Races (Movie)

Man: Are you a man or a mouse?
    Groucho: Put a piece of cheese on the floor and you'll find out.Groucho in A Day at the Races (movie)

Groucho: "Do you like gardinia's?"
    Woman: " Why Yes I Adore Them. How did you know?"
    Groucho: " I Didn't so I got you a forget-me-not instead."Groucho/Margaret in A Day At The Races (movie)

Lassparri: "They threw an apple at me!"
    Groucho: "Well, watermelons are out of season."Groucho in A Night at the Opera (movie)

We've got to speed things up in this hotel. Chef, if a guest orders a three-minute egg, give it to him in two minutes.
    If he orders a two-minute egg, give it to him in one minute.
    If he orders a one-minute egg, give him a chicken and let him work it out for himself.Groucho in A Night in Casablanca (movie)

Do you mind if I don't smoke?Groucho in Animal Crackers (movie)

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
    Then we tried to remove the tusks. The tusks. That's not so easy to say. Tusks.
    You try it some time. As I say, we tried to remove the tusks. But they were embedded so firmly we couldn't budge them.
    Of course, in Alabama the Tuscaloosa, but that is entirely ir-elephant to what I was talking about.Groucho in Animal crackers (Movie)

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?Chico Marx in Duck Soup (movie)

I could dance with you till the cows come home...But I would rather dance with the cows till you come homeGroucho in Duck Soup (Movie)

I danced before Napoleon. No, Napoleon danced before me - in fact, he danced two hundred years before me.Groucho in Duck Soup (movie)

Zeppo: Dad, I'm proud to be your son
    Groucho: You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm ashamed to be your father Zeppo and Groucho Marx in Horse Feathers (movie)

Chico: "The garbage man is here."
    Groucho: "Well, tell him we don't want any."Chico and Groucho Marx in I'll Say She Is (show)

Standaard

Ow thanx man.
    Mijn collectie

Standaard

De Universal-set (die met daarin Cocoanuts, Monkey Business, Duck Soup, Horse Feathers en Animal Crackers) ligt inmiddels voor 14,99 bij Van Leest. Echt een enorm koopje.

De transfers zijn verre van foutloos maar dat mag de pret niet drukken.

Instellingen bij het plaatsen van berichten